As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The changes for Shrek guys would like to see were:
  • The dialogue is more polished than OTL.
  • The cast is slightly different.
  • All the weak humor has been more fixed than what OTL got.
  • These inappropriate words are gone than OTL.
  • The movie follows the 1990 storybook of the same name.

If they're going for the "we want to mock Disney at every step" route, could we see an Asian stereotype in the form of a tiger in a spacesuit? I think we all know why that could be considered...
Yeah, it really does feel like IOTL Katzenberg used Shrek as an outlet to vent his animosity toward Disney, right?

Now, because of the butterflies that kept Katzenberg and Eisner apart ITTL, we'll need someone else as the template for Farquaad.

Is Chris Farley still alive. He's up there as one of those "What could have beens" in this role though another lesser known one is Bill Murray as Shrek and Steve Martin as Donkey.
Yes, Chris Farley is still alive.

As I said, because of butterflies, we'll have to come up with a different Farquaad.

Plus, we were very, very lucky Tony Gwynn stayed when he could've chased a ring in a larger market.

I think it was around the 04-05 lockout that Disney sold the Ducks. I felt like if Disney held on to the Ducks just a little longer, the club could've still had a chance to build a more global fanbase.

ITTL, the Clippers have stayed in San Diego. However, their lease at the Sempra Energy Center (Opened in '96 on the parking lot of the OTL San Diego Sports Arena) has them as the secondary tenant to the Mighty Ducks. John Stockton and Karl Malone carried the Clippers franchise on their shoulders until they both joined the Utah Raptors in free agency in 1995. Donald Sterling's crappy ownership has depressed the Clippers' attendance. Off the court, he has been dogged by racism scandals and has thumbed his nose at David Stern's attempts to force him to sell the team.

IOTL, it was because of Sterling that Jerry West convinced the late Kobe Bryant to stay with the purple and gold.
1. San Diego keeping Gwynn is honestly a highlight of the team history. His legacy is one of a kind.

2. Disney, even if they kept the Ducks, would have issues with trying to build a team. I personally would have moved the team to Orlando since DisneyWorld is in Orlando, FL. so there that idea. But honestly, I wish the Ducks were still a Disney team. Hell, I wish Disney would buy the Ducks back...

3. Didn't know that about Bryant actually...

Speaking of Shrek, what changes would you guys like to see for TTL?
Make it either faithful to the original vision or make the jokes in Shrek 1 work better to the story. Honestly, if Shrek 2 is a thing ITTL I honestly keep it as is unless option 1 is taken then IDK?

As I said, because of butterflies, we'll have to come up with a different Farquaad.
Considering this timeline, I'm afraid that we'd have to reuse the John K. bashing that the original American Magic timeline's version of Shrek did to make Farquaad.

However, since Mr. Kricfalusi did a lot of differently abhorrent acts in this timeline, I think we can make new material in his unfavor.

Considering this timeline, I'm afraid that we'd have to reuse the John K. bashing that the original American Magic timeline's version of Shrek did to make Farquaad.

However, since Mr. Kricfalusi did a lot of differently abhorrent acts in this timeline, I think we can make new material in his unfavor.
Maybe I did go off the deep end with the John K-bashing in the original thread as @HonestAbe1809 indicated at the time.

Lest we forget, John's disciple Ray Spum is still out there.

Understandable. But the existence of "Blair" was just as cartoony as John K. deserved in death.
And lest we forget there was "Skyler" in the original thread.

Here, John sent many "love letters" to various child actresses and latched onto a Jaguar like a T-1000 in pursuit of Judith Barsi. Then, with what little money he had left to his name, he married into a dysfunctional Cajun family and uprooted them from the Lower Ninth Ward of New Orleans to Simi Valley in California.

And lest we forget there was "Skyler" in the original thread.
True.
Here, John sent many "love letters" to various child actresses and latched onto a Jaguar like a T-1000 in pursuit of Judith Barsi. Then, with what little money he had left to his name, he married into a dysfunctional Cajun family and uprooted them from the Lower Ninth Ward of New Orleans to Simi Valley in California.
I don't think I can print that...

Here's how Fox's facilities looked when Disney first bought the company in 1975 (Facing Pico Boulevard).
R.8b902604a0695ccce8af36e940f98687

FoxStudioGate.JPG

This was the main gate where Daniel Abbott would pull in when Disney first assigned him to work on the Fox Movietoon revival shorts in 1984.

Below is how the main entrance of Fox Studios looks today.
S436Egybhq9Lz85ySBriDk.jpg

List of NFL owners as of 2001
List of NFL owners as of 2001

Arizona Cardinals: Bidwill family
Atlanta Falcons: Arthur Blank (purchase pending)
Baltimore Marauders: Steve Bisciotti
Brooklyn Jets: Woody Johnson
Buffalo Bills: Ralph Wilson
Carolina Panthers: Felix Sabates
Chicago Bears: Michael McCaskey
Cincinnati Bengals: Carl Lindner III
Cleveland Browns: Gordon Gund
Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones
Denver Broncos: Pat Bowlen
Detroit Lions: Mike Illitch
Green Bay Packers: Community owned
Houston Oilers: Tilman Fertitta
Indianapolis Colts: Jim Irsay
Jacksonville Jaguars: Wayne Weaver
Kansas City Chiefs: Lamar Hunt
Las Vegas Raiders: Al Davis
Los Angeles Rams: Dr. Jerry Buss (45%), Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Earvin "Magic" Johnson
Miami Dolphins: Tim Robbie
Minnesota Vikings: Carl Pohlad (50%), Fran Tarkenton (50%)
New England Patriots: Robert Kraft
New Orleans Saints: Tom Benson
New York Giants: Wellington Mara (50%), Steve Tisch (50%)
Philadelphia Eagles: Jeffrey Lurie
Pittsburgh Steelers: Rooney family
San Diego Chargers: Hilton family
San Francisco 49ers: Eddie DeBartolo
Seattle Seahawks: Paul Allen
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Malcolm Glazer
Tennessee Sabercats: Gaylord Entertainment
Washington Heroes: Abe and Irene Pollin

List of NHL Owners as of 2001
List of NHL Owners as of 2001

Atlanta Flames: Turner Broadcasting
Boston Bruins: Jeremy Jacobs
Buffalo Sabres: John Rigas
Calgary Bandits: Murray Edwards
Charlotte Checkers: Felix Sabates
Chicago Blackhawks: Rocky Wirtz
Cleveland Moondogs: Gordon Gund
Colorado Rockies: Pete Coors
Detroit Red Wings: Mike Illitch
Edmonton Oilers: For sale
Hampton Roads Rhinos: Peter Karmanos
Houston Aeros: Leslie Alexander
Las Vegas Silver Knights: Gavin Maloof
Los Angeles Kings: Phil Anschutz (50%), Ed Roski (50%)
Milwaukee Admirals: Herb Kohl
Minnesota North Stars: Glen Taylor
Montreal Canadiens: Molson family
New York Islanders: Charles Wang
New York Rangers: MSG Holdings
Oklahoma Twisters: Clay Bennett
Ottawa Senators: Bruce Firestone
Philadelphia Flyers: Ed Snider
Pittsburgh Penguins: Dan Rooney (50%), Mario Lemieux (50%)
Mighty Ducks of San Diego: Walt Disney, Jr.
San Jose Sharks: Greg Jamison
Seattle Thunderbirds: Howard Schultz
St. Louis Blues: Dave Checketts
Tampa Bay Lightning: Phil Esposito
Tennessee Titans: Craig Leipold
Toronto Maple Leafs: MLSE
Vancouver Canucks: Arthur Griffiths
Washington Capitals: Ted Leonsis

I know you said were consider that Parmount is next park will be in the uk but I think that parmount would consider building a anmerican east coast pincle first. If it two late to use the otl site of the unbuilt block buster park I would reccomend another park in the mimia. The greater mimia area has no theme park buliding a park there would serve as thrid point of a florida themepark triangle the other 2 points being oralando and tamapa