An alternate toonami history (pop culture timeline in the style of timeline 93)

Web swinging across New York ensures a good time
1 August 2004 (filler post)
While i am optimistic the week ahead will be pretty good having to go back to school will be a bit of a challenge but at least the fact that toonami will still exist and be waiting here for me when I get home will get me through that school week and what was interesting on toonami today was the latest game review they put out take a listen
TOM 3-“We really do like a good game based on marvel comics and spider man 2 for the PlayStation 2 really takes the cake of some of the best I’ve played it follows the plot of the movie pretty well and really portrays the fight scenes between spider man and Doctor octopus almost exactly like how the movie depicted it a few extra elements have been added here and there like an extra portion with rhino in it as the main villain but hey goes to show that game adaptations of movies can’t be copy paste all the time the graphics may need a bit of work but at least the web swinging is fun toonami gives spider man 2 for the PS2 7/10 you really do do what a spider can.-“
Seems like it’s promising.
Elvis Seymour