Disney-Warner Fusion Dance

If Disney (right before the "Renaissance") and Warner Bros. go bankrupt and somehow become one entity (being bought by a third party, perhaps), how might this change the future landscape of entertainment?

If Disney (right before the "Renaissance") and Warner Bros. go bankrupt and somehow become one entity (being bought by a third party, perhaps), how might this change the future landscape of entertainment?
Let's say Reagan or cash need Bush Sr say...
dVDJiez
https://imgur.com/gallery/dVDJiez them what?

I can imagine Batman helping Ariel when she washes up on a Gotham beach next to a chemical plant.
Seriously though, if they can pull off both the DCAU and the "Renaissance" movies and shows (The Little Mermaid, Ducktales, etc.), this new company could still be quite a contender.
I see Disney's policies affecting the DCAU thought, such as how violence would be portrayed and such.
Or would the company have an identity crisis? Lean towards Warner/DC, or lean towards Disney fare?

I see Disney's policies affecting the DCAU thought, such as how violence would be portrayed and such.
The thing, either Disney now got an adult label(warner) or Warner got massive potential of child and amusement parks(disney), either could do good synergy, i can imagine now Warner doubling down effort for a later NBC push with disney and getting premier disney and warner cartoon in their own channel( a super CN? what will be of ted turner here?)

Another possibility would be a scenario where the Walt Disney Company seeks to acquire Time Warner in 2014 instead of 21st Century Fox, and unlike Fox, Disney is successful in the effort. As a result, AT&T seeks to acquire 21st Century Fox or the CBS Corporation later on.

Last edited: