As Dreamers Do Part Deux

It helped a ton actually.

Are there any other networks besides Sky Sports that could cover the EIHL in the UK?
Funnily enough ATM the league is broadcasted and sponsored by Premier Sports though they don't really take off until years later.

If you want a more mainstream UK broadcaster to show the EIHL in the early years then I'd go for Channel 4 for that both BBC and ITV are both clearly more interested in either football and rugby and there would be little to no interest in ice hockey so I could see Channel 4 attempting to snatch up the rights to a potential market that can rival that on the other UK stations and are the one that can often seem more willing to give a chance for something different (they also have UK rights to broadcast certain NFL games and the Superbowl each year just to add).

Granted this means that in the short time the EIHL won't be really commercially successful however it would though help ice hockey in the UK gain more attention and with that more revenue in the years that follow until maybe Sky or BT Sports attempts to acquire the rights for a large sum of money.

Is microsoft planing to build a a second parmont pincale and if so will be in america or in another contry
If there ends up being a second Paramount Pinnacle, it'll likely be an indoor park in Milton Keynes or Paris.

Funnily enough ATM the league is broadcasted and sponsored by Premier Sports though they don't really take off until years later.

If you want a more mainstream UK broadcaster to show the EIHL in the early years then I'd go for Channel 4 for that both BBC and ITV are both clearly more interested in either football and rugby and there would be little to no interest in ice hockey so I could see Channel 4 attempting to snatch up the rights to a potential market that can rival that on the other UK stations and are the one that can often seem more willing to give a chance for something different (they also have UK rights to broadcast certain NFL games and the Superbowl each year just to add).

Granted this means that in the short time the EIHL won't be really commercially successful however it would though help ice hockey in the UK gain more attention and with that more revenue in the years that follow until maybe Sky or BT Sports attempts to acquire the rights for a large sum of money.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Channel 4. Also, what type of support could the EIHL receive from the NHL?

In case you're wondering, Sky is the current British carrier for both the Claymores and Monarchs of the WLAF ITTL.

We'll great. In 2004, we will get The Terminal (TTL distributed by Carolco, directed TTL by Sam Raimi) and on June 30, Walt Disney Pictures will open Tron 2.0 to theaters, which will be produced by Legendary Pictures, the studio who was responsible for monster hits like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Hey can we have upcoming lineup for Disney Animated Canon's.
2004: TBD
2005: Robots (Blue Sky)
2006: Ice Age (The Meltdown)
2007: Meet the Robinsons (WDCA), TMNT (Blue Sky/Imagi), The Simpsons Movie (Grantray-Lawrence)
2008: TBD
2009: Turtles Forever (Grantray-Lawrence), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Blue Sky), The Princess and the Frog (WDCA)
2010: TBD
2011: TBD
2012: TBD

TBD:
- Gigantic
- Satyrday
- The Sea Beast and Barnacle Bill
- The Three Musketeers (w/ Mickey, Donald and Goofy)
- Bolt
- Casper's Scare School (most likely to take place in the Casper and Molly McGee canon)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Kim Possible: So the Drama
- Tinkerbell (w/ Brittany Murphy as the voice of Tink)
- Atlantis II
- Kronk's New Groove (Kronk's redemption arc with Patrick Warburton slated to reprise the character)
- Ducktales: Kingdom of the Crystal Cranium
- Into the Spider-Verse (Blue Sky)

Last edited:

Ian78657

Banned
2007: Meet the Robinsons (WDCA), TMNT (Blue Sky/Imagi), The Simpsons Movie (Grantray-Lawrence)
2009: Turtles Forever (Grantray-Lawrence), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Blue Sky), The Princess and the Frog (WDCA)

TBD:
- Gigantic
- Satyrday
- Bolt
- Casper's Scare School (most likely to take place in the Casper and Molly McGee canon)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Atlantis II
- Kronk's New Groove (Kronk's redemption arc with Patrick Warburton slated to reprise the character)
You forget Yasuke and The Incredibles

If there ends up being a second Paramount Pinnacle, it'll likely be an indoor park in Milton Keynes or Paris.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Channel 4. Also, what type of support could the EIHL receive from the NHL?

In case you're wondering, Sky is the current British carrier for both the Claymores and Monarchs of the WLAF ITTL.
For the Paramount park in the UK, always the choice of buying the American Adventure Park as by this point was about to close the following year so it would be in a position to acquired on the cheap for anyone wishing to take the park on.

Regarding the EIHL support they get from the NHL, not sure TBH. Maybe they'd have a weekly round up programme of games from the EIHL being packaged for North American audiences with some exceptional live games being shown which helps raise the status of the league, something that Sky did a few years back I remember. That being said, only once the EIHL becomes a 16 to 18 team league I think is when the interest can really take place but I think the idea would be to try and bring as many teams into the league far sooner as maybe a 12 team set up first, then another being 14 and so forth. Will be interesting to see how it would do well here.

TBD:
- Gigantic
- Satyrday
- Bolt
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Atlantis II
What about Yzma's new Groove. I feel I got a good for It do you want to pm it to you

TBD:
- Gigantic
- Satyrday
- Bolt
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Atlantis II
I think Gigantic could be the 2008 title (that would be on OTL's Horton Hears a Who! date).

Logo History: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987-96 TV series)
Time yet again for another Logo History post. This time, it's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV series.

Season 1 (December 1987; Syndicated)
Season 2 (September 1988-May 1989; SBC)

In April of 1989, Disney acquired a majority stake in the TMNT franchise but allowed Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird to retain final say in Turtle projects going forward.

Seasons 3 thru 5 (September 1989 thru February 1992; Fox)
39a8e792088306f5cde877edf47de949.jpg

The MWS logo above is accompanied by two new partners:

Seasons 6 thru 10 (September 1992 thru November 1996; Fox)
Disney takes over production from MWS with Tad Stones supervising.

Last edited: