As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

After directing Frankenweenie and Iron Man, Tim Burton's contract with the Disney organization had expired and he sought greener pastures elsewhere. Once Beetlejuice proved to be a smash hit, Warner Bros. and Geffen fast-tracked the development of an animated series. A tie-in graphic novel by Warner Pacific Comics soon followed.​
You know, this was EXACTLY why I voted for WB to distribute the film, more or less.

Oldnavy will uhf be as succesfull as it was in the oringal american magic. If Warren buffet decides to go back into liveaction flims using the ruby spears or a brand new label do you Uhf could be it first hit. Also since Donald trump was never born , died yourn or neaver became famous (That man desires attention so much I find the pior 2 options more likely then the later) that would screw up UHF 2 since the man villian was compoiste of trump and ted turners worse attubuites.t Do you think uhf 2 could still work by suubsite the trump spoof with a spoof of Havery Winesitne , Rupert Murdoch or Jorden belfort. Perhap a compoiste of the 3 called Jorden H Rupert.

PNWKing

Banned
I don't know. I feel like Rick Rich should head UA Animation, because Brad Bird has a job interview with Steven Spielberg coming up soon.

Brad Bird worked on Family Dog with Spielberg IOTL, right?
No. I meant that Amblin owns Pixar ITTL.
Hold up. It could very well mean both outcomes at once.

Think about it! If we could have Family Dog become a success while Amblin owns Pixar, we'd have Brad Bird collaborating with Spielberg more often, an earlier Incredibles or Ratatouille, and even 2D-animated Pixar productions made straight from the Lamp itself!

Hold up. It could very well mean both outcomes at once.

Think about it! If we could have Family Dog become a success while Amblin owns Pixar, we'd have Brad Bird collaborating with Spielberg more often, an earlier Incredibles or Ratatouille, and even 2D-animated Pixar productions made straight from the Lamp itself!
And if we're lucky, Brad could be able to make that animated film adaptation of Will Eisner's The Spirit he never got to make IOTL!

PNWKing

Banned
So, could Disney expand outside of the entertainment business soon. I feel like NYNEX, AMC (American Motors, if that company's acquisition by Chrysler is butterflied), Dial Soap, Best Western, Wendy's, Comcast, PepsiCo, Ralston Purina, Kimberly-Clark, Walgreen's, Denny's, Montgomery Ward, Hill's Coffee, Black & Decker, Kohler, State Farm, Gateway, Little Caesar's, TCI, MCI, DeLorean, RJR Nabisco's confectionary business, Hostess, and PayLess ShoeSource are all possible buyout targets.

So, could Disney expand outside of the entertainment business soon. I feel like NYNEX, AMC (American Motors, if that company's acquisition by Chrysler is butterflied), Dial Soap, Best Western, Wendy's, Comcast, PepsiCo, Ralston Purina, Kimberly-Clark, Walgreen's, Denny's, Montgomery Ward, Hill's Coffee, Black & Decker, Kohler, State Farm, Gateway, Little Caesar's, TCI, MCI, DeLorean, RJR Nabisco's confectionary business, Hostess, and PayLess ShoeSource are all possible buyout targets.

Not sure which of those brands would make the most sense, but perhaps an American Motors merger with DeLorean?

Not sure which of those brands would make the most sense, but perhaps an American Motors merger with DeLorean?
Well, if we're going for the most sensible Disney acquisitions, I'd select the following companies:
-Best Western
-Kimberly-Clark(The company that manufactures Huggies diapers.)
-Little Caesars
-RJR Nabisco's confectionary business(AKA: Nabisco)
-Hostess

I know that three and a half of these revolve around food, and that half was because human waste is the end goal of food, but I tried to lean into the cheaper aspect of branching out.

Well, if we're going for the most sensible Disney acquisitions, I'd select the following companies:
-Best Western
-Kimberly-Clark(The company that manufactures Huggies diapers.)
-Little Caesars
-RJR Nabisco's confectionary business(AKA: Nabisco)
-Hostess

I know that three and a half of these revolve around food, and that half was because human waste is the end goal of food, but I tried to lean into the cheaper aspect of branching out.
I feel that disney would porrby want a more upsacle hotle company in addiotn to h best western like hilton marriot or hyatt

Professional Sports as of 1988
Professional Sports as of 1988

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
American League East

Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Grays

American League Central
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Guardians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Monarchs
Texas Rangers

American League West
Los Angeles Angels
Oakland Athletics
Portland Beavers
Seattle Pilots
Vancouver Mounties

National League East
Atlanta Braves
Brooklyn Dodgers
Montreal Expos
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates

National League Central
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
St. Louis Cardinals

National League West
Houston Astros
Los Angeles Lancers
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Seals
Denver Zephyrs

NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
Eastern Conference:
Atlantic Division

Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers
Washington Federals
Miami Heat (Expansion)

Central Division
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers
Kentucky Colonels
Milwaukee Bucks
Charlotte Hornets (Expansion)

Western Conference:
Midwest Division

Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Houston Rockets
Phoenix Suns
San Antonio Spurs
Spirits of St. Louis

Pacific Division
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
Sacramento Royals
Portland Trailblazers
San Diego Clippers
Seattle Supersonics

PROFESSIONAL [GRIDIRON] FOOTBALL
National Football League (Fall)
AFC East

Indianapolis Colts (Formerly Baltimore)
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
New York Jets

AFC Central
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC West
Denver Broncos
Houston Oilers
Los Angeles Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks

NFC East
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Heroes

NFC Central
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West
Arizona Cardinals (Formerly St. Louis)
Los Angeles Rams
New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers

Canadian Football League (Midsummer-Fall)
Eastern Division

Atlantic Schooners
Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Montreal Alouettes
Ottawa Rough Riders
Toronto Argonauts

Western Division
British Columbia Lions
Calgary Stampeders
Edmonton Elks
Saskatchewan Roughriders
Winnipeg Blue Bombers

United States Football League (Spring)
NOTE: Starting in 1989, the USFL will change its name to the World League of American Football.
Atlantic Division

Baltimore Stallions (Formerly Washington Sentinels)
New Jersey Generals
Philadelphia Stars
Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks

Southern Division
Jacksonville Sharks
Memphis Pharaohs
Tampa Bay Bandits
Birmingham Maulers

Central Division
Denver Gold
Chicago Blitz
Michigan Panthers
San Antonio Texans

Pacific Division
Arizona Wranglers
Los Angeles Express
Oakland Condors
Portland Breakers

PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY
National Hockey League
Prince of Wales Conference
Adams Division

Atlanta Flames
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Montreal Canadiens
Toronto Maple Leafs
Quebec Nordiques

Patrick Division
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Washington Capitals
Hartford Whalers
New York Islanders

Clarence Campbell Conference
Norris Division

Chicago Blackhawks
Detroit Red Wings
Milwaukee Admirals
Minnesota North Stars
St. Louis Blues
Winnipeg Jets

Smythe Division
Colorado Rockies
Los Angeles Kings
Seattle Totems
Vancouver Canucks
Calgary Broncos
Edmonton Oilers

United Hockey League
Eastern Division

Baltimore Skipjacks
Charlotte Checkers
Cincinnati Stingers
Cleveland Barons
Indianapolis Racers
New Jersey Devils
Ottawa Senators

Western Division
Dallas Marshals
Kansas City Scouts
Oakland Seals
Phoenix Roadrunners
Portland Buckaroos
San Diego Gulls
Utah Coyotes

INDOOR SOCCER
Major Indoor Soccer League
East

Baltimore Blast
Chicago Sting
Cleveland Force
Dallas Sidekicks
Minnesota Strikers
New York Cosmos

West
Los Angeles Lazers
Kansas City Comets
San Diego Sockers
St. Louis Steamers
Tacoma Stars
Wichita Wings

INDOOR GRIDIRON FOOTBALL
Arena Football League
Part-owned ITTL by Titan Sports, Inc.
Central

Chicago Bruisers (Rosemont Horizon)
Detroit Drive (Joe Louis Arena)
Cincinnati Rockers (Riverfront Coliseum)
Kentucky Thorough-Blitz (Freedom Hall)

East
Albany Firebirds (Washington Avenue Armory)
New England Steamrollers (Providence Civic Center)
Washington Commandos (Cap Centre)
Pittsburgh Gladiators (The Igloo)

West
Colorado Crushers (McNichols Sports Arena)
San Diego Surfers (San Diego Sports Arena)
Las Vegas Cobras (Thomas and Mack Center)
San Francisco Cyborgs (Cow Palace)

PNWKing

Banned
I had an idea. Would it be possible for Jordan Belfort & Bernie Madoff to start a film studio. I think that Brett Ratner and Bryan Singer would be possible employees of that studio. Would it be possible for the studio to start around 1993, collapse in 1997 amid a scandal (involving Brett Ratner and Bryan Singer's sexual misdeeds being exposed.), and for UHF 2 to come out in 1999, with the main villain inspired by a mixture of Jordan Belfort and Bernie Madoff. PS: Could Jeffrey Epstein also be involved in the studio. I wanted this to happen, but I don't know if he would be too close to a Chat topic.

I had an idea. Would it be possible for Jordan Belfort & Bernie Madoff to start a film studio. I think that Brett Ratner and Bryan Singer would be possible employees of that studio. Would it be possible for the studio to start around 1993, collapse in 1997 amid a scandal (involving Brett Ratner and Bryan Singer's sexual misdeeds being exposed.), and for UHF 2 to come out in 1999, with the main villain inspired by a mixture of Jordan Belfort and Bernie Madoff. PS: Could Jeffrey Epstein also be involved in the studio. I wanted this to happen, but I don't know if he would be too close to a Chat topic.
I peroslly like the idea of Rupert Murdoch going bankrupt and selling miramx to belfort or rupert murdoh going to jail for sexual missdeeds or money landyr and his new corp being sold to belfort

PNWKing

Banned
Bernie Madoff died today, and I just want to see more Bernie Madoff in this TL. I think he'd be an interesting "villain" character, what with Donald Trump not being in this TL and John Kricfalusi in prison. I think this TL needs an overarching villain. With Lou Schiemer's career over, I think that Jordan Belfort, Bernie Madoff, Jeffrey Epstein, or Harvey Weinstein could serve as an overarching villain. However, since the original American Magic had two: Donald Trump and John Kricfalusi, I feel like this one deserves two as well.