Map Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Missed that somehow. <.< >.>

EDIT: Also now that I think about it, Denmark, Montenegro, and Kosovo seem to have different borders.

They do, as well. Denmark appears to have retaken the entirety of Schleswig-Holstein, instead of the sliver they were handed at the end of World War One.

A map of the world presented in "Petain's Panic" by Jim Bob. A full copy of the TL can be found here, hosted on the excellent ChangingTheTimes.Net.

I have intentionally used only parts of the UCS, to placate both the UCS lobby and the anti-UCS lobby. Aren't I sly? :D

Petain.png

What are the british colonies like EdT? Are they more like the spanish colonies, mostly indians and slaves, or did the british settle them alot, like in OTL?

I haven't thought through the exact society to be found in Britain's colonies, but I would have thought it would be far closer to OTL's Mexico and Hispaniola then OTL's white dominions. I suspect this will have interesting effects on British culture actually, although I'm still in the process of trying to work out what.

why does america still have the phillipines? Other than that it's good.

Looking at the map, it doesn't look like Japan went after either the US or Britain in their Asian expansion. So I guess Japan just never went to war with the US.

EDIT:
It appears Japan has Burma, but all other British possesions are intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.