As Dreamers Do Part Deux

4: YES! And since Legendary is a new Disney division, as far as I know, the Backstreet Boys are still on their payroll.
Well technically, Legendary functions independently and they just happen to be collaborating with Disney on a bunch of stuff right now. Basically, Legendary co-produces and co-finances major films with the studio, similar to how they've teamed up with Warner Bros and Universal IOTL.

However, Legendary's predecessor Charm City Entertainment was involved with the Backstreet Project during the first season. After that, Rachel went off to direct X-Men.

Well technically, Legendary functions independently and they just happen to be collaborating with Disney on a bunch of stuff right now. Basically, Legendary co-produces and co-finances major films with the studio, similar to how they've teamed up with Warner Bros and Universal IOTL.

However, Legendary's predecessor Charm City Entertainment was involved with the Backstreet Project during the first season. After that, Rachel went off to direct X-Men.
Hey OldNavy1988, how do you think about what I wrote and my ideas? Would you like to hear some suggestions I have for SatAM/kids networks for 2004?

Been a while since I commented but regarding if we get the animated Wicked movie ITTL, had another thought for another musical that could be adapted for an animated feature...Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Yes, I know what some of you are thinking but hear me out. I'm not wanting to base it all on the 1968 film (that is if it still happens here) however what I'm saying is that maybe this version could follow the plot of the Broadway/West End version which honestly when you read it the plot and character arcs actually make a lot more sense and it's not all a dream like in the original version.

Plus, it being animated would actually suit it very well and just imagine the creep factor with how the Child Catcher would look, Brrr! So yeah, if you are looking for more ideas @OldNavy1988 then there's an idea for you maybe?

Been a while since I commented but regarding if we get the animated Wicked movie ITTL, had another thought for another musical that could be adapted for an animated feature...Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Yes, I know what some of you are thinking but hear me out. I'm not wanting to base it all on the 1968 film (that is if it still happens here) however what I'm saying is that maybe this version could follow the plot of the Broadway/West End version which honestly when you read it the plot and character arcs actually make a lot more sense and it's not all a dream like in the original version.

Plus, it being animated would actually suit it very well and just imagine the creep factor with how the Child Catcher would look, Brrr! So yeah, if you are looking for more ideas @OldNavy1988 then there's an idea for you maybe?
I actually love this.

And since the original 1968 film was made by MGM, why not have Ruby-Spears make this animated reboot?

September 2003
anythingelse_2003_photo_hero.jpg

Anything Else
Released by Gramercy Pictures

maxresdefault.jpg

Basic Instinct 2
Released by Warner Bros. under the Carolco label.

vQi6zDyPoX3bq9YHazcOojXkAKP.jpg

Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Released by Columbia Pictures

MV5BMTkxNDYxNjM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzY4NjIzNA@@._V1_.jpg

Underworld
Released by New Line Cinema

secondhandlions-1000x600.jpg

Secondhand Lions
Released by Touchstone Pictures​

Nice job! But as far as I'm concerned, Sam Mendes, who had just directed the hit Basic Instinct 2 had signed on to direct Rambo IV for Warner Bros./Carolco for release in 2005 (TTL it was a mix of Mendes' own Jarhead and the 2008 Rambo film). But we will get to Columbia Pictures' (OTL MGM made the film) Out of Time, Paramount's School of Rock, Touchstone Pictures' (OTL MGM made the film) Good Boy!, Carolco's (OTL 20th Century Fox made the film) Runaway Jury, 20th Century-Fox's (OTL Touchstone Pictures made the film) Veronica Guerin and New Line's Kill Bill: Volume One. ABC is doing great with the debut of One Tree Hill.