Suppose that Holinshed is right and the Anne's deflowering has taken place. According to several authors, Margaret of Anjou refused the marriage's consummation, because she had intention of cancelling it at a later date. Anne could have been satisfied and could have hidden her shame. When the York regained the crown, she could have claimed to have consummated her marriage with Edward without having to answer some compromising questions. She was thus able to marry Richard of Gloucester in total safety.
Are you really going to give credence to what almost certainly would be the 15th centuries equivalent of fake news? Also I’m not sure Warwick would have kept hidden the fact that he was rebelling to avenge his daughters rape. In fact it would probably be at the forefront of his grievances with Edward, telling everyone that they replaced a mad fool with a deubached tyrant who rapes girls of the highest birth. Hell the story of Tarquin the Proud probably wasn’t completely unknown in England at the time. It would almost certainly be used as a rallying point by Warwick as to why Edward must be overthrown.

Are you really going to give credence to what almost certainly would be the 15th centuries equivalent of fake news? Also I’m not sure Warwick would have kept hidden the fact that he was rebelling to avenge his daughters rape. In fact it would probably be at the forefront of his grievances with Edward, telling everyone that they replaced a mad fool with a deubached tyrant who rapes girls of the highest birth. Hell the story of Tarquin the Proud probably wasn’t completely unknown in England at the time. It would almost certainly be used as a rallying point by Warwick as to why Edward must be overthrown.

Actually, I don't have an opinion on that. I found this disturbing fact when I read a book.
Rumours, true or false, have always existed, and everyone has used it to their advantage. A good way to discredit the opponent ! Jacquetta Woodville and witchcraft.... Edward IV and his bastardism... Richard III and the disappearance of the princes... Anne Boleyn and her six so-called fingers... Some rumours have been adopted as real facts. For a long time, many people thought Shakespeare's plays were historical facts. Richard III's reputation unfortunately paid the price! Even some historians still believe in it! For reading Richard III's play, the first pages are full of historical incoherences as evident as a nose in the middle of the figure! Yet I love Shakespeare. whether these stories are true or not, the Anne-Edouard's case will remain a mystery!

Suppose that Anne was seduced at the age of 13!
Let's not forget that we're speculating on an episode!
Edward IV was qualified as the most handsome man in the world (At least in the first ten years of his reign, then he became obese like his grandson, Henry VIII!) Anne sleeps with him voluntarily and she never said anything for reasons that we can imagine. At a time governed by a very strict moral code, especially for women, chastity and virginity conferred a certain value on women.
To explain the absence of her virginity, Anne could well have claimed to Edward of Westminster that she had been raped by King Edward. Whatever Prince Edward's reaction, she followed Margaret's army to England!
When the House of Lancaster fell, Anne had to find a way to escape Clarence's influence. Richard of Gloucester is the appropriate man to help her. In the Middle Ages, sisters who had sex or married brothers must obtain a papal dispensation for the affinity contracted in the sexual act. We will never know if Richard was informed of this fact, but he fought ( in legal terms) with George for many years to obtain the inheritance. At the risk of remaining single for the rest of his life, or at especially until Anne's death, as long as he kept the beneficial ownership of the properties, this was apparently an article of his marriage contract if he did not obtain the papal dispensation !

Actually, I don't have an opinion on that. I found this disturbing fact when I read a book.
Rumours, true or false, have always existed, and everyone has used it to their advantage. A good way to discredit the opponent ! Jacquetta Woodville and witchcraft.... Edward IV and his bastardism... Richard III and the disappearance of the princes... Anne Boleyn and her six so-called fingers... Some rumours have been adopted as real facts. For a long time, many people thought Shakespeare's plays were historical facts. Richard III's reputation unfortunately paid the price! Even some historians still believe in it! For reading Richard III's play, the first pages are full of historical incoherences as evident as a nose in the middle of the figure! Yet I love Shakespeare. whether these stories are true or not, the Anne-Edouard's case will remain a mystery!

Suppose that Anne was seduced at the age of 13!
Let's not forget that we're speculating on an episode!
Edward IV was qualified as the most handsome man in the world (At least in the first ten years of his reign, then he became obese like his grandson, Henry VIII!) Anne sleeps with him voluntarily and she never said anything for reasons that we can imagine. At a time governed by a very strict moral code, especially for women, chastity and virginity conferred a certain value on women.
To explain the absence of her virginity, Anne could well have claimed to Edward of Westminster that she had been raped by King Edward. Whatever Prince Edward's reaction, she followed Margaret's army to England!
When the House of Lancaster fell, Anne had to find a way to escape Clarence's influence. Richard of Gloucester is the appropriate man to help her. In the Middle Ages, sisters who had sex or married brothers must obtain a papal dispensation for the affinity contracted in the sexual act. We will never know if Richard was informed of this fact, but he fought ( in legal terms) with George for many years to obtain the inheritance. At the risk of remaining single for the rest of his life, or at especially until Anne's death, as long as he kept the beneficial ownership of the properties, this was apparently an article of his marriage contract if he did not obtain the papal dispensation !
If it’s supposed to be a historical slander like the Tudor propaganda on Richard iii or Anne Boleyns six fingers why are we talking about it in a thread where your planning out a alternate history time line? That claim by its very nature isn’t supposed to be historically accurate so it can’t be anything more then a foot note about slander Anne Neville got.

Mariage for Francis Lovell
Following the death of Anne Fitzhugh during the labor, Richard decides to marry his close friend Francis Lovell to Cicely Bonville, 7th Baroness of Harrington. The wedding took place on 18 July 1474, just over two weeks after her fourteenth birthday.