Based on the book by
William Stieg

Main Voices
Chris Farley as Shrek
Eddie Murphy as Donkey
Cameron Diaz as Princess Fiona
Quentin Tarantino as Lord Farquaad

Notes
- ITTL, Farquaad is based on an amalgam of John Kricfalusi and Ray Spum instead of Michael Eisner. The DreamWorks crew used John K as the template for Farquaad practically from the start of development in late 1994. But when word of Kricfalusi's demise in prison reached the staff two years later, studio chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg and co-director Andrew Adamson butted heads on whether or not to rewrite the character. It was at this time that Ray Spum returned to America from Japan to produce Boo-Boo Runs Wild and A Day in the Life of Ranger Smith. A compromise was reached when Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio were brought in to polish the script.
- Other than that, most of the film is the same as OTL, complete with Smashmouth's "All Star" serving as the theme song.​

Will ray spum wind getting his just dessert or will escape in obusity unscathed
He'll face justice eventually. But at the moment, the American public's mind is on whether or not President Harvey Weinstein will appoint a Supreme Court Justice to help get Roe v. Wade overturned. Or if Roy Moore will be confirmed as Weinstein's Attorney General.

And of course, Australian Prime Minister Rolf Harris accidentally confessed to colluding with Vladimir Putin in a new song.

Entertainment News for Mid-May 2001
Entertainment News for Mid-May 2001

Did Prime Minster Rolf Harris accidentally confess to colluding with Vladimir Putin in a new song? That's what his political opponents are alleging.
- The Melbourne Herald Sun

Nickelodeon has been swamped by angry letters from parents after the network aired the controversial Ray Spum Yogi Bear short Boo-Boo and the Man.
- Entertainment Tonight

Prior to the rugby league friendly match between New Zealand and Australian national clubs, the Australian anthem was booed by the Auckland crowd in protest of Rolf Harris's open embrace of Vladimir Putin.
- The Sydney Morning Herald

WWA and WCW writer Vince Russo joins former ECW president Jerry Jarrett to form a new promotion in Nashville.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

WWA officials release a statement to assure fans that the explosive diarrhea that accompanied Rikishi's Stinkface finisher at the end of his victory over Stephanie McMahon on the Post-WrestleMania episode of Raw was accidental and not part of the storyline.
- The Hartford Courant

He'll face justice eventually. But at the moment, the American public's mind is on whether or not President Harvey Weinstein will appoint a Supreme Court Justice to help get Roe v. Wade overturned. Or if Roy Moore will be confirmed as Weinstein's Attorney General.

And of course, Australian Prime Minister Rolf Harris accidentally confessed to colluding with Vladimir Putin in a new song.
I hope winestine gets impeached while in office unlikely bundy would got impeached after leaving

Did Prime Minster Rolf Harris accidentally confess to colluding with Vladimir Putin in a new song? That's what his political opponents are alleging.
- The Melbourne Herald Sun

Nickelodeon has been swamped by angry letters from parents after the network aired the controversial Ray Spum Yogi Bear short Boo-Boo and the Man.
- Entertainment Tonight

Prior to the rugby league friendly match between New Zealand and Australian national clubs, the Australian anthem was booed by the Auckland crowd in protest of Rolf Harris's open embrace of Vladimir Putin.

WWA and WCW writer Vince Russo joins former ECW president Jerry Jarrett to form a new promotion in Nashville.

WWA officials release a statement to assure fans that the explosive diarrhea that accompanied Rikishi's Stinkface finisher at the end of his victory over Stephanie McMahon on the Post-WrestleMania episode of Raw was accidental and not part of the storyline.
- The Hartford Courant
1: And I thought the local wildlife was the worst thing about Australia.
2: Unfortunately, that backlash is justified.
3: No comment on the wrestling stuff, but if I was a wrestling fan, I would have believed the diarrhea was part of the act.

- The Hartford Courant
So I'm not the biggest fan of Russo (*dull surprise*) but please tell me that he isn't as bad as OTL or the original American Magic version? Also, Jerry Jarrett formed a new promotion in Nashville. TNA maybe?

Also WTF??? Thank god it was accidental as I feel bad for both Rikishi and Stephanie for what happened. If that was planned to happen then oh god...
So Putin being called out early is good.
- Entertainment Tonight
Dare I want to know what the short is about? or should I have bleach on stand-by for my eyes and brain?? I also forgot that Spum is still a thing in this timeline...

So I'm not the biggest fan of Russo (*dull surprise*) but please tell me that he isn't as bad as OTL or the original American Magic version? Also, Jerry Jarrett formed a new promotion in Nashville. TNA maybe?

Also WTF??? Thank god it was accidental as I feel bad for both Rikishi and Stephanie for what happened. If that was planned to happen then oh god...

So Putin being called out early is good.

Dare I want to know what the short is about? or should I have bleach on stand-by for my eyes and brain?? I also forgot that Spum is still a thing in this timeline...
So far, Russo hasn't done anything to screw up any promotion he's worked for as of 2001.

As we speak, Stephanie is begging her father not to get any silly ideas.

Yes. He took over for Yeltsin right around the same time as OTL. Maybe I'm imagining this, but IOTL, it sounded like America thought a kinder, gentler Russia was going to emerge from the breakup of the Soviet Union. Maybe I'm wrong I dunno.

Boo-Boo and the Man is still pretty cringeworthy.

What werid al been up two. Will he returning to the sliver screen in 2002 like he did in ameircan magic 1.0. IF he is returning the sliver screen will it be with uhf 2 like the oringal american magic. If so the movie will need some major changes. UHF2 in the orignal ameircna magic villian was based on Trump. If uhf 2 gett made made in 2.0 the trump spoof will probbly need to turned into a spoof of harvey winesitne or ruper murchdo.

What werid al been up two. Will he returning to the sliver screen in 2002 like he did in ameircan magic 1.0. IF he is returning the sliver screen will it be with uhf 2 like the oringal american magic. If so the movie will need some major changes. UHF2 in the orignal ameircna magic villian was based on Trump. If uhf 2 gett made made in 2.0 the trump spoof will probbly need to turned into a spoof of harvey winesitne or ruper murchdo.
Weird Al is on tour for his Running With Scissors album.

Well great job with Shrek @OldNavy1988, but NBC is launching two new shows from RKO, Crossing Jordan and Star Trek: Enterprise, but we'll get to Touchstone's Pearl Harbor, Hollywood Pictures' The Animal, Paramount/Village Roadshow's Evolution, New Line Cinema's Swordfish and Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire next!
BTW, the opening New Line Cinema logo flickers it was on a computer screen on Swordfish.