Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

@TheWildWestPyro what can we expect from the Republic of China led by Zhang Xueling?

Also, that guy had a relationship with mussolini daughter and died in 2001! TWO THOUSAND ONE, while most of the RoC figures had gone by the 1980s, wow
Why do I have a feeling that Zhang Xueliang could go full Best Korea and pass the torch to his son when he dies in 2001?

It really annoys me that democratic USA can't join the Reichspakt. I mean, as the US in my game I'm locked into joining the Entente despite Germany being a democracy and the Entente being full of Natpops. It really annoys me.

It really annoys me that democratic USA can't join the Reichspakt. I mean, as the US in my game I'm locked into joining the Entente despite Germany being a democracy and the Entente being full of Natpops. It really annoys me.
An alternative would be for the US to have the ability to start their own faction. I mean, American Isolationism was kind of a big thing at one point. Plus it's not necessarilly in the US' interests to join the Entente or the Reichspakt: the Entente will probably drag them into a war with the Internationale while the Reichspakt is an alliance that's centered on Germany.

An alternative would be for the US to have the ability to start their own faction. I mean, American Isolationism was kind of a big thing at one point. Plus it's not necessarilly in the US' interests to join the Entente or the Reichspakt: the Entente will probably drag them into a war with the Internationale while the Reichspakt is an alliance that's centered on Germany.
Yeah like russia rework, that is something to push for USA too

From a gameplay perspective I've found the League of American States to be incredibly boring. In the Entente or Reichspakt (or Internationale for the CSA) the final boss of a given playthrough will be one of the other major factions. A League playthrough will involve a short, easy war against Canada and a slog through South America against Carles. It's not fun and I'd never pick it if it was an option.

From a gameplay perspective I've found the League of American States to be incredibly boring. In the Entente or Reichspakt (or Internationale for the CSA) the final boss of a given playthrough will be one of the other major factions. A League playthrough will involve a short, easy war against Canada and a slog through South America against Carles. It's not fun and I'd never pick it if it was an option.

I think it would be more useful as a tool for USA AI than anything you'd want to pick. Who really want to sit out the war?

m_r-Jc4SIsHZHcgbuTghRMWAizaLSdwPX_chCYt_0XqljVqF65EpZmInkE31Ff8FqpBrw9qM9JBb9rFoj16n11QTHqE_PanuGnbhY3bKUm2syqSzDqkz1nS9-7qQP2vjqwtImHHz

Here's a graphic I made for KCC's art competition. Pretty self-explanatory; it's the poster for "Debs: A Revolutionary Musical," which is the Combined Syndicates of America's version of "Hamilton."

Deleted member 107125

m_r-Jc4SIsHZHcgbuTghRMWAizaLSdwPX_chCYt_0XqljVqF65EpZmInkE31Ff8FqpBrw9qM9JBb9rFoj16n11QTHqE_PanuGnbhY3bKUm2syqSzDqkz1nS9-7qQP2vjqwtImHHz

Here's a graphic I made for KCC's art competition. Pretty self-explanatory; it's the poster for "Debs: A Revolutionary Musical," which is the Combined Syndicates of America's version of "Hamilton."
This is good. Keep in mind though, Lin is from Puerto Rico, which isn’t part of the CSA. Maybe he‘d make something about the local revolution?

Deleted member 82792

What's the plot?