America's Greatest Comics ( formerly Fawcett comics survive)

Because Ted Knight was so obscure that he never had his own title during the 40s. He was easy to memory hole ITTL( though the original will show up with fan demand)

Yeah because DC keeps merging Starman and Star Spangled kid in adaptations that includes Stargirl it's bound to happen
Speaking of what happens to stargirl and stripes now that Hal has the cosmic rod?

Speaking of what happens to stargirl and stripes now that Hal has the cosmic rod?
Courtney didn't appear until 1999 so the circumstances of her creation may change as Geoff Johns based the character after his sister, who died in TWA Flight 800 disaster.

Sylvester could potentially return as a member TTL's counterpart of the Teen Titans with Pat (Stripesy) as their mechanic and maybe even Merry, the Gimmick Girl.

Courtney didn't appear until 1999 so the circumstances of her creation may change as Geoff Johns based the character after his sister, who died in TWA Flight 800 disaster.

Sylvester could potentially return as a member TTL's counterpart of the Teen Titans with Pat (Stripesy) as their mechanic and maybe even Merry, the Gimmick Girl.
Teen Titans is in question right now considering Wally West will be part of a different company and I have yet to decide if Submarinders revival thanks to TV will affect Aquamans revival in the 60s.
But if Teen Titans does exist ITTL SSK will probably become early member.

Last edited:
Teen Titans is in question right now considering Wally West will be part of a different company and I have yet to decide if Submarinders revival thanks to TV will affect Aquamans revival in the 60s.
But if Teen Titans does exist ITTL SSK will probably become early member.
Is there any reason the Wally West character couldn't be adapted to fit as Jay Garrick's sidekick? Sort of like in Rozakis' AA universe (without being backdated to the 1940's though). DC seemed to be the teen sidekick comic company in the 1960's so it makes sense they'd be more likely than Atlas to use a speedster sidekick.

Is there any reason the Wally West character couldn't be adapted to fit as Jay Garrick's sidekick? Sort of like in Rozakis' AA universe (without being backdated to the 1940's though). DC seemed to be the teen sidekick comic company in the 1960's so it makes sense they'd be more likely than Atlas to use a speedster sidekick.
link o Rozakis AA universe please.
Marvel/Timley/Atlas had their fair share of sidekicks during the golenage such as Bucky, Toro & Golden girl so AME introducing Kid Blur is not out of line especially if The Aquaman team that introduced Aqualad and Mera IOTL goes to Submariner instead.

link o Rozakis AA universe please.
Marvel/Timley/Atlas had their fair share of sidekicks during the golenage such as Bucky, Toro & Golden girl so AME introducing Kid Blur is not out of line especially if The Aquaman team that introduced Aqualad and Mera IOTL goes to Submariner instead.
Namor's already got namora and lady dorsa I think.

Romona Fradon to leave Fawcett
sketch-1707237499270~2.png

In early 1958,artist Romona Fradon got to work with Otto Binder on Mary Marvel. However Romona quickly felt that her talents were being unappreciated. First her attempts to even work on other tiles (even as a ghost artist) such as Fawcett movie Comics, Bulletman, or even SpySmasher. Were rejected. She soon found himself freelancing her art for DC on stories for Wonder Woman and AME for Patsy Walker, & Milie The Model*.
Soon, she felt that Simon &Kirby were slowly pushing Mary Marvel to the back pages of Wow comics as Mr. Scarlet was becoming more prominent.
Romona Fradon decided to give her resume to DC, AME and even Charlton in 1959

Rip Hunter Hourman
Hourman-DC-Comics-Infinity-Inc-Rick-Tyler.jpg

DCs first attempt at a legacy hero (before Starman) was Hourman.
With the comics Code authority not allowing drug use Rex Tyler was decided to get replaced. Writer Jack Miller came up with the name and originally had a story that was felt to be to similar to Fawcett's Minute-Man.
In May of 1959 in the pages of Showcase # 20 Rip Hunter was an a repair man who got a portable radio from a UFO that allows him hear broadcast from the Future and used it to fight crime Gil Kane would work on the costume. and he would join Starman, Martian Manhunter, & Captain Comet as the newest member* of The Justice Society

*haven't decided if Aquaman gets his 1960s revival yet

View attachment 886473
DCs first attempt at a legacy hero (before Starman) was Hourman.
With the comics Code authority not allowing drug use Rex Tyler was decided to get replaced. Writer Jack Miller came up with the name and originally had a story that was felt to be to similar to Fawcett's Minute-Man.
In May of 1959 in the pages of Showcase # 20 Rip Hunter was an a repair man who got a portable radio from a UFO that allows him hear broadcast from the Future and used it to fight crime Gil Kane would work on the costume. and he would join Starman, Martian Manhunter, & Captain Comet as the newest member* of The Justice Society

*haven't decided if Aquaman gets his 1960s revival ye
I like the idea of rip hunter eventaly going on time travel adventrues.I also like idea that after the comic code authiry goes defunt Rip hunter should disovers that some thing altered the time stream removed starman ted knight, and Hourman rex tlyer form the timestream. Rip resusces them form the timeless limbo. I am not sure if people memories of rex and ted should be resorted or not when they are turned to he

I like the idea of rip hunter eventaly going on time travel adventrues.I also like idea that after the comic code authiry goes defunt Rip hunter should disovers that some thing altered the time stream removed starman ted knight, and Hourman rex tlyer form the timestream. Rip resusces them form the timeless limbo. I am not sure if people memories of rex and ted should be resorted or not when they are turned to he
Well we don't have to wait that that long as IOTL the code loosened it's restrictions on drug depictions because the Nixon administration wanted the media to promote the war on drugs.

Well we don't have to wait that that long as IOTL the code loosened it's restrictions on drug depictions because the Nixon administration wanted the media to promote the war on drugs.
So are you open to rip hunter going from simply have a raido that predicts the future to having time maunipltion that that lead him on an adventure where he disoviers that rex tyler and ted knight some how were removed form the time stream. I feel there should be a least one JSA removed form the time stream. Your options are the sand man Mr Terrific Docotr mindnight and jonnhy thunder. If Wessly doods had been removed his sidekick and foster son sandy hawkins now grown up could take his place. IF things go that that route prepates sandy has some phatome of weasly. Another idea is that a comptley new character called sandman is created. This new sandman who have the powers of the spiderman villian sandman but be a hero. Pehraps it be best to go this route and have the grown sandy hawkinstake up the sleep gass under his own idientiy. Pontial code names for sandy include Sleepwalker, Dreamer, Mr sleep Morphus. If sandy has phatome memories of weasly he has become consporist theorist anti obbesed with trying uncover and then reveal the truth to the world. IF you go that route I would call Sandy Hawkins new code name the awaken, the seer or the visonary

What happened to the JSA
So are you open to rip hunter going from simply have a raido that predicts the future to having time maunipltion that that lead him on an adventure where he disoviers that rex tyler and ted knight some how were removed form the time stream. I feel there should be a least one JSA removed form the time stream. Your options are the sand man Mr Terrific Docotr mindnight and jonnhy thunder. If Wessly doods had been removed his sidekick and foster son sandy hawkins now grown up could take his place. IF things go that that route prepates sandy has some phatome of weasly. Another idea is that a comptley new character called sandman is created. This new sandman who have the powers of the spiderman villian sandman but be a hero. Pehraps it be best to go this route and have the grown sandy hawkinstake up the sleep gass under his own idientiy. Pontial code names for sandy include Sleepwalker, Dreamer, Mr sleep Morphus. If sandy has phatome memories of weasly he has become consporist theorist anti obbesed with trying uncover and then reveal the truth to the world. IF you go that route I would call Sandy Hawkins new code name the awaken, the seer or the visonary
The way I have been thinking
  • Rex Tyler is only being replaced because of the drug thing. However weakening the CCA could bring him back in the 70s
  • Ted Knights origin will be retconned to say that the the Guardians of the Universe telepathically gave him the knowledge to build the cosmic rod. He's been in Space all this time.
  • Johnny Thunder is my choice for being deleted from time stream because 1. He was never that popular (replaced in his own comic by Black Canary IOTL) & 2 it could easily explain that the genie did it.
  • I like the idea of Wessly Doods & Sandy gaining Flint Markos powers they just need better costumes as the gas mask look is too dated and the purple & yellow tights are lame.
  • Dr. Midnight & Mr. Terrific ....I haven't any plan to do with however they are obscure enough to have pass the Torch mantle stories. Perhaps Charles Mcniter became Professor Midnight and we are introduced to a Miss Terrific

The way I have been thinking
  • Rex Tyler is only being replaced because of the drug thing. However weakening the CCA could bring him back in the 70s
  • Ted Knights origin will be retconned to say that the the Guardians of the Universe telepathically gave him the knowledge to build the cosmic rod. He's been in Space all this time.
  • Johnny Thunder is my choice for being deleted from time stream because 1. He was never that popular (replaced in his own comic by Black Canary IOTL) & 2 it could easily explain that the genie did it.
  • I like the idea of Wessly Doods & Sandy gaining Flint Markos powers they just need better costumes as the gas mask look is too dated and the purple & yellow tights are lame.
  • Dr. Midnight & Mr. Terrific ....I haven't any plan to do with however they are obscure enough to have pass the Torch mantle stories. Perhaps Charles Mcniter became Professor Midnight and we are introduced to a Miss Terrific
Have any of the qualit comics heroes appeared yet in the same story as dc heroes yet. IF not I like the quality heroes being a separte universe but there will be interdmeisnal crossover

Have any of the qualit comics heroes appeared yet in the same story as dc heroes yet. IF not I like the quality heroes being a separte universe but there will be interdmeisnal crossover
So BlackHawk is so far the only Quality comic to so far get their own DC title in the 50s and it takes place in World War 2. Phantom lady has appeared in an issue as a friend of the newly created Lady BlackHawk.
Uncle Sam appeared in a issue of Spectre hinting that the other heroes of Quality comics have retired after the war.
Plastic man will get a new comic in the mid 60s but it will be about his son

What to do with Bat-girl
sketch-1707497701915~2.png

[Batwoman and Bat-Girl design in 1960- 1964]
I think I convinced everyone that this timeline had Batwoman aka Kathy Kane was secretly an amnesiac Catwoman aka Selena Kyle. But what about her "niece " Betsy Kane?
My best suggestions are​
  1. Betsy Kane is an orphan that Selena Kyle took in​
  2. She was really Robertta the girl Wonder (a classmate of Dick Grayson who had a crush on Robin)​
  3. She was really Merry the Gimmick Girl who was trying to step out of her brother's shadow​
If someone has a better suggestion I would like to hear it

View attachment 887158
[Batwoman and Bat-Girl design in 1960- 1964]
I think I convinced everyone that this timeline had Batwoman aka Kathy Kane was secretly an amnesiac Catwoman aka Selena Kyle. But what about her "niece " Betsy Kane?
My best suggestions are​
  1. Betsy Kane is an orphan that Selena Kyle took in​
  2. She was really Robertta the girl Wonder (a classmate of Dick Grayson who had a crush on Robin)​
  3. She was really Merry the Gimmick Girl who was trying to step out of her brother's shadow​
If someone has a better suggestion I would like to hear it
How about batwoman being batgirl’s mother

So BlackHawk is so far the only Quality comic to so far get their own DC title in the 50s and it takes place in World War 2. Phantom lady has appeared in an issue as a friend of the newly created Lady BlackHawk.
Uncle Sam appeared in a issue of Spectre hinting that the other heroes of Quality comics have retired after the war.
Just a thought: there can be a new Black Condor who becomes the protege of Hawkman. He can have a similar appearance and origin to Northwind from Infinity Inc.

Oh welll. I was hoping that the quality comics universe could be used to intdouce the multiverse concept since it the lack of barry allen means the multiverse can't be introduced by the flash of two world story. With the golden age world contiicng into the sliver age and the quality characters being in the main universe, and faweet comics stayign indpent to the modern day the dc multivers will probbly be limmited to the world of the crime syndicate and some one shot wrolds. Thus I dont' think criss on infinte earth would ever happen. I got several ideas for gorwing the dc multiverse but you would have to wiat untill atleast the 80's for them to be fesable DC impact comics line (an exmepnt of with rebooting d the red citcle heroes in a universe sperate form the arhcieverse and the Dc during the 90. here's a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_Comics) could become a major world for the dc multiverse. IF archive goodwin and jim shooter stay over at dc then marvel new universe line could be part of the dc universe .dc could buy out eclispe mabluia darkhorse Ac comics or one the image comcis breakway like rob litfield asweosme comics or marc slivertriTop. cow comcis Also If they remede the characters of the tagent comcis line then that would provide a big world for the multive.

I still There is a posiblty that qultiy comics character could be there own world. I don't think Any of the dc heroe appeared during the 50 black comcis and the small appernae of pahtomen lady and unle sam could be easly ingored

Last edited: