An Imperial Match: Anne Boleyn marries Charles V

Welcome little Edouardo, I'm sure he'll grow to be a great warrior one day.
Oh it seems that Christina will be marrying into Italy after all, I do hope that she and Juan can keep in touch. Excellent chapter!

Excellent as always.

Another boy! And it wasnt lost on me who he's specifically named after, and with the scots affronting the spanish... May the namesake of The Hammer of the Scots make them regret it in the name of Carlos I and Felipe II.

Excellent as always.

Another boy! And it wasnt lost on me who he's specifically named after, and with the scots affronting the spanish... May the namesake of The Hammer of the Scots make them regret it in the name of Carlos I and Felipe II.
It will be hard to be the hammer of the scots when he's in another country entirely, I'd say.

Who knows? Maybe Henry would try to compensate for his age and send his bastard son to ireland ala William the Conqueror to make his title "King of Ireland" to mean more.

Who knows? Maybe Henry would try to compensate for his age and send his bastard son to ireland ala William the Conqueror to make his title "King of Ireland" to mean more.
He's not King of Ireland at this point. The title is 'Lord of Ireland', until OTL's 1542. Which...TBH even that's a somewhat lofty title for the reality, at this point the King's writ barely ran outside the Pale.

And for all we know, the Scots could end up dislodging the English from Ireland. Better all Gaelic peoples together than English domination :p