Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

Sendai isn't a region is is a city that as of 1995 had 971,297 people. Tohoku is the region
Why not use the Tohoku region, as far as I know it was never used in Pokemon. I even found a G/S/C version of the map:
db6uenn-3210df4f-17a7-4134-891d-e2277029b173.png

Why not use the Tohoku region, as far as I know it was never used in Pokemon. I even found a G/S/C version of the map:
db6uenn-3210df4f-17a7-4134-891d-e2277029b173.png

Also expect in universe jabs at Tohoku accents

Plus with the whole android 18 and gohan thing I have seen some stuff regarding that and dare I say those are some good sauces
So is it going to be a shots relationship or is 18 just going to lust over Gohan until he's of age. I choose Yamaha because everyone seems to shit on him and he's closer in age to 18.

Deleted member 165942

Wtf is happening here? That's uhh uhh. Haha yeah nope, so many nope. I'm not going back here again.

Deleted member 165942

I have never wanted to leave a thread faster then I did when I saw what you guys said here. That stupid idea is a great as the idea to put lead in gasoline.

The one you mentioned earlier when you quoted my previous message, I refuse to say it because that's how bad I think it is.
If you're referring to the relationship between Gohan and 18 that's not my idea and if the thing s said on my part sound like I was in support of it I would note the conversation started on a different thread and I moved it here so as not to thread jack the original thread. The conversation originally started here before I moved it: