Dreams Come True (A collaborative continuation of American Magic)

oh wow, I completely forgot about this TL!

remember my idea for an F-zero animated series? would love to see it come alive!

and who knows, with that NASCAR-Disney team up and if the F-zero animated series is successful, maybe racing gets a boom in popularity?

F-Zero comes out in Fall 2004.

I'm going to retcon the Haunted Mansion movie by having the presence of a young ghost boy named Master Gracey*. The character had a couple of scenes and that was it. If there's a follow-up to the movie I'd have a subplot be about how Master Gracey hides his loneliness behind an aloof snobbish facade. I'd have Ramsley feel responsible for Gracey's untimely death but that feels too much like the Ghostly Trio from TTL's Casper movie.

*Today I learned that "Master" was an old-fashioned title of respect given to boys too young to be called "Mister". Which quite frankly makes the grave sadder since it's a child's grave.

The Day After Tomorrow
The Day After Tomorrow
Released by RKO Radio Pictures
Directed by Roland Emmerich
Released March/April 2004

Story: Same as OTL

Reviews:

"The title alone sounds like something Roger Corman would've made in his pre-Grand Diamond days."
- The New York Times

"Glorified B-movie schlock."
- Variety

"A nice message about climate change, but unfortunately some voters will still re-elect McCain come November."
- Mother Jones magazine

"Most of the people came only for the new Eddie Van Helsing trailer, and took off before the first Morse code beeps of the RKO logo."
- University of Miami student newspaper.

"Someone needs to sit Roland Emmerich down because he's basically retelling the same story with each film he's directed since Independence Day."
- The Oregonian

The Day After Tomorrow
Released by RKO Radio Pictures
Directed by Roland Emmerich
Released March/April 2004

Story: Same as OTL

Reviews:

"The title alone sounds like something Roger Corman would've made in his pre-Grand Diamond days."
- The New York Times

"Glorified B-movie schlock."
- Variety

"A nice message about climate change, but unfortunately some voters will still re-elect McCain come November."
- Mother Jones magazine

"Most of the people came only for the new Eddie Van Helsing trailer, and took off before the first Morse code beeps of the RKO logo."
- University of Miami student newspaper.

"Someone needs to sit Roland Emmerich down because he's basically retelling the same story with each film he's directed since Independence Day."
- The Oregonian

Speaking of McCain being reclted in 2004 does any body like the Newt Gingrich winning the presidency in 2008.I feel that Gingrich would probably have to deal a Democrat congress and he would get much don expcet by excutive .Also how him barley being reelected in 2012 only to resgin after the mid terms (the mid end with the small number of repulic in congress ever). He moderate republic vp runs for 2 years and makes a lot of conssutive to the democarcts. 2016 is won by a progress democrat like Russ finegold, Bernie Sanders Elizbeth warren or Tulsi Gabbard,

I hope I am not annoying by bringing this idea up agin But i think i did got like one my latest idea to salvage the following and i want to know for sure if think it could work. Donald trump manges to weasle out his trial for tax envison with a slap on the writst(he still lose severl hundred millon dollar but is still rich). The Donald manged to fine some future success . This success make him reckless and he waste all his money on the trumpopliss/emprie of dreams project in about 2011 at the earliest. The project not runis Donlad it also ruins several invesot trump mange to talk into backing hime including Charles kusher hary tanoesoedibjo and turmps kids. Tump manges to adovid priosn but is forced to live on the streets , goes insane and starts deuslanaly think he is king of the world(or atleast ameica)

The Simpsons Movie (2004 film)
thesimpsons_2869862b.jpg

The Simpsons Movie

Released ITTL by Paramount Pictures
Produced by Nelvana, Gracie Films and the Curiosity Company

Directed by Rich Moore and David Silverman
Executive Producers James L Brooks, Matt Groening, Patrick Loubert, Michael Hirsh & Clive Smith

Music by Danny Elfman

Story by Mike Reiss, Al Jean, Jon Vitti, John Swartzwelder and Ian Maxtone-Graham

On the brink of financial ruin, Roger Meyers Jr (Alex Rocco) sells Itchy and Scratchy International to none other than Donald Trump (Dan Castellaneta) and his then-sidekick Harvey Weinstein (Harry Shearer) For a while, our villains seduce Springfield with the promise of a Great Adventure resort of their own. Except the dastardly deviants are later revealed to be mere disguises for Kang and Kodos.

Reaction to the Simpsons Movie
simpsons-6-800-1.jpg

"The movie gives the wildly successful TV series a well deserved send off.
- The Chicago Sun-Times

"It's easy to think how many more episodes they could still make, but frankly, the movie was the appropriate curtain call for the series."
- Vogue

"Now that the show's ending, I'm gonna have a cow if there's nothing good on Sunday nights this fall."
- The Los Angeles Times

"UPN will lower itself in the ratings...at least for a year or so."
- The Denver Post

"You can't come up with a better way to end a TV series than with a hilarious movie."
- The Miami Herald​

simpsons-6-800-1.jpg

"The movie gives the wildly successful TV series a well deserved send off.
- The Chicago Sun-Times

"It's easy to think how many more episodes they could still make, but frankly, the movie was the appropriate curtain call for the series."
- Vogue

"Now that the show's ending, I'm gonna have a cow if there's nothing good on Sunday nights this fall."
- The Los Angeles Times

"UPN will lower itself in the ratings...at least for a year or so."
- The Denver Post

"You can't come up with a better way to end a TV series than with a hilarious movie."
- The Miami Herald​

I,m sure trump would rant about this version of the Simpson's movie.

thesimpsons_2869862b.jpg

The Simpsons Movie

Released ITTL by Paramount Pictures
Produced by Nelvana, Gracie Films and the Curiosity Company

Directed by Rich Moore and David Silverman
Executive Producers James L Brooks, Matt Groening, Patrick Loubert, Michael Hirsh & Clive Smith

Music by Danny Elfman

Story by Mike Reiss, Al Jean, Jon Vitti, John Swartzwelder and Ian Maxtone-Graham

On the brink of financial ruin, Roger Meyers Jr (Alex Rocco) sells Itchy and Scratchy International to none other than Donald Trump (Dan Castellaneta) and his then-sidekick Harvey Weinstein (Harry Shearer) For a while, our villains seduce Springfield with the promise of a Great Adventure resort of their own. Except the dastardly deviants are later revealed to be mere disguises for Kang and Kodos.

I don't think the Kang and Kodos would call their park great adventure because trump lost the Great Adventure to the IRS. Was was Kang and Kodos park space themed thmed. If so I would suggest calling amazing Universe. Also was Kang and Kodos evil plan to space ships disguised as rides so they could abduct the citizens of Springfield to sell as slave on Rigel 5.

Eddie Van Helsing (2004 Film)
Eddie Van Helsing

Released on Memorial Day Weekend 2004

Directed by Brett Ratner
Screenplay by David Koepp with Simon Kinberg and Zak Penn
Producers: Ridley and Tony Scott
Distributor: Universal Pictures
Production companies: Scott Free and Dune Entertainment

Eddie (Chris Pratt) is next in line in his family's tradition of hunting vampires. One night, he is dispatched to Transylvania, where the kingdom must once again be liberated from the Iron Grip. All the while, Alucard (Daniel Craig) ascends to the top of the Iron Grip, only to find himself in a power struggle with the equally dreadful Poelzig (Tobin Bell). Even Mina Harker (Kate Beckinsale) flexes some heroic muscles of her own, declaring her allegiance to the Defenders of Humanity.

Eddie Van Helsing did well with critics and at the box office, justifying a rather expensive marketing campaign that included a straight to video prequel....

Eddie Van Helsing: The London Assignment
Released by Universal Studios Home Video as a bonus disc for the DVD release of Eddie Van Helsing in October 2004.
Both would still be packaged together in later DVD/Bluray prints.

MV5BZGQ3OTc3Y2UtN2VlYy00ZTQ0LWEwNDItZjU2MDY1OWYyYjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4MjY5ODY@._V1_.jpg

Produced by Gemini Animation

The story, which takes places before the events of the film, is pretty much the same as OTL, with some tweaks made to incorporate it within the Monsterverse.

VOICES
Chris Pratt as Eddie
Tilda Swinton as Queen Victoria
Bob Joles as Friar Carl
Hugo Weaving as Jekyll/Hyde/Jack the Ripper

Oldnavy when do you think there is room for my artificial stupidity idea and who should release it. I plan on using Rosearik "Rikki" Simons as the voice for the crazy robots, who is stolen by the evil corporation,Billy West or Kevin McDonald (which do you prefer) for the Greedy Ceo,Richard Steven Horowitz for the evil lazy intern abusing scientist ,and Mark Hamil for the good scientist who the corporation stole the sane robot from. I may use Andy Berman(the voice of Dib) for the sane robot but I am not sure.Got any suggestions for alternative acotors. I still need a still need an actor for the intern who helps the good scientist try to fix the crazzy robots.

257.png

Image above drawn IOTL by Tumblr user Moist Rosebud

Steven Universe: The Movie

Released on Memorial Day Weekend 2004

c3e897f923c5bc8212d35cdd17172c47b9320c9fr1-1980-1500v2_hq.jpg

Image above drawn IOTL by Tumblr user Moist Rosebud

Directed by Rachel Stone
Screenplay by Linda Woolverton
Based on characters created by Rachel Stone
Executive producers: David Kirschner and Maureen Donley
Production companies: Ruby-Spears, Charm City Entertainment
Distributor: Grand Diamond Pictures

059a0dda05d2d3889f40afb1120f358c.jpg

Yellow Diamond (voiced by Geena Davis), usurps leadership of the Great Diamond Authority and declares her hatred of "organic beings." By that of course, she means humans. As the Homeworld Gems march closer to Delmarva, the onus is on Steven (Zac Efron), his mother Rose Quartz (Jodi Benson) and the Crystal Gems to make a last stand to put an end to a long, and destructive conflict.

VOICES:
Zac Efron as Steven
Deedee Magno as Pearl
Octavia Spencer as Garnet
Lori Beth Denberg as Amethyist
Gabrielle Union as Bismuth
Jennifer Paz as Lapis Lazuli
Susan Blakeslee as Peridot
Geena Davis as Yellow Diamond
Christine Ebersole as Blue Diamond
Linda Larkin as Pink Diamond
John Goodman as Greg Universe
Olivia Olson as Connie
Dee Bradley Baker as Lion

Premiere:
The world premiere for Steven Universe: The Movie was held in Rachel Stone's home town of Baltimore.
Baltimore_at_Dusk_960x360.jpg

SP-ORIOLES-FOX-B-760x503.jpg

Normally the home to Baltimore's baseball team, the Orioles, Camden Yards (above) had never before hosted concerts or other events outside of sports. The film was projected from the press box to a stage built in the outfield of the baseball diamond (see below).
OriolePark_BillyJoel_2019-07-26_2019-01-14_1115_SVGC_tn.gif

Only the seats within foul poles were sold while the rest of the stadium was tarped off.
Tickets for the seats colored in green and blue were donated to local schools and nonprofits by a partnership of Corman Enterprises and the Baltimore Orioles.
photo-1-36_opt.jpg
ba62efb4945481773cc8149991fd476c.jpg

The Eutaw Street entrance (above), next to the former B&O Warehouse, was used for the red carpet ceremonies.

One more thing...
For the VHS and DVD releases of all four seasons of Steven Universe, Family Home Entertainment (FHE), the kids' video arm of Corman Enterprises, brought its mid-80s logo out of retirement at the request of Ms Stone.
A Gumby fan as a youngster, Ms Stone collected a few of FHE's Gumby tapes over the years.