As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This just in (May 2004)
This just in...

070930_sportscenter_hmed_5p.jpg

Excerpt from the May 23, 2004 evening edition of SportsCenter.

Stuart Scott: "While we have a break in NBA and NHL playoff action, we have some football to talk about. The NFL has settled on its TV partners for a new contract slated to take effect in 2006. Earlier this month, the league extended its deal with SBC for the AFC while Monday Night Football will stay at ABC. Today, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue announced at an owners' meeting in Los Angeles that the NFC will stay at CBS for the next six years. Disney Enterprises, Inc., parent company of Fox, confirmed to us that they will retain Sunday Night rights, also for the next six years."

Steve Levy: "While none of the current broadcasting partners fumbled, the league now has a new partner for Thursday Night games in November and December. MCA Holdings, which owns the USA Network, paid $2.5 billion for USA to carry the Thursday Night package from 2006 thru at least 2011. A spokesperson for USA says they will likely bring the HelmetCam - normally used on World League telecasts in the spring - to Thursday Night Football in the fall."

Stuart Scott: "So to recap; SBC keeps the AFC, CBS keeps the NFC, Fox keeps Sunday Nights, ABC keeps Monday Nights and Thursday Nights will debut on USA. Once again, this new TV deal takes effect in '06."​

Here's a sneak peek at the new jingle for the NHL on NBC.

The new "Posthumous Zone" music heard last season on CBS's NFL games:

And this will be Fox's intro for Sunday Night Football starting in 2006:

Here are a couple of proposals for USA Network's Thursday Night theme:

Used IOTL by NFL Network from 2006 till about 2010:

The John Williams music that NBC uses for SNF IOTL:

Either one can be accompanied by Waiting all Day For Thursday Night to the tune of Joan Jett's I Hate Myself For Loving You.​

This just in...

Stuart Scott: "While we have a break in NBA and NHL playoff action, we have some football to talk about. The NFL has settled on its TV partners for a new contract slated to take effect in 2006. Earlier this month, the league extended its deal with SBC for the AFC while Monday Night Football will stay at ABC. Today, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue announced at an owners' meeting in Los Angeles that the NFC will stay at CBS for the next six years. Disney Enterprises, Inc., parent company of Fox, confirmed to us that they will retain Sunday Night rights, also for the next six years."

Steve Levy: "While none of the current broadcasting partners fumbled, the league now has a new partner for Thursday Night games in November and December. MCA Holdings, which owns the USA Network, paid $2.5 billion for USA to carry the Thursday Night package from 2006 thru at least 2011. A spokesperson for USA says they will likely bring the HelmetCam - normally used on World League telecasts in the spring - to Thursday Night Football in the fall."

Stuart Scott: "So to recap; SBC keeps the AFC, CBS keeps the NFC, Fox keeps Sunday Nights, ABC keeps Monday Nights and Thursday Nights will debut on USA. Once again, this new TV deal takes effect in '06."​
And in breaking entertainment news spider man 2 has been delayed to 4 December 2005

This just in...

Nice. Personally I’d say use the NFL Network Thursday night theme cause it makes me more excited to watch a football game than the SNF music.

@drporter357 They do. And as of 2004, Devon Abbott is practicing Flash animation.
That's good news in my opinion.
A sneak preview of a possible Batman/TMNT straight-to-home media crossover similar to what came out in 2019 IOTL.

Keep in mind, it is likely the crossover will start in comic books before it is adapted to DTV.

These are the logos that you'll likely see before the main menu.

hqdefault.jpg
GsmFfYb.png

Jingle [LINK]

***In association with***

hqdefault.jpg

Jingle [LINK]

This logo combo will likely be one way on North American copies and vice versa overseas.​
I actually love this logo combo.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.tbs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2017%2F07%2FShrek-2-1920x1080.jpg

Shrek 2
Released by DreamWorks SKG through Universal Pictures on May 19, 2004

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- Shrek 2 enjoyed the same level of success as it did IOTL.
- Shrek 2 is also DreamWorks first release since its distributor Universal was sold to the Sony-led consortium now known as MCA Holdings.​
Honestly, DreamWorks needed Shrek 2 to be this successful if the details about Universal were anything to go by.
2004: TBD
2005: Robots (Blue Sky)
2006: Ice Age (The Meltdown)
2007: Meet the Robinsons (WDCA), TMNT (Blue Sky/Imagi), The Simpsons Movie (Grantray-Lawrence)
2008: TBD
2009: Turtles Forever (Grantray-Lawrence), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Blue Sky), The Princess and the Frog (WDCA)
2010: TBD
2011: TBD
2012: TBD

TBD:
- Gigantic
- Satyrday
- The Sea Beast and Barnacle Bill
- The Three Musketeers (w/ Mickey, Donald and Goofy)
- Bolt
- Casper's Scare School (most likely to take place in the Casper and Molly McGee canon)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Kim Possible: So the Drama
- Tinkerbell (w/ Brittany Murphy as the voice of Tink)
- Atlantis II
- Kronk's New Groove (Kronk's redemption arc with Patrick Warburton slated to reprise the character)
- Ducktales: Kingdom of the Crystal Cranium
- Into the Spider-Verse (Blue Sky)
I would have the following movies for the upcoming years:
2004: The Three Musketeers (w/ M,D,G), Casper's Scare School, and Atlantis II
2005: Kim Possible: So the Drama, Pooh's Heffalump Movie, and Kronk's New Groove
2006: Gigantic
2008: Bolt, Casper's Scare School, and Tinkerbell
2010: The Sea Beast and Barnacle Bill, and Ducktales: Kingdom of the Crystal Cranium
2011: Satyrday
2012: Into the Spider-Verse
For the Inuyasha and Naruto English dubs slated to launch on FX, who do you guys want for the voices?
If it's not too late, could we have Zac Efron voice one of the two title characters, be it Inuyasha or Naruto?

1. What's sate of Anime?
  2. Does Daniel Abbott like Stop motion?
  3. Is Tom Petty still around?
  4. Do you need help with Doctor Who?
  5. What's James Roberts up to?

Nice. Personally I’d say use the NFL Network Thursday night theme cause it makes me more excited to watch a football game than the SNF music.
Something about those synthesized bells or chimes kinda makes me lean towards the NFL Network music too.

1. What's sate of Anime?
  2. Does Daniel Abbott like Stop motion?
  3. Is Tom Petty still around?
  4. Do you need help with Doctor Who?
  5. What's James Roberts up to?
Anime is still going strong.

He does but he prefers putting pencil to paper.

Yes, Tom Petty is still around.

I do yeah.

I forget who that is.

Please repond

Will disney ever consider buying out a park agian or will wonder snyndy be the only park they buy. Here several park that disny may consider buying

1 Entertiment City Kuwait City Kuwait (it's small but has room to grow )
2 Wonder Eurisa Aknkara Turkey( Largest park in the middle east. Open 2019 closed 2020. )
3 American advutnte Kent england (a lot of talk about haviing americna save this park)
4 Edenlandia Naples Italy (First disney style park in europe. A little on the small but thier is room to expand by buying up the dog raccing track and zoo next door. The walt disney land sold the oringal dumb fying carouel to ednelandia so they know about the park. intaly quite ploular it started going down hill the 80 due compeiton form larger parks such as garadland. closed 2013 reopen in 2018 after renovations. The renovations aren't very susseful. Hopelfu disney buying and renvoting the park will make it most popular park in southern ittaly )
5 Terra Enchachatcha Rio Di Janario ( It was quite an i large and mpreisve park but plauged low renvue , ride accidnets and violent riots. )

If they bought any of these park which ones will they buy

Something about those synthesized bells or chimes kinda makes me lean towards the NFL Network music too.

Anime is still going strong.

He does but he prefers putting pencil to paper.

Yes, Tom Petty is still around.

I do yeah.

I forget who that is.
Go back to page 7 I made a post about James Roberts when we were making plans for Daniel Abbott biopic