For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

- PragerU would likely struggle in the early days of Youtube and thus switch to Veoh mainly. It wouldn't have as much of its audience and it would likely decline in popularity as what they wish to come to pass doesn't happen.

- Dave Rubin would likely keep being a minor comedian on Youtube and would likely gain some ground and notoriety blasting some of the McCain policies though also downplay the stuff regarding the eocnomic policies. It's possible he'd be something a left-libretarian comedian though probably not as well known.

- Steven Crowder would likely not have his popularity goven the different cultural sphere and he may maintain his racist elements, which would see him find less success.

- Ben Shapiro would still rise to something of prominence though with more stumbling locks in the early 2000s and then try to piggyback off of grift in the 2010s within the McCain administration, would like stumble. He probably would not last on Youtube and likely switch to Veoh.

- Jordan Peterson I am unsure, especially with the leftward swing though I imagine a bit more moderate than OTL.

- Well, Mr. Rogers living a decade longer or so makes the internet a elss hostile place and his message more resonant there. Additionally, the earlier #MeToo movement and the resulting arrests from the dirty deeds of vaious high profile names would also be relevant. "Anti-SJW" folk wouldn't be half as prominent here and would likely be on Veoh since they'd likely be chased off of Newgrounds/Reddit for being killjoys.

As for Tally Hall, I guess still around?
Okay then, what about Vaush, Hbomberguy, Philosophy Tube, and other Breadtubers?

Also Stefan Molyneux, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Mike Cernovich?

Okay then, what about Vaush, Hbomberguy, Philosophy Tube, and other Breadtubers?

Also Stefan Molyneux, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Mike Cernovich?
I think I answered Breadtubers before somewhere on here.

As for the others, let's see:
- Molyneux would've likely raged against Layton and probably gotten to jail for something.
- Milo would've also been pretty irrelevant since no Gamergate
- Mike would've gotten into some trouble during the earlier MeToo movement which would've stunted him to irrelevance

What happens to the listed YouTubers ITTL?

SMG4
TomSka
I Hate Everything
Caddicarus
Chuggaaconroy
Alan Becker
Piemations
Extra Credits
Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared
Most of them I expected would've been the same barring some differences in their personal lives, which could be possible. I mean TomSka would be different if Edd didn't get cancer and Tord might've been more prevalant if his stuff launched.

Youtube animators like Piemations would probably have some more support and fame given how Youtube wouldn't be owned by Google and rely more on homegrown content.

ExtraCredits would follow a similar pattern though of course talking about different develops, presumably on what happenened with Sony and PS3, Nintendo's differences and so on.