Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

chankljp

Donor
Something else I found on Reddit about the Union of Britain
Since Ireland already has a whiskey industry related event chain, South Africa can support its wine industry, and Nationalist French's love for Orangina has become a meme, it only make sense that other countries in the KR world will have more food and drink related events.

It is small flavouring events like this that made me love KR so much since the Darkest Hour days. In that they remind you that you are actually running a country, which goes beyond just military and politics. Making the world feels much more alive.

Deleted member 82792

Since Ireland already has a whiskey industry related event chain, South Africa can support its wine industry, and Nationalist French's love for Orangina has become a meme, it only make sense that other countries in the KR world will have more food and drink related events.

It is small flavouring events like this that made me love KR so much since the Darkest Hour days. In that they remind you that you are actually running a country, which goes beyond just military and politics. Making the world feels much more alive.
Should the wiki have a page dedicated to listing flavor events?

chankljp

Donor
Should the wiki have a page dedicated to listing flavor events?
While that would be cool, and make it much easier for people to look up the events, it would also be a challenging task since someone would need to sort everything out. Not to mention events getting changed or added all the time... But if someone is up for the task, that would be amazing.