As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
What are the top 10 best selling home videos of all time?
What is the top selling licensee for boys' underwear?

Jurassic Park (1993 Film)
Jurassic Park
1*nlhcjz72a6IkjuFtPCULUQ.jpeg

Released by Universal Pictures on June 11, 1993.

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment

Special Effects by
Industrial Light and Magic

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Based on the book by
Michael Crichton

Jurassic Park was an immediate critical and commercial success and would go on to surpass ET: The Extra Terrestrial as the highest grossing film of all time.

20160718_232809.png

Merchandising
Action Figures by Kenner.
T-shirts made by Nutmeg Mills.
Hats made by New Era.
Lunch Box and thermos made by Aladdin Manufacturing.
Pogs and trading cards by Skybox International.
Boots by Timberland.
A comic book adaptation by Archie.
A video game adaptation for the Sega Genesis and Super NES.
Collector's Cups at McDonald's.
A trailer shown during Super Bowl XVII.
Jurassic Park: The Ride coming to Universal Studios Hollywood in 1996.​

Last edited:
What are the top 10 best selling home videos of all time?

In no particular order
Fantasia (Walt Disney Home Video; 1991 Classics release)
The Star Wars Trilogy (Fox Video; 1990 Box Set)
The Land Before Time (Walt Disney Home Video; 1989 Classics release)
An American Tail (MCA Home Video; 1987 release)
Spider-Man (Fox Video; 1993 release)
My Little Pony (CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video; 1987 Magic Window release)
Batman (CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video; 1989 Release)
Charlotte's Web (Paramount; 1979 release)
The Thief and the Cobbler (Paramount; 1983 release)
The Avengers (Fox Video; 1992 release)
Die Hard (Fox Video; 1989 release)
Thelma and Louise (Turner Home Entertainment; 1992 release)

I got an idea for an oringal tv show. Two middle school pranksters, who find history class to be boring steal a time machine and, attempt to rewrite history to make it cool . The are pursued though time by their history teacher , who doesn't want history to change, because he feels that changes in hisory would put him out of his job.

I got an idea for an oringal tv show. Two middle school pranksters, who find history class to be boring steal a time machine and, attempt to rewrite history to make it cool . The are pursued though time by their history teacher , who doesn't want history to change, because he feels that changes in hisory would put him out of his job.
Sounds like a version of the Bill and Ted Animated series

Two questions:
1. Which studio would make this show?
2. Who would be the showrunners for it? (Hoping for Genndy Tartovosky and Dav Pilkov)

Two questions:
1. Which studio would make this show?
2. Who would be the showrunners for it? (Hoping for Genndy Tartovosky and Dav Pilkov)
I neaver heard of Dav Pilkov. Do you mean Dav Pilkey? I must confess when I came up with this Idea, I pictured the pranksters looking like George and Harold and the History Teacher and his nerd sidekick looking like Mr Krup. and Melvin Sneedly .

Jurassic Park
1*nlhcjz72a6IkjuFtPCULUQ.jpeg

Released by Universal Pictures on June 11, 1993.

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment

Special Effects by
Industrial Light and Magic

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Based on the book by
Michael Crichton

Jurassic Park was an immediate critical and commercial success and would go on to surpass ET: The Extra Terrestrial as the highest grossing film of all time.

20160718_232809.png
I'm kinda excited to see how you change the sequels, to be honest.

If my time travel idea takes the place of Captain Underpants, I would like Mr Krup to depicted as a conservative and serious but not comptley hummorless man, instead of the joke and creativity hating man of OTL's Capatin Undrpants. The ATL version of Captain most part hates changes but still believes in a little progess if it dosn't happen to fast.

PNWKing

Banned
@OldNavy1988, will you please add a Merchandising section for Jurassic Park. Also, is there going to be a 6th TV network ITTL. If so, it should be launched by a company like Hearst, Sinclair, Gannett, Providence-Journal (which was mostly a newspaper publisher but also operated KING-TV in Seattle and KREM-TV in Spokane, KING has a sister station that is an independent named KONG-TV.), or Nexstar in collaboration with a company like Carolco, MCA/Universal, Paramount, Henson, or Turner.

@OldNavy1988, will you please add a Merchandising section for Jurassic Park. Also, is there going to be a 6th TV network ITTL. If so, it should be launched by a company like Hearst, Sinclair, Gannett, Providence-Journal (which was mostly a newspaper publisher but also operated KING-TV in Seattle and KREM-TV in Spokane, KING has a sister station that is an independent named KONG-TV.), or Nexstar in collaboration with a company like Carolco, MCA/Universal, Paramount, Henson, or Turner.
Merchandise added.

I think people would really love Timberland's Jurassic Park themed boots.

I belive that Babylon 5 will be perming soon. It permired otl on the little known Prime Time Entertiment Network (PTEN). Does PTEN exist ATL or do we need to find a new home for Babylon 5.