For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

Would be something I'd need to do later if at all (currently suspended because too many indentation errors apparently. Can't think of any other reason.) If anyone else would like to make it, that's fine.

Will still be answering questions best I can.
No problem take as long as you need. I like reading TV Tropes pages

@CountDVB, please can I ask you questions with the OTL persons of Where Are They in your TL? Is there any list of OTL persons that they are doing in this TL:
  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Taylor Swift
  • Little Mix (including Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, and other members)
  • Chris Evans
  • Mark Ruffalo
  • Jackie Chan
  • John Krasinski
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Shinzo Abe
  • Stephen Amell
  • Jair Bolsonaro
  • Brad Cooper
  • Zara Larsson
  • Hugh Jackman

@CountDVB, please can I ask you questions with the OTL persons of Where Are They in your TL? Is there any list of OTL persons that they are doing in this TL:
  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Taylor Swift
  • Little Mix (including Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, and other members)
  • Chris Evans
  • Mark Ruffalo
  • Jackie Chan
  • John Krasinski
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Shinzo Abe
  • Stephen Amell
  • Jair Bolsonaro
  • Brad Cooper
  • Zara Larsson
  • Hugh Jackman

Of course! I love answering these questions and will try my best!

Robert Downey Jr.- Probably same as OTL and being Tony Stark/Iron Man

Taylor Swift- Likely would've still been a prominent musician though her rise would've been different. The Dixie Chicks wuold've still been popular without the jabs made toward Bush so that would've influenced her rise, either by correlating her with them as the next female country singer or possibly influenced her away from it out of feeling not likely to rise. However, she would still have her intimate song writing style and combined with Project MAY's inception, she could've started as a Youtube/ArtistShare musician and rose up from there. She would have her pop punk style though a bit more down to earth because of the nature of Youtube. Unlike her OTL self, she would be much more supportative of digital distribution and likely be seen as this connecting point/shared link between the mainstream and "internet culture."

Little Mix- Hmmm... unsure. I don't know if they've would've formed if they met on X-Factor. It's possible that they could've met there and still done so.

Chris Evans- He'd still become our beloved Captain America and play Johnny Storm earlier. Beyond that, still be a talented and successful actor.

Mark Rufalo- Probably the same in OTL for the most part too.

Jackie Chan- He would still be a prominent action star and experiment in his later years, especially with the stress going onto his body.

John Krasinski- Would sitll be a prominent actor. I do think he would play a good Reed Richards in this MCU's Fantastic Four, so he could be chosen for that. His wife in Emily Blunt would likely play Ms. Fantastic there (not sure on the others, though maybe Chris Pratt as Johnny Storm and not sure who would be Ben).

Dwayne Johnson- He would still go from being wrestler to big time moviestar though probably star in a couple of different films.

Shinzo Abe- Hmmm... well, he may still get reelected like OTL, especially with a delayed Great Recession. However, I do see his inabiltiy to cope with it and so on meaning he doesn't get a fourth term, likely leading to his loss in 2017 (and given how he was the inspriation for a villain in Persona 5, cue the endless memes there spouting with that).

Stephen Amell- Unsure. He could've appeared in Micheal Bay's G.I. Joe film franchise and that would be his big break I reckon.

Jair Bolsonaro- Would still be a loud-mouthed poltiician though a scandal might stil get him. He wouldn't become in charge of all of Brazil.

Brad Cooper- Well, there's no Rocket Raccoon for him to voice. I cannot tell beyond that though if he would voice anyone else or so on. He could still provide a film for DC though.

Zara Larsson- I don't see much changing with the Swedish singer. She is probably a bit too young to rise through the Internet during the early 2000s though I could see it being possible if it doesn't work out with TEN music group, but I doubt that it would fail. She'd still likely be as prominent as she is now.

Hugh Jackman- He'd still play Wolverine as long as they keep making the X-Men films though given how it ended with Spider-Man, they'd take the quality over quantity approach for them. We may still get Logan, but it may be more standalone.

What happened to PragerU, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and the whole "anti-SJW/Skeptic" Youtube community?

What about the band Tally Hall?

What happened to PragerU, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and the whole "anti-SJW/Skeptic" Youtube community?

What about the band Tally Hall?

- PragerU would likely struggle in the early days of Youtube and thus switch to Veoh mainly. It wouldn't have as much of its audience and it would likely decline in popularity as what they wish to come to pass doesn't happen.

- Dave Rubin would likely keep being a minor comedian on Youtube and would likely gain some ground and notoriety blasting some of the McCain policies though also downplay the stuff regarding the eocnomic policies. It's possible he'd be something a left-libretarian comedian though probably not as well known.

- Steven Crowder would likely not have his popularity goven the different cultural sphere and he may maintain his racist elements, which would see him find less success.

- Ben Shapiro would still rise to something of prominence though with more stumbling locks in the early 2000s and then try to piggyback off of grift in the 2010s within the McCain administration, would like stumble. He probably would not last on Youtube and likely switch to Veoh.

- Jordan Peterson I am unsure, especially with the leftward swing though I imagine a bit more moderate than OTL.

- Well, Mr. Rogers living a decade longer or so makes the internet a elss hostile place and his message more resonant there. Additionally, the earlier #MeToo movement and the resulting arrests from the dirty deeds of vaious high profile names would also be relevant. "Anti-SJW" folk wouldn't be half as prominent here and would likely be on Veoh since they'd likely be chased off of Newgrounds/Reddit for being killjoys.

As for Tally Hall, I guess still around?

What would come of the Team Fortress franchise in this timeline?

Hmmm... I imagine simiar to OTL though given how Team Fortress and Team Fortress 2 are different compared to most shooters, it likely will be a bit more prominent in attention and notice. Beyond that, I am not sure on some of the other stuff.

What about the two most similar things in the world, Dianne Feinstein and Gamestop
Feinstein probably loses in 2014 or 2016 regarding the Democratic primaries with the rising neo-progressive tides there and thus retire from politics.

As for GameStop, it may likely still decline as a result of bad managerial policy though it's possible drastic changes in the mid to late 2010s could save it

Has anything significant happened to the alternate history genre and community ITTL?
Hmmm... probably some people speculating on what if George Bush won, but beyond that... unsure. Probably the things regardng China and the Middle East for sure though.

Probably no "Man in the High Castle" adaptation.