Map Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the most recent map for my Reverse Map Game (hosted on the Wiki) called Diversa Pars. This map, for the year 1972, is made my Saturn120.

EDIT: Fuck, I'm on the second page.
EDIT 2: The map thread is dead! Long Live the Map Thread!

DP_1972_converted.png

Last edited:
Map set in the near future, sometime around 2030 to 2040:

View attachment 248531

Interesting map. I have some questions though, that is, if you made a backstory.

1. What happened to the Middle East in general? Specifically Saudi Arabia?
  2. What happened to Ukraine?
  3. What happened to Pakistan?
  4. Why is Italy split in two?
  5. What happened to North Korea?
  6. Is that a Latgale separatist republic I see....?

may as well repost the most recent version of my ASB ATL's map. i'd still like some peer review to see if i overlooked any discrepancies
That map looks great overall, but for some reason, Uber-Nepal controlling Chinese territory bothers me.

Depicted in the map is the the world of Kukloph before the Solar Diaspora. Nation-states are being phased out thanks to new internationalist movements. Unfortunately, larger countries have grown who don't especially like each other. Currently, they're all fighting over the smoking ruins of the monarchy Halimed, as a continuation of the kilometer-wide game of chess they're playing across the developing world. Akmonidetch [red] and Steropetch [pink] are close allies, and while Elatreuph [blue] and Takhiosh [dark green] choose to associate with each other for economic reasons, they're not especially close. Brontik [purple] has gotten on everybody's bad side after blatantly starting the Halimed incident, and by going against them Argeph [light green] has gotten some bonus points with the rest.

This is set a couple thousands years before the light sci fi world I'm building, and its whole purpose is to test to see how long something like this will take.

Kukloph.png

Wow, i did not even notice the new map thread. I've been busy with other stuff lately, and what time i have worked on maps has been split up between 5 projects :p . So hairs one, likely implausible but....

MrGawjk.png

Wow, i did not even notice the new map thread. I've been busy with other stuff lately, and what time i have worked on maps has been split up between 5 projects :p . So hairs one, likely implausible but....

Looks like a.. Neutral Britain and a CP victory?

A quick glance made me think "Aw Yeah, Muslim Italy!", and then I looked what it really was. It is an interesting map it is own right, BTW.

Hmmm. Sounds like a good idea to have an Emirate of Sicily sort of thing where it is considered as part of Africa, with Lebanon considered European. Someone take up the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.