Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I have a idea for a fun game here.

"The KR TNO-Göring idea challenge".

you take a certain 1936 KR country and find someone to be it's madlad conqueror, and write how do you think it's empire could be.

I start:

USA: Admiral Ernest King.
His first war plan is to eliminate all foreign threats to it's government, that being the entente since no other alliance is close. War plan A is to invade Canada after winning the civil war, thus bringing Alaska and Hawaii back, directly annexing canada and creating the "Comission of Quebec" in, well, Quebec.

The war plan B is to end totalism in america, through a invasion of Mexico coming from their direct border and naval landings in Veracruz and Yucatan, then invading Central america and making a puppet expanded central america+yucatan under George Moseley and putting Patton as the military governor of a puppet Mexico "for the time being".

the second stage of war plan B is to "secure" the caribbean, by basically attacking every single state there, directly annexing the small island states such as grenada and jamaica, and putting a puppet government in Cuba and creating a state called Haiti-Dominican republic under the army administration.

The war plan C is securing south america from any syndicalist government. Assuming all go left wing, he would create a "Republic of Brazil" that has Brazil and uruguay under Goés Monteiro, a "republic of Argentina" that controls Paraguay and Bolivia under a tinpot dictator, a "Republic of the andes" with Colombia, Equator and Peru and finally a puppet "Comission for Venezuela", that is basically a realm of the US army under Douglas MacArthur, a way to exile that threat far away from the USA.

A weird idea I had:

I was thinking about the CSA, and I realized that there is no "Charter Totalist" option. Both Browder and Foster fall into more of the "international vanguardist" category than the form of totalism of Mosley and Mussolini. So here's my idea for a charter totalist for the Combined Syndicates:
1598571886272.jpeg

Meet Lawrence Dennis, OTL anti-capitalist and fascist writer. Similarly to how Mosley and Mussolini turned to leftism in KRTL, with Fascism not existing Dennis could embrace the charter totalism of KR. His anti-capitalism and fascist leanings fit with the charter totalists, and he shared many traits with them, such as antisemitism (OTL he thought Germany should treat Jews the same way America treats African-Americans, though he did think Hitler was extreme).

Also something weird about him: despite hanging out with fascist white supremacists, he was secretly part black and merely passed as white, and (apparently - don't quote me on this) denounced segregation at the end of his life.

I have a idea for a fun game here.

"The KR TNO-Göring idea challenge".

you take a certain 1936 KR country and find someone to be it's madlad conqueror, and write how do you think it's empire could be.

I start:

USA: Admiral Ernest King.
His first war plan is to eliminate all foreign threats to it's government, that being the entente since no other alliance is close. War plan A is to invade Canada after winning the civil war, thus bringing Alaska and Hawaii back, directly annexing canada and creating the "Comission of Quebec" in, well, Quebec.

The war plan B is to end totalism in america, through a invasion of Mexico coming from their direct border and naval landings in Veracruz and Yucatan, then invading Central america and making a puppet expanded central america+yucatan under George Moseley and putting Patton as the military governor of a puppet Mexico "for the time being".

the second stage of war plan B is to "secure" the caribbean, by basically attacking every single state there, directly annexing the small island states such as grenada and jamaica, and putting a puppet government in Cuba and creating a state called Haiti-Dominican republic under the army administration.

The war plan C is securing south america from any syndicalist government. Assuming all go left wing, he would create a "Republic of Brazil" that has Brazil and uruguay under Goés Monteiro, a "republic of Argentina" that controls Paraguay and Bolivia under a tinpot dictator, a "Republic of the andes" with Colombia, Equator and Peru and finally a puppet "Comission for Venezuela", that is basically a realm of the US army under Douglas MacArthur, a way to exile that threat far away from the USA.

Curtis LeMay would definitely be this for the AUS. He thought Nuclear Weapons should be used in the Vietnam War.

So death of Stalin's been in my mind and I just had an epiphany. I don't know who should play any of the other figures of the regime but if in KTL "The Death of Stalin" was ever made, J. K. Simmons is the only one who can play Field Marshal Wrangel.

Still think De Gaulle's not the right choice for an Action Française take over in the KR scenario... Even acknowledging his radicalization because of the defeat, this still seems to be far too radical an evolution compared to the man he was OTL.

Other than that, they really captured the spirit of the Action Française in tree which is basically a weird combination of Monarchism and Fascism... In fact, it sort of gives me the impression that they're essentially "Monarchical Nazis" so to speak, especially given the many scapegoats they have. I kinda love it despite the fact this is probably one of the worst factions in the game, probably nearly as bad as a Pelley-led AUS.

It's also interesting to see that if Pétain stays in power, we essentially get OTL Vichy Government without the Collaboration. Weird to imagine, still probably sucks overall as a government but that's a fun concept.

And I like the many ways you can see National France go about Democracy. First is the fact that Mordacq can choose between restoring it outright or wait for reconquering the mainland, which is an option I wanted to see. But what I especially appreciate the political landscape, that really captures in my opinion how the various political parties could have evolved. And it's nice touch to have De La Rocque potentially becoming an Authoritarian Democrat dictator: it fits one of the many interpretation of the character. But more importantly, this gives lots of nuance to the way National France can go and I like that.

The one part of the tree that's kinda disappointing to me is the Colonial Matters part... The paragraph that talks about it is extremly short and vague. And the tree itself seems... underwhelming. Not much seems to go on in there: I was expecting a much deeper exploration of how National France can go about dealing with its colonial empire and the natives. It probably should be expanded, especially to reflect how the various factions at work could go about it.

I will also be missing the apparent disappearance of a Bonapartist option to proclaim the Third Empire under Napoleon VI. To be fair though, this probably was more of a gimmick and actual Bonapartism had pretty little support OTL.

The one part of the tree that's kinda disappointing to me is the Colonial Matters part... The paragraph that talks about it is extremly short and vague. And the tree itself seems... underwhelming. Not much seems to go on in there: I was expecting a much deeper exploration of how National France can go about dealing with its colonial empire and the natives. It probably should be expanded, especially to reflect how the various factions at work could go about it.

I would hope there will be decisions regarding this. I would hope so, anyway.

I will also be missing the apparent disappearance of a Bonapartist option to proclaim the Third Empire under Napoleon VI. To be fair though, this probably was more of a gimmick and actual Bonapartism had pretty little support OTL.

Napoleon will be there as a late game leader. It's never been said if he's just a possible president/PM, dictator like de la Rocque or his ascension means imperial restoration, either constitutional or AuthDem.

Jet is not a syndie. He's a natpop, a totalitarian ultranationalist obsessed with his psychopathic need for hyper-violent revenge against what he views as the enemy nation.

Aang is actually a better option for a syndie or radsoc, he's a live-and-let-live anarcho-pacifist who supports freedom and equality.

Jet is not a syndie. He's a natpop, a totalitarian ultranationalist obsessed with his psychopathic need for hyper-violent revenge against what he views as the enemy nation.

Aang is actually a better option for a syndie or radsoc, he's a live-and-let-live anarcho-pacifist who supports freedom and equality.
I could definitely see Jet being some kind of left-wing nationalist who gets put into the syndicalist camp in a mod tbh. He would most likely switch to totalist partway through his tree but still.

Napoleon will be there as a late game leader. It's never been said if he's just a possible president/PM, dictator like de la Rocque or his ascension means imperial restoration, either constitutional or AuthDem.

So apparently, Napoleon will somehow be able to become president.

The beta version of Home of the Brave has been released!

Note that the devs have decided to fork the mod from main KR as to not have it break whenever base KR is updated so you should only have HOTB on when it's starting the game.

I personally can't play it until much later today but I thought I should let anyone interested know.