Blue Skies in Camelot (Continued): An Alternate 80s and Beyond

One thing that I think JFK JR. will struggle with as an actor is being seen as someone or something besides himself. He is after all, a very famous name and face on his own. I could see him taking on intense, deep character roles at some point to show that he is a "serious" practitioner of the "craft" of acting.

Something to note about JFK Jr. Even with this new trajectory, I don't think it's impossible that the magazine he founded in OTL would still exist.

Seconded! Anything to add regarding JFK, Jr.'s Acting Career since I've noticed you've been the most vocal about him here.
The Kennedys were after all, famous for giving us hope, change, and inspiration. Though we also see their flaws and tragedies, they're the closest thing Americans ever have to royalty. That's why we're always fascinated and imagined if they lived and luck is by their side. And that's why I already sense it before on matching JFK, Jr. and Diana Spencer ITTL.
One thing that I think JFK, Jr. will struggle with as an actor, is being seen as someone or something besides himself. He is after all, have a very famous name and face on his own. I could see him taking on intense, deep character roles at some point to show that he is a "serious" practitioner of the "craft" of acting.
And that's why we're here Mr. President, to give him a life that should've been in the entertainment industry ITTL. With Diana Spencer always by his side, he'll show the industry that he can be a serious actor.
Something to note about JFK, Jr.. Even with this new trajectory ITTL, I don't think it's impossible that the magazine he founded IOTL would still exist.
That might possibly happen genius just as IOTL. Maybe he and Diana would be both owners and publishers of this magazine ITTL. That would be interesting and I second it already geniuses!

Speaking of hope and change, and a kinder, gentler world overall, Mr. President:

Do you think the Western European nations will apologize for the atrocities they committed while they maintained empires?
So far, IOTL, only the Dutch have apologized for any and all atrocities. The British and the French, so far, have expressed "regret" over particularly horrific incidents, like the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre and the Mau-Mau Uprising by the British.
The Spanish, the Portuguese and the Belgians have not commented at all.
Will they do so here, considering that the Baby Boomers as a generation are more caring and empathetic than IOTL?

Also, we've talked about what JFK's kids are up to, but what do we think Bobby's kids will be up to?

I've already mentioned that I doubt David A. Kennedy is still going to overdose and Michael LeMoyne Kennedy's death in a skiing accident is definitely butterfly bait, what would we say the chances are either of them go into politics? Also, given what RFK Jr going into politics looks like in OTL, I'm hoping that's butterflied too, though maybe he'll do better ITTL without the loss of so many family members.

Also, we've talked about what JFK's kids are up to, but what do we think Bobby's kids will be up to?

I've already mentioned that I doubt David A. Kennedy is still going to overdose and Michael LeMoyne Kennedy's death in a skiing accident is definitely butterfly bait, what would we say the chances are either of them go into politics? Also, given what RFK Jr going into politics looks like in OTL, I'm hoping that's butterflied too, though maybe he'll do better ITTL without the loss of so many family members.
With Jr. still having his father around, if he does enter politics, I very much he'll be the conspiracy wack job we know in real-life. As for the other 11 Bobby kids I'm not sure I don't know a whole lot about them. I think that Rory the youngest will still make documentaries, I've talk ed about that on here.

With Jr. still having his father around, if he does enter politics, I very much he'll be the conspiracy wack job we know in real-life. As for the other 11 Bobby kids I'm not sure I don't know a whole lot about them. I think that Rory the youngest will still make documentaries, I've talk ed about that on here.
Micheal was a lawyer and an activist, OTL, even serving as the manager of the non-profit organization Citizens Energy, so the chances of him going into politics is at least not zero.

Hey geniuses, can anyone make an AI Art for our new couples on Prince Charles (age 32) and Princess Amanda (age 24); and JFK, Jr. (age 20) and Diana Spencer (age 20) as of 1981 ITTL? I want to imagine each of our new couples that we've matched with the help of AI Art.
I don't know if these are accurate but I decided to try my hand at this. First one of Charles and Amanda and the second, John-John and Diana. If anybody feels they can do better, please do. Like I said, I don't know if these are accurate.
output_1191903243_0.jpg
output_1118357676_0.jpg

I have a few questions
1. Who is the current Prime Minister of the UK? Maggie Thatcher was voted out a few years ago, right?
2. When are the next General Elections due?

I am asking this given a possible Falklands War, but this also depends on whether Argentina is under military rule, which it probably isn't ITTL.

Also, any other recommendations on JFK Jr's acting career are welcome.
It's tough to imagine anyone other than Alec Baldwin in the role, but JFK Jr. could be hilarious as Jack Donaghy in 30 Rock.