For Want of A Sandwich - A Franz Ferdinand Lives Wikibox TL

It shocked most of the world actually, let's just say Neo-Kemetism is quite popular among African Americans.

They had careers as far-right politicians, except for Rutskoy, who had a career in the military.
Can we get into Specifics 0f What we're the Important events of the tl?
In otl 20th Century was: Germany Loses ww1. Russia goes Communist.
German, Italian and Japanese Fascism leads to WW2.
Communist Russia and USA destroy Fascists.
They Jockey for world control untill Communist Russia collapses.
9/11 and War on Terror.
In a simmilar vien, what happened ittl?

What was the "high water mark" of the CWR in the sense the Battle of Stalingrad was the "high water mark" of the German advance into the USSR IOTL?

Last edited:
9/11 and War on Terror.

Great European War at end of 1910's which after France went Syndicalist and started World War in 1940's. Not really sure what were most important things afterward.

List of Swedish PMs is bit different than I imaginated. It seems that National/People's Party hadn't such dominance on politics like SDP had in OTL most of post-WW2 era.

I was actually pretty surprised that it was so much fo back and forth instead de-fact almost one-party system. I got from bios of Swedish kings bit different view.

I think that there is not update about neo-Kemetism.
I’ll have to try to hunt down those bios - I’m always intrigued by “Sweden, but right-wing dominant rather than left”

Pahang War (2009)
2009Pahang.jpg

The military invasion of Pahang, better known as the Pahang War, was a military conflict between the Islamic State of Malaya and the Sultanate of Pahang, lasting from 1 August to 2 september 2009 and ending in a complete Malayan victory and the annexation of Pahang into the Islamic State.

After the splitting of the Federated Malay States after the South Asian War (1964-1967), Japanese policies had been to discourage violently Malay unity, as Admiral Yasuhiro Nakasone estimated that “a united state controlling Singapore is the last thing Japanese trade would like”. As a result, the Malay peninsula was splitted between petty kingdoms and Thailand. With the crumbling of the Japanese Empire and the Thai Civil War, as the Malay kingdoms turned to China for protection, Pan-Malay islamists were able to gain their independence from Thailand, where decades of anti-Muslim persecution had only led independentists to radicalize, winning independence in 1992 and becoming an islamic republic in 1994.

The rhetoric of Malayan Head of State Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat was clear : Malay unity had to be achieved, under the double shield of Malay race and islam. Under a moderate (as compared to Egypt) yet firm interpretation of the sharia, Malaya began to build up its arsenal and rhetoric, with Japanese and Russian support, and saw the 2004 tsunami as a divine sign in favor of righteousness. Pahang, the biggest kingdom in the Malay peninsula and subject to civil strife due to a 40-years-long dictatorship, was seen as the first target of an unification process.

Malayan troops entered Pahangese early on 1 August 2009, pretending to have been provoked by rogue elements of the Pahangese Army, and quickly overwhelmed the country. The attack was immediately condemned by China and the whole Pan-Asian Union, along with the World Council itself : nevertheless, the Pahangese army, totally outmatched, undersupplied and corrupted, was forced to capitulate within a month, with the capital, Pekan, being conquered on 2 September 2009, with Prime Minister Najib Razak forced to flee into exile. The Islamic Republic of Malaya immediately proclaimed the annexation of Pahang.

The universally condemned invasion led to an international embargo over Malaya but no military action from China, Indochina and other major players in East Asia, not wishing to further destablize the region, although all independent Malay states entered protection treaties with China. If the Pahang royal family quickly went into exile, former Pahang Prime Minister Najib Razak set up a government-in-exile in Shanghai.

2015Malayanprotests.jpg

Imposition of charia over the relatively liberal Pahangese society wasn’t without difficulties, as early September 2015 saw unprecedented protests throughout the country, asking for a relaxation of the policies and a referendum of Pahangese status ; to the government-in-exile’s dismay, the protests weren’t so much about a restablishment of independence or the sultanate but just a thirst for democracy. Although thoroughly repressed, the protests led newly designated Head of State Mujahid Yusof Rawa to promise reforms, even if all pretenses were forgotten after the 2016 coup d’etat in Malaya, and Pahang continued to be forcefully united to Malaya.

9/11 and War on Terror.
It would be like that :
-Great European War (1916-1921) : Germany becomes the hegemon of continental Europe ; Russia and France are thrown into civil wars.
-Syndicalist Revolution (1920-1928) : Syndicalism spreads to Western Europe.
-World War (1943-1950) : the Syndicalist Confederation is defeated by a German-British-Russia-USA-Japan alliance.
They jockey for world control during the Greater Game, all in their corners, until the Japanese Empire collapses (1987) and the 1994 Vladivostok terror attack shakes Russia to its core.
Now is the Post-Imperial Era, where Germany, United States and China are the world powers.
What was the "high water mark" of the CWR in the sense the Battle of Stalingrad was the "high water mark" of the German advance into the USSR IOTL?
1947, with the invasion of England.Great European War at end of 1910's which after France went Syndicalist and started World War in 1940's. Not really sure what were most important things afterward.
List of Swedish PMs is bit different than I imaginated. It seems that National/People's Party hadn't such dominance on politics like SDP had in OTL most of post-WW2 era.
Much more of a back and forth here it looks like
The People's Party was bumped into power due to anti-Syndicalist fears in the immediate post-Great European War, and the Social Democrats are much more nationalistic than IOTL. Olof Palme nevertheless had a career...somewhere else.
I’ll have to try to hunt down those bios - I’m always intrigued by “Sweden, but right-wing dominant rather than left”
Sees Hans Blix in the list of Swedish Prime Ministers
I couldn't resist. I thought hard about that.

Where (which posts) do I find more on Neo-Kemetism?
Not yet adressed, but it should be.

It would be like that :
-Great European War (1916-1921) : Germany becomes the hegemon of continental Europe ; Russia and France are thrown into civil wars.
-Syndicalist Revolution (1920-1928) : Syndicalism spreads to Western Europe.
-World War (1943-1950) : the Syndicalist Confederation is defeated by a German-British-Russia-USA-Japan alliance.
They jockey for world control during the Greater Game, all in their corners, until the Japanese Empire collapses (1987) and the 1994 Vladivostok terror attack shakes Russia to its core.
Now is the Post-Imperial Era, where Germany, United States and China are the world powers.

1947, with the invasion of England.Great European War at end of 1910's which after France went Syndicalist and started World War in 1940's. Not really sure what were most important things afterward.

The People's Party was bumped into power due to anti-Syndicalist fears in the immediate post-Great European War, and the Social Democrats are much more nationalistic than IOTL. Olof Palme nevertheless had a career...somewhere else.

I couldn't resist. I thought hard about that.

Not yet adressed, but it should be.
Is Folkpartiet a similar party to its OTL liberal centrist self or is it a more nationalist center-right outfit?

Speaking of terrorists, what are prominent terrorist groups ITTL which have gained the same infamy as Al-Qaeda, Da’esh, Aum Shinrikuo, the IRA, or the ETA in our world?