Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

I've created an online wiki for Geronimo (with the permission of @Iwanh ). It's still a work in progress and I'm still new to using wikia.

I was thinking that this is a fun collaborative project we could do to document and/or expand upon the world of Geronimo and add to it as the TL progresses.

Link to the wiki mainpage (still under construction):
An article I created about Operation Infinite Reach (still under construction):
If you're interested DM me and I'll probably set up a groupchat on AH.com or a discord server.
Holy crap! That's amazing! I wish you good luck with the wiki, kernel.

kernal, when you mean groupchat, do you mean something like a PM or something different? Either way, I would like to get involved with the project somehow.

NOTE: I might make this a project in the Alternate History Wikia, rather than its own wiki.
To be fare, since you already started a wiki for the timeline, you might as well just use it.

kernel

Gone Fishin'
kernal, when you mean groupchat, do you mean something like a PM or something different? Either way, I would like to get involved with the project somehow.
Glad to have you on! I was thinking of creating a Conversation in AH.com using the messaging feature. Though discord may also be a good option.
To be fare, since you already started a wiki for the timeline, you might as well just use it.
That's true. The only thing is that it's a pain importing/creating templates for wikiboxes on wikia, and the Alternate History wikia already has templates to use.

I've created an online wiki for Geronimo (with the permission of @Iwanh ). It's still a work in progress and I'm still new to using wikia.

I was thinking that this is a fun collaborative project we could do to document and/or expand upon the world of Geronimo and add to it as the TL progresses.

If you're interested DM me and I'll probably set up a groupchat on AH.com or a discord server.

NOTE: I might make this a project in the Alternate History Wikia, rather than its own wiki.
Cool Another Wiki That Will Extend the life of this AU
Hopefully both this and the blue skies wiki will extend the life of these AUs beyond the modern politics time limit for these

i mean they tried with ohga shrugs (the other snes cd TL)
(at least until i attempted to update the wiki a bit because they had been inactive since 2018)

i just hope someone could fix up ohga shrugs from my poor edits i did back in 2020 during klonoa 9 teen

when i was off my sleep pattern mindlessly editing fandom articles such as the Y2K article in the aesthetics wiki (which may be the reason why the grimace shake is a thing as mcdonalds is mentioned from one of my edits on there as well)

ohga shrugs is kinda a wasteland right now and someone needs to help me fix it

aside from fandom it would be cool if geronimo could also get a tvtropes page like with blue skies and ohga shrugs

Last edited:
Glad to have you on! I was thinking of creating a Conversation in AH.com using the messaging feature. Though discord may also be a good option.
I'll keep in touch with you on the PM's.
That's true. The only thing is that it's a pain importing/creating templates for wikiboxes on wikia, and the Alternate History wikia already has templates to use.
You could do both. Geronimo can have its own active wiki (it's probably best to not waste a wiki you just created after all) while also being a timeline on the alternate history wiki.

Cool Another Wiki That Will Extend the life of this AU
Hopefully both this and the blue skies wiki will extend the life of these AUs beyond the modern politics time limit for these

i mean they tried with ohga shrugs (the other snes cd TL)
(at least until i attempted to update the wiki a bit because they had been inactive since 2018)

i just hope someone could fix up ohga shrugs from my poor edits i did back in 2020 during klonoa 9 teen

when i was off my sleep pattern mindlessly editing fandom articles such as the Y2K article in the aesthetics wiki (which may be the reason why the grimace shake is a thing as mcdonalds is mentioned from one of my edits on there as well)

ohga shrugs is kinda a wasteland right now and someone needs to help me fix it

aside from fandom it would be cool if geronimo could also get a tvtropes page like with blue skies and ohga shrugs
You known, a TV Tropes page for Geronimo would be cool. For a while, I've been think on making an account for TV Tropes and creating an article for the timeline, with Iwanh's permission of course.

Its not hard to copy/paste the templates formatting from its Edit page.

Next time
EUreka

1707167791405.png
1707167800373.png

Something related to the UK, some French post, and... Dutch?
This might be about the rise of the far-right movements in the EU, given that in the UK, the BNP did not lose its momentum and is extremely likely to take over Burnley Borough Council which they had a good performance at, and in the Netherlands, the ruling coalition is one of clear right, with Christian Democrats and the right-wing populist movement of Fortuyn ruling together.
Though no idea on France.

kernel

Gone Fishin'
The French flag shot at the Arc de Triomphe (which is spectacular in person) is giving me… ominous vibes
I'm really hoping its just about France and their relationship with the EU (since the post is called EUreka) ... and not about a terrorist attack

Alternate History Wikia or constructed world wikia would be much better to create.

kernel

Gone Fishin'
Alternate History Wikia or constructed world wikia would be much better to create.
I might create a parallel wiki on the constructed worlds wikia. IDK if I can create it on the Alternate History Wikia as they are pretty insistent on stuff not being from already extant works.

Graph of George W. Bush's approval as president. After beginning his term in the upper 50s, Bush steadily declined in the polls throughout 2001, bottoming out at 43% in November amid the economic recession, Enron scandal, and negative media coverage surrounding "media recounts" that supposedly showed that Gore had been the true winner of the 2000 election. While he recovered somewhat in 2002, his approval ratings largely remained stuck in the mid to upper 40s and he struggled to consistently break 50% approval with the exception of a brief rally in mid-2003 due to the Iraqi disarmament crisis.
chart(2).png