Hensonverse Speculation and Commentary

I was scouring (the tame parts of) DeviantArt, and stumbled apon this:

"A character lineup for a potential pitch I have in mind for a Tom and Jerry series. Basically, it's a variety show in the spirit of "Tom and Jerry Kids", "Droopy: Master Detective Hound" and "Animaniacs", where set designer Robyn Starlyn and her pets Tom and Jerry work in Mammoth Studios (yes, THAT Mammoth Studios) where movie star Clarice produces and films various short films starring the famous cat and mouse duo, as well as other characters."

I feel like this would be a good show for Neptune.
Even made a logo:

WB - MGM - Neptune Tom & Jerry Studios show logo.png

(yes, that logo is a Disney-MGM Studios reference)

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
We'll being that from Henson, let's hope Family Rules, whose show lasted only one season OTL on UPN could have easily lasted longer TTL.

"A character lineup for a potential pitch I have in mind for a Tom and Jerry series. Basically, it's a variety show in the spirit of "Tom and Jerry Kids", "Droopy: Master Detective Hound" and "Animaniacs", where set designer Robyn Starlyn and her pets Tom and Jerry work in Mammoth Studios (yes, THAT Mammoth Studios) where movie star Clarice produces and films various short films starring the famous cat and mouse duo, as well as other characters."

Even made a logo:

View attachment 754268

Any thoughts?
I would love to see this series get made.

Major legal issues aside, if we are going to have Disney, Turner, and WB potentially co-produce this show, since we have Tom and Jerry as the stars, a good character portrayal for Robyn Starling, and Cats Don't Dance's film studio as the backdrop, who besides Tom, Jerry, Danny, Sawyer, and Pudge would appear in the show?

I would love to see this series get made.

Major legal issues aside, if we are going to have Disney, Turner, and WB potentially co-produce this show, since we have Tom and Jerry as the stars, a good character portrayal for Robyn Starling, and Cats Don't Dance's film studio as the backdrop, who besides Tom, Jerry, Danny, Sawyer, and Pudge would appear in the show?
I thought it would just be WB producing, with T&JS's Mammoth being a studio completely unrelated to CDD's Mammoth, and namely all just original human characters and the characters from the MGM animated library (since Tom and Jerry are owned by MGM/WB)

Even made a logo:

View attachment 754268

Any thoughts?
I thought it would just be WB producing, with T&JS's Mammoth being a studio completely unrelated to CDD's Mammoth, and namely all just original human characters and the characters from the MGM animated library (since Tom and Jerry are owned by MGM/WB)
For real though, I would be down with this.

I have some ideas for Neptune myself.

Wanna hear them?

Is Neptune an animation studio?
It's essentially the Hensonverse's equivalent to Nicktoons Network.