As Dreamers Do Part Deux

So Shadman is another John K wannabe?
I'm not joking here. I honestly was going to stop myself from comparing him to John K since I don't know anything about him beyond youtube videos done on him by other people but now that you've said it....yeah ok...Shadman...the John K of the Internet age. The fact that he's personified himself as a Skeleton in a Nazi Uniform also makes him an easy target.
I can't say anything for 100% since I know next to nothing about the guy beyond his reputation, but I always got the impression that Shadman was just an edgelord that does shit more for shock value than anything else.
Doesn't excuse any lines he's crossed in the process, but until it comes out that he's actually hurt anyone I'd stop short of comparing him to John K.

I can't say anything for 100% since I know next to nothing about the guy beyond his reputation, but I always got the impression that Shadman was just an edgelord that does shit more for shock value than anything else.
Doesn't excuse any lines he's crossed in the process, but until it comes out that he's actually hurt anyone I'd stop short of comparing him to John K.
Hey Roger. Long time, no see.

How to you like the TL so far?

I know, but more often than not I don't have anything to say that others haven't said better.
So I just leave my "like"s and quietly pop out.

It's taken some darker turns that I wouldn't have predicted, but I'm still banking on there being a plan behind them.
Cool. Although I do miss hearing your input on some topics. Namely the parks.

I'm not joking here. I honestly was going to stop myself from comparing him to John K since I don't know anything about him beyond youtube videos done on him by other people but now that you've said it....yeah ok...Shadman...the John K of the Internet age. The fact that he's personified himself as a Skeleton in a Nazi Uniform also makes him an easy target.
Marco, I respect you, but we do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, mention that man or name around here.
Seriously though, the fact that the guy got actually arrested for assault with deadly weapon explains alot about him.

To @OldNavy1988, this is a wonderful timeline, but can't wait! The Mummy Returns and Shrek is coming up soon! I'll schedule Fred Dekker's next epic action superhero film for 20th Century-Fox, Hulk, for May 3, 2002 (the OTL release date for Spider-Man).

The Mummy Returns (2001 Film)
the-mummy-returns-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

The Mummy Returns
Released by Universal Pictures on May 4, 2001

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
Keep an eye out for The Scorpion King next year.​

Where has The Wonderful World of Disney ended up as of 2001?

Here is a brief history of the Anthology series' history
Disneyland (1954-58; ABC)
Walt Disney Presents (1958-61; ABC)
The Wonderful World of Color (1961-69; NBC)
The Wonderful World of Disney (1969-74 on NBC)
Disney's Wonderful World (1974-88 on SBC)
The Magical World of Disney (1988-97 on Fox)
The Wonderful World of Disney (1997-Present on Fox)

Here's how the anthology series opened when it first moved to Fox in 1988.
As the Fox affiliates switch from local programming, we first see the network ID...
Followed by the intro...

In 1994, the anthology series switched from Sunday nights to Friday nights as Fox began airing NFL games on Sunday Nights.
Two years later, the intro was given a facelift to coincide with the Disney Magic, Fox Attitude marketing campaign.

Here is a brief history of the Anthology series' history
Disneyland (1954-58; ABC)
Walt Disney Presents (1958-61; ABC)
The Wonderful World of Color (1961-69; NBC)
The Wonderful World of Disney (1969-74 on NBC)
Disney's Wonderful World (1974-88 on SBC)
The Magical World of Disney (1988-97 on Fox)
The Wonderful World of Disney (1997-Present on Fox)

Here's how the anthology series opened when it first moved to Fox in 1988.
As the Fox affiliates switch from local programming, we first see the network ID...
Followed by the intro...

In 1994, the anthology series switched from Sunday nights to Friday nights as Fox began airing NFL games on Sunday Nights.
Two years later, the intro was given a facelift to coincide with the Disney Magic, Fox Attitude marketing campaign.
Sounds like a good take on the show to me.

Oldnavy I reamber you said that you said that sign of the seahorse be turned into a movie. I suggest butterflying shark tale beucuase I not sure there room enough for 3 big budget underwater aninamted in the early 2000's and I would rather butterfly Shark tale to make room for the sign of the seahorse then butterfly Finding Nemo.

To @OldNavy1988, it was a really amazing timeline, but Shrek is coming up! Two new shows will appear on UPN in fall 2001, which are Paramount's Raising Dad (OTL it was on The WB) and Universal's 24 (OTL it was on Fox). The FCC will have an application on a seventh broadcast TV network, MyNetworkTV, co-owned by AOL Time Warner and Bally (OTL it started by Fox in 2006) to be on the air as early as 2002. Terminator 3, Dr. Strange and Xenomorph vs. Predator is set to open by July 2001.

I pitched my idea for Xenomporph vs Predator by making it an adaptation of the first Dark Hose Comic arc. For Terminator 3 I would fix it by simply having James Cameron direct.