AU Fiction: CFL-USA - A different telling.

Syracuse did give advantage of near both NY and canadian market...that is good for them too...umm maybe Milwaukee(i know packers but is Milwaukee and mostly packers offseason too)

Is Wisconsin big enough for two football teams (albeit in different leagues)?
I Think So, plus a drive to canadian market and a central location all team easy to fly and there still the City Stadium before the Brewers moved to Miller park, they can condition it and give it good use

I Think So, plus a drive to canadian market and a central location all team easy to fly and there still the City Stadium before the Brewers moved to Miller park, they can condition it and give it good use
Why not Des Moines?

Them Division would be realigned, as Iowa is closer to West that East(timezone too) and might leave a blank for Eastern team too.
How about Memphis or Nashville? The Oilers are still in Houston at this point, right?

Also, Iowa and Wisconsin are in the same time zone.

A few suggestions...

Grand Rapids, Michigan (top 100 market)
Piedmont area of South Carolina
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Wow thanks for the suggestions for future places for the CFL. I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. My desktop is going through updates and I'm replacing the bad case on it.

I'm almost done with the CFL 2000 Playoffs. I just need to work on the games. Lately I been trying to relax and not get writing block. This story is a passion project and having people loving it story makes me happy.

I was going to suggest Rochester myself, but the largest stadium, Marina Auto Stadium wasn't built in 2000.
True, but later down the line they might be consider a good place for expansion.

Also Greensboro would work as a good alternative to where the Carolina Panthers is. I actually may place a team there later.