As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

With Euro Disney already open what will be the next themepark. to open? My guess is that will be Worlds of Wonder or the Paramount Pinnacle. With no Trump who will build Worlds of Wonder? I woulld suggest Bally, Metromedia, Namco, Six Kings, Funtime Tierco.
How about a theme park concept that has been keeping me up all night called DC land

PNWKing

Banned
How about a theme park concept that has been keeping me up all night called DC land
First of all, DC ITTL is owned by CBS. I highly doubt CBS would build a theme park that is just based on DC Comics. ITTL, they also own TSR, Columbia Pictures, and Screen Gems (animation studio). There's no way that they would make a park that isn't a mixture of DC, Columbia, TSR, and even some CBS properties like The Twilight Zone.

PNWKing

Banned
I want to see either Golden Harvest of America or Carolco bought out by Hasbro, ConAgra, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Seagram, General Electric, Toshiba, Westinghouse, Anheuser-Busch, General Motors, General Mills, Procter & Gamble, Capital Cities/ABC, Hallmark, Wal-Mart, Cox Cable, PPG, Viacom, Meredith, Danone, RJR Nabisco, Kodak, Sony, Philip Morris, or Sinclair Broadcast Group.

I want to see either Golden Harvest of America or Carolco bought out by Hasbro, ConAgra, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Seagram, General Electric, Toshiba, Westinghouse, Anheuser-Busch, General Motors, General Mills, Procter & Gamble, Capital Cities/ABC, Hallmark, Wal-Mart, Cox Cable, PPG, Viacom, Meredith, Danone, RJR Nabisco, Kodak, Sony, Philip Morris, or Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Hasbro I can see happening just in time for beast wars

Despite losing custody of Gus, self-proclaimed mother of the year Bridgette St. Pierre got her wish to marry convicted felon John Kricfalusi at a ceremony held at the Church of Scientology's building in downtown Los Angeles. Serving as the traditional "Just Married" getaway car was a brand new white Ford Bronco.
- CNN
I think I'm gonna barf...

PNWKing

Banned
So, did David Miscaviage buy a brand new Ford Bronco for John Kricfalusi and Bridgette St. Pierre, or is something else up here?

PNWKing

Banned
The next movie will be a double feature of The Sandlot and Rookie of the Year.
Double feature? So, they're going to be made by the same studio. But is that studio Disney, Universal, Paramount, Turner, Henson, Golden Harvest of America, or Hollywood Pictures?

PNWKing

Banned
As for those movies, I don't really have that many suggestions. Except maybe pad out the length of The Sandlot. I have an idea. Adding a character to The Sandlot. A girl named Emma Pierce who wants to be the first woman to play in MLB. Her scenes are basically padding for the movie, and she's played by Anna Chlumsky.

Baseball Double Feature (1993 Films)
The Sandlot
the-sandlot-620x349.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 25, 1993.

Cast and crew mostly the same as OTL. However, there is one addition ITTL, the tomboy Emma Pierce (Anna Chlumsky).

Special thanks to @PNWKing for the suggestion.

Rookie of the Year
r18833_2_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Cast and crew are the same as OTL without any changes.​

The Sandlot
the-sandlot-620x349.jpg

Cast and crew mostly the same as OTL. However, there is one addition ITTL, the tomboy Emma Pierce (Anna Chlumsky).

Special thanks to @PNWKing for the suggestion.

Rookie of the Year
r18833_2_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Cast and crew are the same as OTL without any changes.​
What were the reviews for both movies like

Entertainment News for Late June 1993
Entertainment News for Late June 1993
Disney knocks it out of the park with its double-header of Sandlot and Rookie while Columbia swings and misses with Last Action Hero. Meanwhile, Universal's Jurassic Park holds on to the top spot at the box office.
- Variety

Columbia hopes to hire Rachel Stone-Abbott away from Warner Bros. with an offer to write and direct a potential Catwoman solo film. The project was initially offered to Wayne's World director Penelope Spheeris, who instead accepted an offer to direct a live action Little Audrey film for Disney/Fox.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Paramount Communications and Comcast, the new parent company of Universal Pictures, submit their proposal to the FCC for a sixth broadcast network they hope to launch in the spring of 1995.
- TV Guide

Still raking in millions from Jurassic Park, Universal is launching more multimillion dollar campaigns for its upcoming films. This time, the long-awaited Captain Thunder, We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story, based on Hudson Talbot's book and a Dracula remake starring Australian rising star Hugo Weaving [1] are next in line to follow Jurassic Park's lead.
- Entertainment Tonight

[1] Remember, this was right before Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. Hugo has already made his American breakthrough with Proof, an Aussie film imported to North America by Hyperion.

The Sports Page
43,000 permanent seat licenses (PSL's) for a potential NFL expansion franchise in Charlotte sell out in 96 hours.
- The Charlotte Observer.

Facing a dramatic decrease in attendance and no prospect of a new arena, the NHL's Hartford Whalers are up for sale.
- The Hartford Courant

Networks interested in a slice of the next NFL TV contract will submit their bids before training camp opens. An owners' meeting in December will determine the league's broadcast partners for the 1994, '95, '96 and '97 seasons. The current contract, which took effect in 1990 will expire after this coming season. CBS hopes to retain the NFC for the next four seasons. NBC briefly lost the AFC to SBC from '87 to '89, and are hoping not to repeat the same mistake twice. ABC hopes to keep Monday Night Football, which they have carried since 1970. TNT and ESPN have split the Sunday Night package as part of the current deal and there's a chance that arrangement will stay intact.

It's widely expected that the league will extend its current deals, but don't sleep on Fox or SBC. Negative reviews of SBC's AFC coverage motivated NBC to successfully regain that package three years ago. The best SBC can hope for is to potentially wrest either half of the Sunday Night package. Meanwhile, Fox is going for the jugular. Fox has been the home of the springtime World League since '91. But because Fox didn't have a full time sports department when that arrangement started, all regional World League broadcasts are still produced by the USA Network and London-based Screensport, and in turn are brokered to air on Fox. Fox hopes that by getting the NFL in some form, they can finally hire a full time production crew of its own.
- Bob Ley; SportsCenter

Columbia hopes to hire Rachel Stone-Abbott away from Warner Bros. with an offer to write and direct a potential Catwoman solo film. The project was initially offered to Wayne's World director Penelope Spheeris, who instead accepted an offer to direct a live action Little Audrey film for Disney/Fox.
- The Hollywood Reporter
let’s hope this gets made if Batman 3 is darker