Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Deleted member 82792

The Commies. No way the Republic annexed it before the Revolution and even if they did it would've just been abandoned to the Commune along with the rest of the Metropole when the Republic fled to Algeria.
How many people fled France after the Syndicalist Revolution?

How many people fled France after the Syndicalist Revolution?
The Commune has a populatin of38,46 millions. IOTL metropol France had 1931 41,83 mil.. From thiis we have to substract Alsace-Lorraine (1.16 mil.), Corsica, Nancy and a higher deathrate in WK I. So we get a potentiial loss through emigration of ca. 1,5 millions.

The Commune has a populatin of38,46 millions. IOTL metropol France had 1931 41,83 mil.. From thiis we have to substract Alsace-Lorraine (1.16 mil.), Corsica, Nancy and a higher deathrate in WK I. So we get a potentiial loss through emigration of ca. 1,5 millions.
how did you get population figures? You know what, I dont actually care. Good job.

Deleted member 82792

What's life like in Natonalist France? How are issues such as race or religion handled?

Deleted member 82792

ct6hd2j3o9041.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/e03l51/every_ideology_a_blackadder_goes_forth_quote/

TBH, I'm actually supportive of the Anti-Meme Purge in Kaiserreich.
I'm not against absurd-seeming paths or stuff like loading Mosley's Britain with overt references to 1984 and V for Vendetta (I've always felt that "England Prevails!" would be a great catchphrase for the Maximists myself), but it should at least make some sense.

A literal mafia state just hanging around on the coast of China as the Japanese go on a conquering spree across half the mainland part of the country and a German megacorp literally owns half of China proper is not a setup that makes sense.

I'm not against absurd-seeming paths or stuff like loading Mosley's Britain with overt references to 1984 and V for Vendetta (I've always felt that "England Prevails!" would be a great catchphrase for the Maximists myself), but it should at least make some sense.

A literal mafia state just hanging around on the coast of China as the Japanese go on a conquering spree across half the mainland part of the country and a German megacorp literally owns half of China proper is not a setup that makes sense.

I like 1984, so I admittedly like Mosley's Britain, but honestly a lot of the meme paths seem kind of wish-fulfillmenty or jokey, and it's not really my thing.