Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Yeah, the lefties like him for being able to implement New Deal and a bit more besides, while the Right likes him because he can take on the Syndies
Exactly, Also he appears (maybe wrong, but that's to the player's imagination) a return to effective after herbert hoover and William McAdoo but not radical policies that threatened to tear down the U.S in '36.
Personally, I would prefer the Progressive party (for alt-history and for finally being able to bring a left but not radical ideas), but Roosevelt is Olson's VP, thus he may have the higher national consensus and more successfully unify the country after the second civil war.

An alpha of Red Flood has just been released.
It's another mod of a different ww1, just here almost everyone collapsed in the aftermath of the Great war. France has embraced a new ideology called futurism which is Fascism while looking to the future than the past. Germany is communist, Russia broke apart to 3 different states, The UK has an economic crisis, In the US who avoided the Great war crime is everywhere because of prohibition (Bonny & Clyde, Al Capone), The US army has become a skeleton crew army as they have no outside threats, and radicals may get inside the white house in the elections as the Republican party which has dominated the '20s is seen as the cause of the great depression (the Democrats fell apart due to internal conflicts in the party).

Only played for like 10 minutes because of my studies that take up a lot of my time but will definitely play later as it has the potential for good narrative (France has 3 radical different paths of what futurism means)

Nations with content (Steam page):
France
Germany
UK
Japan
Anhui Clique
Imperial Authority
Austria
Montenegro

Keep in mind this is only Alpha which the devs wanted to delay but released because of the fans voting to release it.

Red Flood - Alpha Edition

There is also Brazil I'm the leader of the brazilian team and got a lot of content planned. I'm also choosing the songs to be added for Brazil (left or right wing) when the music mod is released for Red flood.

Any idea why Lithuania now looks like Look to the West Lithuania without Kaliningrad Oblast?
Those were the borders of the Kingdom of Lithuania in 1918 in OTL (and the Republic of Lithuania for approximately 10 seconds before the Bolsheviks and Poles stormed in)

Those were the borders of the Kingdom of Lithuania in 1918 in OTL (and the Republic of Lithuania for approximately 10 seconds before the Bolsheviks and Poles stormed in)

Does it make sense to keep it that way with all of those non-Lithuanians inside?

What I'm saying is, I don't like it. :D

Does it make sense to keep it that way with all of those non-Lithuanians inside?

What I'm saying is, I don't like it. :D
It's in Germany's interest to keep its puppet states weak by artificially weakening some states and artificially strengthening others, inflicting them internal problems like cultural splits to keep them occupied instead of rising up against their order.

What I'm saying is, if you don't like those borders, that means Germany did a good job. :p

It's in Germany's interest to keep its puppet states weak by artificially weakening some states and artificially strengthening others, inflicting them internal problems like cultural splits to keep them occupied instead of rising up against their order.

What I'm saying is, if you don't like those borders, that means Germany did a good job. :p

I hate it when other people are right.

I'm gonna have to change the borders on my headcanon maps now. Damn it.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
There is also Brazil I'm the leader of the brazilian team and got a lot of content planned. I'm also choosing the songs to be added for Brazil (left or right wing) when the music mod is released for Red flood.

I wasn't aware you were a dev for Red Flood! You all are going pretty awesome work. Could obviously use a little polish but it's very fun. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!

I wasn't aware you were a dev for Red Flood! You all are going pretty awesome work. Could obviously use a little polish but it's very fun. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!

About the lack of Polish... there was a great pression by part of the DEVs and the public to launch the mod earlier than expected, it got even worse as the Russian dev quitted a few days before launching so we couldn't polish it, so we tried to delay the release but they didn't accepted it...

About the lack of Polish... there was a great pression by part of the DEVs and the public to launch the mod earlier than expected, it got even worse as the Russian dev quitted a few days before launching so we couldn't polish it, so we tried to delay the release but they didn't accepted it...
I feel like that's why some mods need someone like Panzer for TNO. Red Flood should not have been released this early and someone ought to have veto power for a decision like that.

I Dissagree that Red flood should not have been released early. The only problem is the no guns on ships, which makes playing Britain rather pointless. Other than that, it meant I learnt about a mod I did not know about.

I Dissagree that Red flood should not have been released early. The only problem is the no guns on ships, which makes playing Britain rather pointless. Other than that, it meant I learnt about a mod I did not know about.

Yes I haven’t heard of it until the release

Red Flood works very clunkily as Red Germany right up until France attacks me at which point it crashes.

Definitely should have had more dev time, but I like the idea of an intentionally weird setting.

Red Flood works very clunkily as Red Germany right up until France attacks me at which point it crashes.

Definitely should have had more dev time, but I like the idea of an intentionally weird setting.

The naval invasion also not works, this make impossible to play as japan.

hmm, I wonder what the status of women would be in the Qing? :)

I ask, as I am working on planning out the characters for my future AAR once the China Rework gets released and I want at least one or two of the different PoV characters to be well female. I am planning I think 6 or so main PoV characters, I have three concepts so far Merchant/CEO/Industrialists, Manchu Noble Politician, and Imperial Bureaucrat(who will have the unenviable task of being sent to the areas ruled by warlords to help bring them into the Imperial Fold).

I wonder what the status of women would be in the Qing?
The new Chinese Empire reform association could be feminist considering Kāng Yǒuwéi "
His desire to end the traditional Chinese family structure defines him as an early advocate of women's independence in China.[9] He reasoned that the institution of the family practiced by society since the beginning of time was a great cause of strife. Kang hoped it would be effectively abolished."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_Youwei

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_Tongbi