Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Brutish Beasts: A History of the French First Republic
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

1280px-PlotRueSaint-Nicaise.jpg

The conspirators of the rue Saint-Nicaise successfully assassinate First Consul Bonaparte in 1800. Second Consul Cambacérès is elected as Bonaparte's successor, but he and his co-consuls are overthrown in 1801 by police minister Joseph Fouché, who forms a triumvirate with Paul Barras and Joseph Bonaparte. When Barras and Bonaparte try to depose Fouché in 1802, he does a self-coup and assumes dictatorial power. Fouché serves as the authoritarian leader of France till his death in 1820. Fouché's turns France into a police state and cracks down on any opposition to his regime. He presides over the end of the French Revolutionary Wars and a rapprochement with the European powers, establishing a new balance of power in Europe. Fouché's death in 1820 results in several months of political instability. Eventually, generals Étienne Maurice Gérard and Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte do a coup d'état and proceed to jointly rule France until 1824, when Bernadotte assumes absolute power as President of France. Much like Fouche's regime, Bernadotte's presidency is an authoritarian regime which clamps down on civil liberties. Unlike Fouché, Bernadotte's presidency is deeply unpopular. The closure of an anti-Bernadotte newspaper in 1838 results in a revolution, in which Bernadotte is overthrown and replaced with Adolphe Thiers. Thiers decides to start a war with Europe, in which France is utterly defeated and Thiers is deposed.

Wikipedia page.png

Heads of state.png

The Seasons Of Power Rangers: 1990s
Part One

Power Rangers: Supersonic Squadron (1990-1991)
The scientist Dr. Hawking’s is working on ways to bring life to barren planets. Just when his labours seem to be bearing fruit, the planet he is on is attacked by the Minus Empire. His five children escape the planet safely, thanks to their robot, Arthur, but Dr. Hawking’s and his wife do not manage to get away from the planet. Twenty years later, the children have grown up, and are now elementary school teachers when the Minus Empire comes to destroy Earth. The children use their father's inventions to become the supersonic squadron and fight against the Minus Empire and save Earth.
1990-Power Rangers Supersonic Squadron.jpg

Power Rangers: Bird Fury (1991-1992)
In the year 1991, an international defence agency called Skyforce creates a method to develop Super Soldiers by infusing humans with "Birdonic Waves". Five of the best Skyforce officers are chosen as the first subjects; unfortunately, the experiment is interrupted when an army of Alien invaders known as the Morphatine launch a surprise attack on Sky force’s orbital base. Four of the five Birdonic Waves fall to Earth and strike four random British civilians, imbuing them with superhuman power. Skyforce must recruit and train these ordinary people to fight against the Morphatine as the Earth's last hope: the Bird Fury Rangers.
1991-Power Rangers Bird Fury.jpg

OTL: Choujin Sentai Jetman was considered to be the first series of power rangers.

Power Rangers: Preastoric Beast Squadron (1992-1993)
200 million years ago, humans lived in peace with prehistoric animals, until the evil witch Calder appeared, killing the dinosaurs, and began to attack humanity. The Guardian Beasts, great gods sealed her away on the moon. In modern times, astronauts exploring the moon accidentally release Calder and her followers from captivity, and she again starts to attempt to kill humanity, starting with the children. An ancient wizard in disguise as a building superintendent releases five warriors from the five prehistoric human tribes from suspended animation to fight Calder’s forces
1992-Power Rangers Preastoric Beast Squadron.jpg

OTL: Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger became Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the U.S

Deleted member 165942

OTL: Choujin Sentai Jetman was considered to be the first series of power rangers.
Makes you wonder how it would turn out as Jetman is a very mature and dark series that ends with Black Condor being stabbed by a random mugger and dying after doing his best to attend Red Hawk and White Swan's wedding (something Gokaiger confirmed by showing his grave).

Makes you wonder how it would turn out as Jetman is a very mature and dark series that ends with Black Condor being stabbed by a random mugger and dying after doing his best to attend Red Hawk and White Swan's wedding (something Gokaiger confirmed by showing his grave).
Jetman is one of only three sentai I have currently seen, Gokaiger and timeranger are the other two. it would have been very interesting to see how it would have been adapted but power rangers have done it before, look at in space. the sentai its based on (Denji Sentai Megaranger) has a cyberspace and digital technology theme.

WpGywXW.png

Actually, originally I was just trying to get my head around what Octavian's position looked like de jure rather than de facto. But I ended up with this. (I chose Canada because the members of the Canadian Senate are appointed and not elected.)

WpGywXW.png

Actually, originally I was just trying to get my head around what Octavian's position looked like de jure rather than de facto. But I ended up with this. (I chose Canada because the members of the Canadian Senate are appointed and not elected.)
Good infobox but holy shit that photo is terrifying

The Seasons Of Power Rangers: 1990s
Part Two

Power Rangers: Thunder Charge (1993-1994)
9000 years ago, two tribes were at war, with five warriors with extremely high energy levels leading their efforts. Eventually, both tribes disappeared, but the evil tribe resurfaced in the modern day. Master Klaus, a former member of the Pactor Tribe did not wish to see them destroy the world, gathered five youths with high energy levels to become Thunder Rangers and oppose their schemes.
1993-Power Rangers Thunder Charge.jpg

OTL White Ranger Used in MMPR

Power Rangers: Ninja Squadron (1994-1995)

500 years ago, the ninjas and the Arthurians had a great war. The legendary Ninja Merlin and four other ninjas sealed the Arthurian Commander away in a cave protected by a magic seal. In the present, the only surviving Arthurian tricks the Ninja’s descendants into releasing the Arthurians by breaking the magic seal. Now, these two, joined by three other descendants of the great ninjas must become the Ninja Squadron to defeat the Arthurians.
1994-Power Rangers Ninja Squadron.jpg

OTL: Ninja Sentai Kakuranger was made into mighty Morphin Alien Rangers

Power Rangers: Prism Defenders (1995-1996)

Six hundred million years after being exiled from Earth by his creators on Pangaea, the evil robot Wolfhound has returned with his Cyborg Empire in the year 1995. In order to counter the threat, five officers of the Prism Earth Defence Force must use technology from Pangaea itself to become the mighty Prism Defender team.
1995-Power Rangers Prism Defenders.jpg

OTL: Chouriki Sentai Ohranger was made into power rangers zeo.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022-11-11 184335.png

States in blue elected a majority of Democratic MPs, states in yellow elected a majority of Republican MPs, and states in purple elected an equal amount of Democratic and Republican MPs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.