Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Well, it's only been re-organized. The military tree in particular should be easier to navigate now.

Yeah, I think I expected a full rework. That being said, just by cutting the focus time from 70 to 56 days this will make things work amazingly better.

I am somewhat nervous for the Russia rework- I hope that the Russian ai will be cautious, and won't just charge into all the wars it can ASAP.

Can you show us the new syndie girl?
mlxnoxopevg41.jpg

Description from author.
R5: those of you following our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter may have seen that we are digging into Emily a bit more as we move into the motion series. Being one of the main characters, she needed a redesign to better represent some aspects of her personality and role in the story. I will do a Dev Diary on the channel at some point, but abbreviated:

- Age: Emily is around 20-25 in 1939. Described in the script as 'young enough to be radical, old enough that she shoudl know better', she needed to look and feel younger in poise and features
- Hair: The 50s bob was replaced with a more feminine messy braid
- Gun: We are playing around with an althistory MAS-36 rifle chambered in BAR rounds. The original design was suggested in sketches as early as last year, but Sir Madman came up with the idea of a metal lower received which gives the rifle a very distinct look. We are still working on the technical aspect of it.

Also Kaiserreich dating sim is still coming @Worffan101 i volunteer you to play the dating sim when it comes out tell the board whats it like.
I can already imagine Worffan's hypothetical write-up on it being nothing short of somewhere between "brutally honest" and "downright hilarious".
I just realized today was Valentine's Day so the announcement makes much more sense.
Against my better judgement, I will play the demo. Thoughts soon!

View attachment 523525
Description from author.
R5: those of you following our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter may have seen that we are digging into Emily a bit more as we move into the motion series. Being one of the main characters, she needed a redesign to better represent some aspects of her personality and role in the story. I will do a Dev Diary on the channel at some point, but abbreviated:

- Age: Emily is around 20-25 in 1939. Described in the script as 'young enough to be radical, old enough that she shoudl know better', she needed to look and feel younger in poise and features
- Hair: The 50s bob was replaced with a more feminine messy braid
- Gun: We are playing around with an althistory MAS-36 rifle chambered in BAR rounds. The original design was suggested in sketches as early as last year, but Sir Madman came up with the idea of a metal lower received which gives the rifle a very distinct look. We are still working on the technical aspect of it.
That jacket on the right is not how boobs work. But otherwise I love it!

Deleted member 107125

If everything goes right, the totalist leader of Brazil in Dankest hour will be replaced from Abílio de Nequete to Filinto Müller. Abílio was a almost unknown technocrat (I actually found one of his books for sale, but I'm not a TNO developer to buy it just to use on my research), and in the future I plan to add him to form a South American technate on Red Flood. Filinto was a communist, who got kicked out of from the first revolutionary division for brutality and turned into a virulent anti communist OTL, he even led the ARENA (the main party of the 1964-85 dictatorship). He can fit as a better leader for totalist Brazil since he's a military man and the brazilian totalists are the army.
do you mind if i make him CURSED_KR successor to Nequete?

Yeah, I think I expected a full rework. That being said, just by cutting the focus time from 70 to 56 days this will make things work amazingly better.
Russia will get an actual rework eventually. this is just QoL improvements because the Russia code was literally the worst in the entire mod.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
@AeroTheZealousOne who should be in charge of America, in your opinion?

In your scenario between Moseley and Pelley? Both have their... uh, "merits" in acting malevolently. Neither would be pleasant to the Jewish population of the United States. Pelley is downright grimdark and is explicitly stated to be one of the suckiest paths in the world to take, but Moseley is responsible presumably for "disappearing" Huey Long and has no qualms to sell the United States out to its corporations. Both have their own reasons to be terrible places to be, and I would say it really depends on the narrative of the timeline whether you want a corporatocratic America or if you want one with Klansmen running the show.

I do have a game setup that I like to call "For All Time" (take a wild guess as to where I got this name), where every nation takes what I feel are some of their worst possible paths from a moral standpoint OR are added to cause more chaos to the situation. The Entente grows authoritarian and less democratic, the Internationale goes Totalist (as does Brazil and the Bharatiya Commune), Japan acts sort of like it did IOTL, Transamur becomes a Japanese puppet, Savinkovist Russia, and so much more insanity that generally leads to an Entente-Russia Cold War (where have I seen this before?!).

Outside of the scenario, for the CSA ideally it would be Norman Thomas (until 1940 if the 2nd Civil War ends earlier; makes sense seeing as he's Reed's VP in '36) and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn (after 1940). I'd say any leader for the Farmer-Labor, Progressives, or Republicans for the PSA, and I'm not sure for the USA other than Floyd Olson and maybe some others down the line like Quentin Roosevelt and Earl Warren.

Last edited:

Deleted member 107125

Huey Long cow joke

You are too poor to have a cow, so the government makes a program to give you enought cows to build a small farm. The opposition bribes and filibusters the project and it is shut down, so you help someone takes over the government and he bribes and/or cracks on the opposition and the project passes, you get the cows and as times passes the keynesian multiplicator allows everyone to have a cow.
Except you are black, and so you and your cows are lynched by the klan during their violent takeover

Deleted member 107125

On Edelweiss-
I quite like the Indochinese girl, the Indian guy, the French girl, and even the Totalist British girl is rather nice