Dreams Come True (A collaborative continuation of American Magic)

Here another update of the animaiton piple. I porbaly missed a few per 2004 movies

Joeseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Dreamworks)
The Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Hans Brinker (UA; Film Roman)
Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon Movies)
Super Mario Bros (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)

2001:
Shrek (Dreamworks)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Universal; Gemini)
Josie and the Pussycats (Warner Bros; Archie)
Treasure Planet (Disney)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Universal; Gemini)
Donkey Kong (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)
Jimmy Neutorn(USA Films; Nickelodeon Movies)

2002:
Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
Ice Age (Fox)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)
Untitled Chuck Jones Looney Tunes Movie (Warner Bros)
Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (MGM; Film Roman)
Hey Arnold! The Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon Movies)
Spirited Away (Ghibli; Distributor to be determined)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Universal; Gemini)
The Legend of Zelda (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)

2003:
Mistress Masham's Repose (Disney)
Iron Giant II (RKO)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount; Nelvana)
Starlight Express (Dreamworks)

2004:
Les Miserables (Disney)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (UA; Film Roman)
The Incredibles (RKO)
Whats with andy
2005:
Corpse Bride (Tim Burton)
Madagasr
2006:
Redaxes (Disney; Special thanks to @QTXAdsy)
Iron Giant III (RKO)
Cars (needs distributor)
Artificial stupidity (Dream Works or Revoultion)
Toonstruk (Gemini)
Unknown
brother bear

Last edited:
I got an idea for an orignal movie i call Artificial Stupidity. is the story of a scientist who has spent over ten years raising an A.I equipped robot like he was his own son. An evil money grubbing calle General Industies and Researcj finds out about his A.I project and steals it. The company is impatient and doesn't want to spend years raising the A.1. So they plans to just copy it, and slap on a few changes to it. However ever the program gets corrupted during the copying and and the scatterbrained intern in charge of making the small changes to a.i accidentally feeds the A.I the entire contents of his spam mail folder. This results in the A.I becoming a giggling moron who creates tons of havoc when in installed into the companies robots.

The head of General Industies and Reshearch robotics diviosn is made Ignatius Zimmerman. Iggauts is a foul temaper megalomanic. He mad his ways up the copertate by stealign other people ideal.Igaustus is quite abusie to his staff. He is vocied by Robert Stevn Horvits

The robots are vocied by Rosearik "Rikki" Simons).

Got any ideas to flessh out aritclal studidpity

Does any body get the inside jokes

Oh I got it and this can be either a really good movie od our time or the minions of the oughts.

Oh I got it and this can be either a really good movie od our time or the minions of the oughts.

Got any suggestions any ideas to flessh out aritclal studidpity

Also do you think it should it be released touchstone gemina dreamworks or reouvlotion. Add Should i keep the tentive release date of 2007 or move it up to 2005 or 2006 or maybe even 2004

I hope to hear about trumps texas park soon. I sombdoy fhishes. I also hope that that around 2011. One of the things that trump waste his money is a themepark even biger then the one in texas. I think he should build in monta wyoming or north dakroa and . Most people probbly would think that buidling a park in wyoming monta or north dakora would not be viable but i think the donald would attart those place because of the land so he could buidl.

Next updates:

- The "What's with Andy" movie

- Blair: Eight Years Later

- The Eddie Van Helsing movie

- The fate of the half-built Trump park in Texas

1. Who's the villain of the Eddie Van Helsing movie?
  2. Someone should snap up the half-finished Trump Texas theme park to finish it. It's at least a fairly well thought-out theme park so it deserves to outlive Trump Leisure. It'd be Trump's next project that'd be the ill-conceived megalomaniacal boondoggle that ends up folding mid-construction and lying abandoned. It'd be like a combination of a theme park, resort, and Walt's impossible to realize Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. I'm picturing a grand statue of Trump holding the world in his hands in front of a half-constructed grand resort hotel.

2. Someone should snap up the half-finished Trump Texas theme park to finish it. It's at least a fairly well thought-out theme park so it deserves to outlive Trump Leisure. It'd be Trump's next project that'd be the ill-conceived megalomaniacal boondoggle that ends up folding mid-construction and lying abandoned. It'd be like a combination of a theme park, resort, and Walt's impossible to realize Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. I'm picturing a grand statue of Trump holding the world in his hands in front of a half-constructed grand resort hotel.

Yes i like the idea of trump cosant rebounce making him think that he inivable causing him to go with big and bolder plans and reling more on his on insents then on the adive of his board. The final trump resort project will leave the back and possably faceing criminal charges for questiaonble (like taking money form his childern) methods of finical backing. I don't if pefer having the donald in jail or having barly advodid go backburpty and wind up on the streets where h suffer a nerovus brakdown and becomes one of those duslanl men who thinks they are king of the world (or in trum case america)

So honest abe would you but trump final park project. For name how about Trump Empire of Dreams or Trumps Grand dreamd or Trumps dreamsape. When the propjet goes bust the paper could it Trumps Empire of Pipedreams Trumps Grand Pipe Dream or Trumps Pipe Dream Scape

So honest abe would you but trump final park project. For name how about Trump Empire of Dreams or Trumps Grand dreamd or Trumps dreamsape. When the propjet goes bust the paper could it Trumps Empire of Pipedreams Trumps Grand Pipe Dream or Trumps Pipe Dream Scape

That does work for snappy headlines lambasting the ill-fated real estate project. I wouldn't say that it would totally ruin Trump. He's had more than his share of ventures blow up before. It's just that it'd take him quite a few years to recover and he'll never build another amusement park again.

So which name do you like the best. I am patiral to Empire of Dreams. Got any more suggesiton for this multi mill pontla multi billon dister

So which name do you like the best. I am patiral to Empire of Dreams. Got any more suggesiton for this multi mill pontla multi billon dister

Maybe it'd be called something like Trump's American Dream Empire Park. It was for the best that the park lost funding and ceased construction before Paramount would sue him for infringing on the name of the second gate Paramount park in Florida. Another nickname for the failed theme park could be "Trump's Great Big Nightmare" or "Trump's American Nightmare". I could see someone shooting a horror movie in the theme park.

566f2a30ecad0449038b456d-1536-768.jpg

It just seems to be appropriate that Trump's last (attempted) theme park project would be trying to rip off everyone at once. Also, I want to have the half-built castle to be reused by the local community somehow. Maybe someone decided to use it to build inexpensive apartments for their community.

Alucard was supposed to be the Iron Grip's representative versus Eddie (Chris Pratt).

Very likely it'll be Warner Parks once all the legal hurdles are cleared.

NASCAR and Disney team up!
brian-france-0.jpg

BRIAN FRANCE
(Chief Executive Officer; National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)

"As part of NASCAR's new global marketing strategy, we are happy to announce that we will be teaming up with the Walt Disney movie studio on a revival of its classic Herbie film series.
Disney expects to have the project reach movie screens 'round the country by June of '06."

Maybe it'd be called something like Trump's American Dream Empire Park. It was for the best that the park lost funding and ceased construction before Paramount would sue him for infringing on the name of the second gate Paramount park in Florida. Another nickname for the failed theme park could be "Trump's Great Big Nightmare" or "Trump's American Nightmare". I could see someone shooting a horror movie in the theme park.

566f2a30ecad0449038b456d-1536-768.jpg

It just seems to be appropriate that Trump's last (attempted) theme park project would be trying to rip off everyone at once. Also, I want to have the half-built castle to be reused by the local community somehow. Maybe someone decided to use it to build inexpensive apartments for their community.

I think trump has enough sense not to but american and emire in the same name. I also think he has enough since not to American and dream next to each other because of the paramont park. SO i would go with Trumps empire of dream or turmps dream. I like the idea of a horror movie being file. I fille that trump would have planed to giled his castle and stud it with jewls

Alucard was supposed to be the Iron Grip's representative versus Eddie (Chris Pratt).

Very likely it'll be Warner Parks once all the legal hurdles are cleared.

Who should play Alucard? And what do you think of Count Orlock having a supporting role as an unlikely ally for Eddie?

Naturally with the travel/adventure theme surviving the transition mostly intact. Honestly the legal hurdles could be one update and the official opening could be another.

What do you think about my ideas for Trump’s epic disaster of a final theme park?

I think trump has enough sense not to but american and emire in the same name. I also think he has enough since not to American and dream next to each other because of the paramont park. SO i would go with Trumps empire of dream or turmps dream. I like the idea of a horror movie being file. I fille that trump would have planed to giled his castle and stud it with jewls

The whole point of Trump’s final theme park is how ill thought-out and irrationally aggrandizing it is. This is the theme park that Trump is building because his back’s up against the wall. It’s one big monument to his hubris that’ll sit abandoned for years before being partially demolished and refurbished into something else. Maybe it was so rushed and ill-conceived that they hadn’t even nailed down a name before they started building it.

Who should play Alucard? And what do you think of Count Orlock having a supporting role as an unlikely ally for Eddie?

Naturally with the travel/adventure theme surviving the transition mostly intact. Honestly the legal hurdles could be one update and the official opening could be another.

What do you think about my ideas for Trump’s epic disaster of a final theme park?

The whole point of Trump’s final theme park is how ill thought-out and irrationally aggrandizing it is. This is the theme park that Trump is building because his back’s up against the wall. It’s one big monument to his hubris that’ll sit abandoned for years before being partially demolished and refurbished into something else. Maybe it was so rushed and ill-conceived that they hadn’t even nailed down a name before they started building it.

I still think the american dream empire part make it like it an large outdoor veriosn or american Wonderland. That make the catle sema out of place. Mabye each section had the word dream in the name like cowboy dream medival orenti dream future dream and jungle dream. I can see trump getting sued over a seciton called american dream. By the abe you neaver talled me wher you would have put the park. Also i suggest trump use illegal imagritn to build thepark. after all he used undocment poles to build Trump Tower

I still think the american dream empire part make it like it an large outdoor veriosn or american Wonderland. That make the catle sema out of place. Mabye each section had the word dream in the name like cowboy dream medival orenti dream future dream and jungle dream. I can see trump getting sued over a seciton called american dream. By the abe you neaver talled me wher you would have put the park. Also i suggest trump use illegal imagritn to build thepark. after all he used undocment poles to build Trump Tower

The idea was that, in his desperation, Trump had basically taken elements of theme parks from his competitors' parks in a poorly thought-out attempt to try to one-up everyone including Disney. The fact that a Disney-style castle would be out-of-place is appropriate considering that this park, whatever it would've been called, was a trainwreck of epic proportions that wouldn't have survived even if Trump had somehow managed to get it open in the first place.

Maybe in the light of the park's cancellation, the park's illegal immigrant laborers ended up squatting in it for at least a few years. It'd be ironic if at least part of Trump's last theme park or his answer to Disney's Progress City project ended up being reused as shelters for the homeless or asylum seekers.

The idea was that, in his desperation, Trump had basically taken elements of theme parks from his competitors' parks in a poorly thought-out attempt to try to one-up everyone including Disney. The fact that a Disney-style castle would be out-of-place is appropriate considering that this park, whatever it would've been called, was a trainwreck of epic proportions that wouldn't have survived even if Trump had somehow managed to get it open in the first place.

Maybe in the light of the park's cancellation, the park's illegal immigrant laborers ended up squatting in it for at least a few years. It'd be ironic if at least part of Trump's last theme park or his answer to Disney's Progress City project ended up being reused as shelters for the homeless or asylum seekers.

That's a good idea. Once again you neaver said where you think trump should build it

That's a good idea. Once again you neaver said where you think trump should build it

Maybe Wyoming. Having it be in a somewhat remote or rural part of the country could be yet another reason why it would've been doomed had it gotten to the point where it could open.

And the blueprints of some of the park's rides could reveal that they would've had horrific flaws that would've made them deathtraps or disasters waiting to happen.

What I'm saying is that literally, nothing would've gone right even if they were lucky enough to get it open in the first place.