As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I expected as such. Thanks!

While we're on the subject of this movie, what was Walt Disney the First's reaction to TriStar's Hook? I know he isn't the studio head anymore, but considering how popular Peter Pan was and still is as a Disney movie, I think he'd have some choice words to say, for better or for worse.

Junior on his father's reaction to Hook after attending the premiere:
"Hook simply didn't compare the least bit. When we were walking to the car to get home, the only thing that came out of Dad's mouth was 'How was Peter able to go back to Neverland if he grew up? [1], referring to the supposedly unbreakable rule in his version, which came out in '53."

[1] Peter (Bobby Driscoll): "Go on! Go back and grow up! But I'm warning you, once you're grown up, you can never come back! Never!"

So, Ralston-Purina pulled ads from George Liquor and did the tie-in cereal to The Avengers. Are they owned by Disney or is the CEO just close friends with Walt, Jr.
RP was a St. Louis-based sponsor of Riverfront Square, offering admission coupons on the back of most cereal boxes.

Junior on his father's reaction to Hook after attending the premiere:
"Hook simply didn't compare the least bit. When we were walking to the car to get home, the only thing that came out of Dad's mouth was 'How was Peter able to go back to Neverland if he grew up? [1], referring to the supposedly unbreakable rule in his version, which came out in '53."

[1] Peter (Bobby Driscoll): "Go on! Go back and grow up! But I'm warning you, once you're grown up, you can never come back! Never!"
I actually thought that he wouldn't like it. Surprised to see that you thought so too.

Entertainment News for December 1991
A special edition of The Magical World of Disney celebrating Walt Disney, Sr.'s 90th birthday is Fox's highest rated primetime special to date.
- Variety

The Avengers
soars while Hook crashes and burns at the box office.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) outshines the Sega Genesis and Atari Wildcat in this year's Christmas sales.
- GamePro

Zelda
TV series renewed by NBC for another season.
- Nintendo Power

Billboard
Magazine's Top 10 Saturday Morning Cartoon of 1991.
Tied for 1st) Darkwing Duck (Fox)
Tied for 1st) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Fox)
3) Tiny Toon Adventures (SBC)
4) Madeline (NBC)
5) Taz Mania (SBC)
6) The Legend of Zelda (NBC)
7) Garfield and Friends (CBS)
8)Tom and Jerry Kids (ABC)
9) Beetlejuice (ABC)
10) Bobby's World (SBC)

PNWKing

Banned
I'd assume that there are comic book adaptations of Tiny Toon Adventures, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, and Bobby's World. If so, who does them.

I'd assume that there are comic book adaptations of Tiny Toon Adventures, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, and Bobby's World. If so, who does them.

Pacific Comics handles Tiny Toon Adventures.

Nicktoons: Dark Horse, DC or Archie.

Bobby's World: Dark Horse, DC, Harvey or Archie.

Walt Disney has gone through a lot, has he? I wonder if he's still active in Disney's management or if he's mainly retired aside from his existing philanthropic efforts?

A special edition of The Magical World of Disney celebrating Walt Disney, Sr.'s 90th birthday is Fox's highest rated primetime special to date.
- Variety

The Avengers
soars while Hook crashes and burns at the box office.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) outshines the Sega Genesis and Atari Wildcat in this year's Christmas sales.
- GamePro

Zelda
TV series renewed by NBC for another season.
- Nintendo Power

Billboard
Magazine's Top 10 Saturday Morning Cartoon of 1991.
Tied for 1st) Darkwing Duck (Fox)
Tied for 1st) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Fox)
3) Tiny Toon Adventures (SBC)
4) Madeline (NBC)
5) Taz Mania (SBC)
6) The Legend of Zelda (NBC)
7) Garfield and Friends (CBS)
8)Tom and Jerry Kids (ABC)
9) Beetlejuice (ABC)
10) Bobby's World (SBC)
1: I'm willing to bet that this special has a runtime of three hours without commercials.
2: Walt would unironically want that.
3: Atari still existing sounds like a net gain compared to IOTL.
4: I'm sure NBC needs this big time.
5: While Fox only has two cartoons in this list, they are both at the top of said list. Meanwhile, SBC has the most shows this year with three, and the other two networks fill in the bottom half with WB gaining a third slot with ABC's second. If that makes sense, you must be the guy in charge. That, or completely nutty.

Pacific Comics handles Tiny Toon Adventures.

Nicktoons: Dark Horse, DC or Archie.

Bobby's World: Dark Horse, DC, Harvey or Archie.
I'd have Archie Comics have the Nicktoons license, simply due to how you can have at least two separate comics on the shelves with this partnership on the same rack.

I'd give Bobby's World to DC, as they won't be able to have the luxury of making their OTL Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network, Hanna-Barbera, or other Turner and TimeWarner-based comic tie-ins. As such, a long-running show like that could prove to be a good idea.

Warner Bros. Looney Tunes Revival Shorts as of 1991

Box Office Bunny
Wambo: First Fudd
(A 90's twist on the Hunting Trilogy formula)
Blooper Bunny

Coming soon:
I Adore Mi Aroma. The first revival appearance of Pepe Le Pew. The title is a play on Color Me Badd's song I Adore Mi Amor.
The Yoseminator
Wambo: First Fudd Part 2
Fast Times at Acme High
The Wabbiteer
Invasion of the Bunny Snatchers
Chariots of Fur
Another Froggy Evening
Carrotblanca

Box Office Bunny
Wambo: First Fudd
(A 90's twist on the Hunting Trilogy formula)
Blooper Bunny

Coming soon:
I Adore Mi Aroma. The first revival appearance of Pepe Le Pew. The title is a play on Color Me Badd's song I Adore Mi Amor.
The Yoseminator
Wambo: First Fudd Part 2
Fast Times at Acme High
The Wabbiteer
Invasion of the Bunny Snatchers
Chariots of Fur
Another Froggy Evening
Carrotblanca
This is a great lineup of upcoming shorts. Might I suggest a few more sometime tomorrow?

PNWKing

Banned
I mean, Jim Henson has a relationship with MCA already for the theme parks, and MCA owns Archie Comics, so it makes perfect sense for Archie to receive the Nicktoons license.