Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Deleted member 82792

Deleted member 82792

What should be an normal Estonian choice when Second Weltkrieg comes to United Baltic Duchy?
A: Join with Russians against Germans and accept Russian oppression again
B: Join with Germans against Russians and hoping for political liberalization and more citizen rights

What should be an normal Estonian choice when Second Weltkrieg comes to United Baltic Duchy?
A: Join with Russians against Germans and accept Russian oppression again
B: Join with Germans against Russians and hoping for political liberalization and more citizen rights
C: Reach for the stars, embrace their Scandi cousins, and join the Nordic Federation in beautiful social democratic neutrality!

also would German Empire make a song like OTL USSR made to symbolize the victory over enemies?
Mein gut sire, the Germans always have done that. We have the Koniggratzer marsch in tribute for the German victory at Koniggratzer:

And we have the pariser einzugsmarsch for the victory over the French in 1871:

They would made tons like that after winning the second weltkrieg.

You know, what would be an interesting scenario would be what the world would look like if Germany won the 1st WW1 as kinda in Kaiserreich but lost the 2nd.

I bet the Morgenthau and Roosevelt Plan would look like jokes in comparison to what the Entente / Allied forces in this world would do IF they make it to Berlin.

I wouldn't be surprised of a joint Russo(/Soviet?)Anglo-Franco-American-Japanese-Italian program to develop nukes just so they can drop it on Berlin or Vienna. Or alternatives.

That is why I think is very realistic for both 3rd International and Entente and Moscow Accord to have a tripartition (at the very least) of Germany.

One of the things I do find a bit unusual is how Afghanistan hasn't taken that advantage of the disorder in the Raj to take up more land, or at least sea access through Balochistan and Sindh.

I remember there is going to be lore for the new update so who knows.

in my Headcanon Douglas MacArthur wins 2nd American Civil War in 1945 and after destroying AFP and CSA he sets the new elections into 1946 and steps down as dictator but before he resigns as dictator he makes law which ensures that 1936 coup will not become precedent to future military generals

Mein gut sire, the Germans always have done that. We have the Koniggratzer marsch in tribute for the German victory at Koniggratzer:

And we have the pariser einzugsmarsch for the victory over the French in 1871:

They would made tons like that after winning the second weltkrieg.
what do you think would this song exist in Kaiserreich timeline?

in my Headcanon Douglas MacArthur wins 2nd American Civil War in 1945 and after destroying AFP and CSA he sets the new elections into 1946 and steps down as dictator but before he resigns as dictator he makes law which ensures that 1936 coup will not become precedent to future military generals
Mine is Long winning by early 1939.

The universe where macapunch is a competent altruistic is the world where lucifer realy was a swell guy and Jesus is satan,that is how bizarre the concept is to me lol

The universe where macapunch is a competent altruistic is the world where lucifer realy was a swell guy and Jesus is satan,that is how bizarre the concept is to me lol
You wouldn't know it from alternate history, but MacArthur (save for his morally reprehensible idea to nuke China) was actually very competent. He was annoying to work with and deeply egotistical, but he wasn't necessarily much morally worse than some of his counterparts of the time.

After all, it was Patton who famously claimed we fought the wrong enemy in World War II, not MacArthur.

In fact, his rule of Japan could almost be called sensitive as occupation governments went.