Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of states with nuclear weapons
WVkl1Jz.png

Based on “Who's Next?” by Tom Lehrer.​

Holy schnikes! Chris Farley's alive!

Alive Chris Farley.png

From a universe where Chris Farley survives his drug overdose in 1997 and after spending some time in rehab, goes back to making movies. Some of these movies include Shrek (where he voices the main character of Shrek himself) and his Fatty Arbuckle biotopic (simply called Arbuckle).

I'll probably make an infobox that lists Farley's full alternate filmography in the near future.

Screenshot 2022-09-10 1730162.png

Samuel J. Tilden was Prime Minister of the United States from 1874 to 1880. In that time he led two Cabinets, the second one inaugurated following a minor shakeup after the 1877 election to remove Liberal Republicans from it (save Deputy Prime Minister John M. Palmer, who quickly turned to the Democratic Party following the 1877 election and thus kept his position). Tilden additionally replaced Attorney General Thomas Hendricks with Allen G. Thurman.

EDIT: And after I uploaded I realized I made a mistake... William English is supposed to be Secretary of the Interior from 1877-1880, not just 1877.

Last edited:
1882 Election Wikibox.png

States in yellow elected a majority or plurality of Republican MPs, states in blue elected a majority or plurality of Democratic MPs, states in cyan elected a majority of Readjuster MPs, and states in purple elected an equal amount of Democratic and Republican MPs.

EDIT: Just noticed an error in the Liberal Republican vote share. It's supposed to be 1.53%, not 2.56%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.