Michael Gough as Sheev Palpatine
Erik Bauersfield as the voice of Admiral Ackbar
Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca
Kenny Baker as R2-D2
Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
Frank Oz performing Yoda
James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader
Paul Reubens as the voice of RX-24

The first act of Han being thawed from the Carbonite is a tad bit shorter to advance the plot more quickly.

The sarlacc pit scenes filmed near Yuma, Arizona are pretty much the same as OTL with a couple of exceptions. First, the Mandalorian bounty hunter Kylo Ren (Jeremy Bulloch), introduced in Empire, is NOT swallowed. In fact, Kylo lives to wiretap the Rebels' rendezvous and follow the strike team to Kashyyyk. Second, the sarlacc is roughly the same as was depicted in pre-1997 prints IOTL.

The "other" Yoda hinted at in Empire is NOT Leia, but instead Nellith. ITTL, the proposed reveal of Leia as Luke's sister was scrapped in Brackett's rewrite for fear of being "too convenient" and that it would make the kiss in Empire seem "incestuous."

After Yoda's death, we are introduced to Sheev [Michael Gough] a third Jedi exile.

Instead of Ewoks, we get to see the Wookiees and their homeworld of Kashyyyk, which serves as the setting for the main ground battle.

During that ground battle Han is killed off. "He's got no mama, no papa, no further responsibilities," Kasdan explained in an interview.

Closeups of the Wookiees are filmed from the waist up to make them appear taller than the actors and extras actually were.

Coruscant and the Imperial City are depicted using a combination of matte paintings and miniatures.

Instead of having a second Death Star, the major space battle takes place on the orbit of Coruscant with the Super Star Destroyer Executor being the main target. [2]

The major lightsaber battle between Luke and Vader takes place on Coruscant in the Emperor's palace with Constantine constantly trying to manipulate Luke towards the dark side.

During the fight, Vader makes his fatal mistake when he says to Luke "If you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps she will..." That's where we start to really see Nellith use the Force on screen.

The music for the film's ending is closer to the Victory Celebration added to the Special Editions IOTL.

Acknowledgements
[1] Suggested by @TheFaultsofAlts
[2] Suggested by @Amadeus and @Analytical Engine
[3] Suggested by @Dr Dee

Great work! Glad you incorporated our suggestions!

Entertainment News for Late May 1983
Fox's Jedi opens as the #1 move in America over the Memorial Day Weekend.
- Variety

The film and television library of the now-defunct Filmways up for sale in bankruptcy court.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Fox confirms the first short of its Movietoon revival will be released in 1985.
- The New York Times

USFL telecasts on ABC and ESPN generate positive ratings.
- TV Guide

PNWKing

Banned
WarGames? I assume that Michael J. Fox, Rob Lowe, Matthew Broderick, Charlie Sheen, and C. Thomas Howell are all in consideration to play the lead.

PNWKing

Banned
As for the first Bond with Pierce Brosnan, I think that it's obvious. Bond gets into conflict with a Soviet general trying to overthrow the Soviet premier. Bond then teams up with a CIA agent named Holly Masterson, who is the Bond Girl for this outing.

Now that Tkyo Disney has been open Disney Hollywood Studios (It should be called fox sudios in this timeline) and Eruo Disney will be comming next. I would put euro disney in spain or somewhere in south France like NIce or Toulon.

USFL telecasts on ABC and ESPN generate positive ratings.
- TV Guide
I assume the new general genrals have a different owner then otl. Is it the Harry and Leona Helmsley. I think they are a good choice because they Donald trump place as the owner of mgm. I hope leona hemsly lawyer are unable to get a slap on the wrist in this time and that get life in prison instead

PNWKing

Banned
I'm wondering about Jay Ward Productions. Because I have a family friend who is a big fan of classic animation and she is introducing her son to all the non-Disney animation studios out there. I wonder if Jay Ward Productions will be sold, and if so to who. I mean Westinghouse, Metromedia, Viacom, Time, and Gulf & Western would be good choices.

The film and television library of the now-defunct Filmways up for sale in bankruptcy court.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Fox confirms the first short of its Movietoon revival will be released in 1985.
- The New York Times
Does this mean that shows like The Addams Family and Mister Ed are up for grabs? Because if so, I'd like to see Disney or Universal grab the library up.

Did they also confirm who the star of that first short would be?

PNWKing

Banned
I think C. Thomas Howell should do the lead in WarGames. He was a star in various films, but could never get that lead role. He actually auditioned for Back to the Future, but didn't get that obviously. He ended up trying to find that big lead role in a movie called Soul Man, about a white guy who does blackface in order to take advantage of a college's affirmative action program. This movie was obviously a flop, and he has been relegated to Christian B-movies ever since.

WarGames (1983 Film)
WarGames
WarGames-19832.jpg

Released on June 3, 1983.

Production Companies
United Artists
Sherwood Productions

Distributor
Turner Pictures Worldwide

Cast
C. Thomas Howell as David Lightam
Dabney Coleman as Dr. John McKittrick
John Wood as Dr. Stephen Falken a.k.a. Robert Hume and the voice of Joshua/WOPR
Ally Sheedy as Jennifer Mack
Barry Corbin as General Jack Beringer
Juanin Clay as Patricia Healy
Dennis Lipscomb as Watson
Joe Dorsey as Col. Joe Conley
Michael Ensign as Beringer's assistant
William Bogert as Mr. Lightman
Susan Davis as Mrs. Lightman
Irving Metzman as Richter
John Spencer as Capt. Jerry Lawson
Michael Madsen as Lt. Steve Phelps
Alan Blumenfeld as Mr. Liggett
Maury Chaykin as Jim Sting
Eddie Deezen as Malvin
Art LaFleur as Guard (Sgt. Ginzberg)
Stack Pierce as Airman
Stephen Lee as Sgt. Schneider
Jesse Goins as Sergeant
James Ackerman as Joshua Falken
James Tolkan as FBI Agent George Wigan​

WarGames
WarGames-19832.jpg

Released on June 3, 1983.

Production Companies
United Artists
Sherwood Productions

Distributor
Turner Pictures Worldwide

Cast
C. Thomas Howell as David Lightam
Dabney Coleman as Dr. John McKittrick
John Wood as Dr. Stephen Falken a.k.a. Robert Hume and the voice of Joshua/WOPR
Ally Sheedy as Jennifer Mack
Barry Corbin as General Jack Beringer
Juanin Clay as Patricia Healy
Dennis Lipscomb as Watson
Joe Dorsey as Col. Joe Conley
Michael Ensign as Beringer's assistant
William Bogert as Mr. Lightman
Susan Davis as Mrs. Lightman
Irving Metzman as Richter
John Spencer as Capt. Jerry Lawson
Michael Madsen as Lt. Steve Phelps
Alan Blumenfeld as Mr. Liggett
Maury Chaykin as Jim Sting
Eddie Deezen as Malvin
Art LaFleur as Guard (Sgt. Ginzberg)
Stack Pierce as Airman
Stephen Lee as Sgt. Schneider
Jesse Goins as Sergeant
James Ackerman as Joshua Falken
James Tolkan as FBI Agent George Wigan​
I was just waiting for you to post this.