Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a series of wikiboxes with alternate Portuguese Prime Ministers.The POD is that Francisco Sá Carneiro dosen't die in 1980. The PSD and the CDS merge to a single party. Sorry for the poor quality of some of them; I'm still getting the grip on it. ( Images are in spoilers because they're a bit big)
wikibox3 - Cópia.JPG
wikibox9.JPG

wikibox4.JPG
wikibox2.JPG

Here's something a bit different from what I normally do: Not the most polished thing, but more of a trial run for future stuff.

3xeTy47.png

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem is a Japanese tactical role-playing game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the Super Famicom on January 21, 1994 and the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in October 21, 1994. It is the third installment in the Fire Emblem series, and the first released outside of Japan. The game is divided into two distinct parts, or books. Book One is a remake of the original Fire Emblem, and Book Two is a continuation of events, following the same characters. The game first unveiled to North American gamers the reoccurring series characters of Marce, Scheda, Jaygen, Maedeus, and Garnef. While doing fairly well in Japan, it bombed in North America, with very low sales amidst middling critical reviews and virtually no advertising by Nintendo of America.

In later years the game begot more appreciation, especially after Marce and Scheda were featured as playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Physical copies of the game were very hard to find due to both a low print run by Nintendo of America, and the high price it commands online.

---

[Just a note: I didn't make the picture of the mock-SNES box, I found on google images. I also cribbed large sections of wikipedia's page on the game, modifying it here and there. The idea here is Nintendo, for some reason, decides to try localizing the first Super Famicon game and, well, botch it. It kind of becomes an EarthBound-like rare game, but without EarthBound's unique game play or general weirdness. I'm probably ignoring the butterfly effect by having Marce (I mean Marth) and Scheda (I mean Caeda) in Melee, but eh.]

Well, Earthbound just not was that bad Botch just seems there was a lack of interest in RPG not make by Square of Enix at the time was released, the marketing campaing didn't help but they did pushed it.

Fire emblem would have even worse competing with Secret of Mana and upcoming Final Fantasy III(VI),heck is even launched a day after and no offense but FE3 have far worse graphics, that will hurt....

Yeah the cartidge will be the holy grial for FE fans in the USA, at least the nice butterfly Scheda(how you pronunce that, that is worse that Shiida-Caeda) and Marce(shame he lacked a H, marche would make thing interestings if FFTA still got made) in Melee, heck maybe i can imagine Marce would even got in smash 64, he was pretty close but fail, so roy got sacked from smash, poor guy, can't catch a break,xd.

I though recent events bore resemblance to the backstory of a certain X-Men movie.

The Republican Primaries: Days of Future Past

GENOSHAN CIVIL WAR: BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS SPLINTER GROUP SEIZES CAPITAL, DECLARES MUTANT REPUBLIC

MUTANT REPUBLIC MAKES GAINS IN LIBYA, SYRIA, SOUTH AFRICA, MADAGASCAR

RUSSIAN SENTINELS INVADE KIEV: PUTIN VOWS TO CATCH MUTANT DISSIDENTS

MUTANT EL CHAPO ESCAPES FROM PRISON, MEXICO PLEADS FOR HELP AGAINST REBELS

- BBC NEWS

" We must defend our religious liberty from those who wish to force Christians to accept alternative lifestyles."
- Senator Graydon Creed speaking at the Friends of Humanity Convention at Liberty University

CREED APPEARS AT FRIENDS OF HUMANITY CONVENTION WITH “KILL THE MUTANTS” PASTOR
-Human Rights Campaign bulletin

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're MUTANTS!" - Norman Osborn declaring his candidacy for President

"BUILD THE ROBOTS AND MAKE THE X-MEN PAY FOR IT"

- Unofficial Osborn campaign slogan

" We have a problem in this country. It's called Mutants. You know our President is one. You know, he's not even American. Anyway, we have training camps growing in New York where they want to kill us. When can we get rid of them?"

- Attendee at an Osborn rally

FORMER SECRETARY HANK MCCOY BEATEN TO DEATH BY HUMAN MAJORITY PROTESTERS

- Daily Bugle headline

"My supporters are very passionate about this country"

-Norman Osborn

70% OF REPUBLICANS VIEW MUTATIONS UNFAVORABLY

- Reuters Poll

" The questions asked in this debate illustrate why the American people don't trust the media. This is not a cage match. And you look at the questions -- Norman Osborn, are you a comic book villain? Ben Carson, can you do math? John Kasich, will you insult two people over here? Marco Rubio, why don't you resign? Jeb Shrub, why have your numbers fallen? How about talking about the substantive issues?" - Graydon Creed at the CNBC Presidential Debate

PRESIDENT UNLEASHES NIMROD SENTINEL IN GENOSHA, DOZENS OF MUTANTS KILLED, CIVILIAN DEATHS SUSPECTED

- CNN

"Mr. President, what aren't you telling us about these killer robots?"

- Medea Benjamin before being pulled away

MUTANT REPUBLIC ATTACK IN PARIS: OVER 5,000 KILLED AT CONCERT BY MUTANT WITH SOUNDWAVE POWERS

- Daily Globe headline

"We need to ban all mutants until we figure out what's going on"

- Norman Osborn

“Today's attacks in Brussels underscores that this is a war. This is not an isolated incident. This is not a lone wolf. This is a war with mutant terrorism.”

- Graydon Creed

OSBORN: REGISTER ALL MUTANTS

- Daily Bugle headline

"Why won't these so-called moderate mutants come out and denounce terrorism?"

- Sean Hannity

SHRUB CALLS FOR SYRIAN REFUGEES TO BE TESTED FOR MUTATIONS

- New York Times headline

SENTINELS KILL EL CHAPO IN TIJUANA SHOWDOWN

ESCAPE AT SAN BERNARDINO MUTANT FACILITY KILLS DOZENS

-Los Angeles Times

"Let's see if organic diamond bodies glow in the dark."

-Graydon Creed

Over 80 percent of murders are committed by mutants

- Graphic retweeted by Norman Osborn

" Actually I think Osborn may be right about those mutants celebrating on 9/11 in Jersey City"

- New Jersey Governor Wilson Fisk

" Osborn has a point on mutants, but his unstable temperament makes him unfit to be President. He wants to ally with dictators like Kim Jong Un, Putin and Von Doom against the mutants. He's not a true Conservative."

- Glenn Beck

THE YEAR IN HATE: MASSIVE SPIKE IN ANTI-MUTANT HATE CRIMES

-Southern Poverty Law Center

EXCLUSIVE: XAVIER'S TIES TO MUTANT TERRORIST MAGNETO

- Breitbart headline

EVANGELICAL VOTE CARRIES CREED TO VICTORY IN IOWA

OSBORN SWEEPS SUPER TUESDAY STATES

REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT IN TROUBLE: RUBIO LAGS BEHIND

- Daily Bugle Online

" Let's dispel with this fiction the President doesn't know what's he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing: he's mutating America."

- Marco Rubio

"David Duke? The Watchdogs? William Burnside?" I've never heard of them."

- Norman Osborn

" Is Norman Osborn on drugs? Because it seems he's intentionally sabotaging his own campaign."

- Stephen Colbert

"But everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal or pro-abortion or pro- mutant, focus around money and the media."

- Graydon Creed at the 6th Republican Presidential Debate

OSBORN CAMPAIGN IMPLOSION: GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK

- Slate headline

" I’ll be voting for Creed this Tuesday #NEVEROSBORN"

- Mitt Romney's twitter account

KITTY PRYDE: OSBORN MAKES ME FEAR FOR MY FAMILY

- Huffington Post

" Is Graydon Creed even eligible to be President? He was born in Germany, wasn't he?"

- Norman Osborn

GRAYDON CREED'S MOM KILLED JFK

- National Enquirer

HYPOCRITE: REVELATIONS SHOW CREED OFFSPRING OF MAGNETO ASSOCIATES SABRETOOTH AND MYSTIQUE

- Ben Urich, Salon.com

" Osborn is a pathological liar. The man is utterly amoral."

- Graydon Creed

OSBORN PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE AFTER CREED AND KASICH DROP OUT IN INDIANA

- CNN

ATTACK ON MUTANT NIGHTCLUB IN ORLANDO: 50 DEAD

ORLANDO ATTACKER MAY HAVE BEEN MUTANT, SAY POLICE

- Daily Bugle

" The killings need to stop. We aren't moving from the House floor until the Speaker agrees to take up our bill on the mutant cure."

- Representative John Lewis

" Gonzalo Curiel's biased. He's a mutant, I want to build an army of sentinels."

- Norman Osborn

@realnormanosborn That SJW totally deserved to get thrown off a bridge. Americans sick of PC, agree with ur actions.

- Milo Yiannopoulos's twitter account

" I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and I still wouldn't lose voters. "

- Norman Osborn

MUTANT LIVES MATTER PROTESTS IN BATON ROUGE, FALCON HEIGHTS AFTER POLICE SHOOTINGS

DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT TOTALLY DESTROYED IN FIRE

MUTANT SUSPECT KILLED BY SENTINEL IN DALLAS

SECOND ATTACK IN BATON ROUGE BY MUTANT: 143 DEAD

X-MEN: LEBEAU WAS ACTING IN SELF DEFENSE

PRESIDENT DECLARES MARTIAL LAW, SENDS MARK X SENTINELS TO POLICE PROTESTS

- Daily Globe

" Brexit means we can control our own borders, defend ourselves from the foreign mutants who are taking over Europe. Given Theresa May's policies as Home Secretary, I'm confident she'll adapt the Sentinel program."

- Nigel Farage

" I think Norman Osborn is some kind of goblin person from another solar system. He's using telepathy to brainwash people."

- David Icke

SAUDI ARABIA DECLARES JIHAD ON "DEMONS" AFTER DESTRUCTION OF MEDINA HOLY SITE: UNLEASHES AMERICAN MADE SENTINELS

SPECIAL MEETING OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES TO DEAL WITH MUTANT THREAT

HORROR IN NICE: OVER 300,000 DEAD IN SUSPECTED MUTANT REPUBLIC ATTACK

LE PEN TO HEAD SIXTH REPUBLIC, CALLS FOR SPECIAL CONSTITUTIONAL POWERS

FAILED COUP IN TURKEY LEAVES THOUSANDS DEAD, LIGHTNING ATTACKS SUSPECTED WORK OF TURKISH ARMY MUTANT

ERDOGAN ARRESTS 50,000 SUSPECTED MUTANTS, BEGINS CONSTRUCTION ON MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON

ERDOGAN TO U.S: EXTRADITE ORORO MUNROE OR FACE DISSOLUTION OF NATO

- Washington Post headlines

"Are you prepared to authorize a sentinel strike that could kill hundreds of thousands of mutants?"

"Yes"

- Prime Minister Theresa May

#NEVEROSBORN TO STAGE CONVENTION COUP AFTER DEATH OF GWEN STACY

PAUL RYAN TO #NEVEROSBORN: RESPECT THE WILL OF THE VOTERS

WILSON FISK: HILLARY FOR PRISON

- Daily Bugle

“LOCK THEM UP!”

- Friends of Humanity and Purifier chant at Republican National Convention

So Melania Osborn's speech bears a striking resemblance to a speech given by the late Senator Kelly. #RNCinCle

Wait.. is Melania quoting Mein Kampf? 2016 can't get any crazier.

Melania transformed into Robert Kelly. Now's she's literally turned into Hitler. Interesting. #RNCinCle

- Ezra Klein's twitter

"What, you thought I was seriously running for the Presidency? I was sent here to sabotage the Republican Party, show you for the fascist fools you really are. I mean really: deporting millions of people, committing war crimes, racial profiling, praising dictatorship, the weapons of mass destruction, blatant racism, contempt for freedom of the press, the petty personal attacks? You guys are behaving EXACTLY like the Nazis. Just ask Magneto. You should all go home and rethink your lives. I hereby declare the Republican Party dissolved. And for God's sake, treat mutants like people. Just because they have different genes doesn't mean their lives matter any less than yours." - Norman Osborn's acceptance speech before revealing himself as a Skrull

So... Mystique killed Osborn and hired an alien to sabotage her own son's presidential campaign? I think 2016 just hit peak insanity.

Harry Osborn doesn't seem to be taking this very well.

Darkholme just surrendered herself to the Secret Service. #RNCinCle

- Ezra Klein's twitter

" Well, that makes my plan to mind control the delegates into voting for David French completely unnecessary. Let's go home now, Moira."

- Charles Xavier

KILL THEM ALL: CREED PROMISES TO DESTROY ALL MUTANTS IN ACCEPTANCE SPEECH AS CROWD CALLS FOR BLOOD

- Guardian headline

Screenshot 2016-07-19 at 11.37.19 PM.png

Well, Earthbound just not was that bad Botch just seems there was a lack of interest in RPG not make by Square of Enix at the time was released, the marketing campaing didn't help but they did pushed it.

Fire emblem would have even worse competing with Secret of Mana and upcoming Final Fantasy III(VI),heck is even launched a day after and no offense but FE3 have far worse graphics, that will hurt....

Yeah the cartidge will be the holy grial for FE fans in the USA, at least the nice butterfly Scheda(how you pronunce that, that is worse that Shiida-Caeda) and Marce(shame he lacked a H, marche would make thing interestings if FFTA still got made) in Melee, heck maybe i can imagine Marce would even got in smash 64, he was pretty close but fail, so roy got sacked from smash, poor guy, can't catch a break,xd.

Earthbound might have had a debatably bad marketing campaign, but here FE:MotE just didn't have one at all.

I didn't notice that it was so close to SoM or FFVI. I kind of spit-balled when it would come out in the US (factoring in time to translate and all that would be at least half a year to eight months, in all honesty it probably would take more but I don't know how long such a thing took back then). Just another nail in the coffin for it in North America I guess.

I'd presume the normally accepted American pronunciation ITTL would be something like "Sche" (pronounced like the first three letters of Shed) and "da" (as it normally sounds). I threw in the weird translations because, hey, 1990's translators would probably do something like that. I didn't know (or probably forgot) that Marth was considered for the original SSB. I knew Bowser and DeDeDe and other big names were tossed around, but not him. Huh.

Earthbound might have had a debatably bad marketing campaign, but here FE:MotE just didn't have one at all.

I didn't notice that it was so close to SoM or FFVI. I kind of spit-balled when it would come out in the US (factoring in time to translate and all that would be at least half a year to eight months, in all honesty it probably would take more but I don't know how long such a thing took back then). Just another nail in the coffin for it in North America I guess.

I'd presume the normally accepted American pronunciation ITTL would be something like "Sche" (pronounced like the first three letters of Shed) and "da" (as it normally sounds). I threw in the weird translations because, hey, 1990's translators would probably do something like that. I didn't know (or probably forgot) that Marth was considered for the original SSB. I knew Bowser and DeDeDe and other big names were tossed around, but not him. Huh.
So FE:MotE was the mother of all Stealth Release,just some coverage in Nintendo Power and maybe a lucky mention in DKC promotional VHS if that much and that is...yeah that is pretty badly, that is worse that even they tried.

I knew was close FFVI but not that close too, Mana is already a year released but if you compared both game in graphics, SoM won every day in the sun, not to say the same FFVI, yeah that didn't end nicely. At least the game is in english so is something(and if the remake still happen...maybe they will localize it, the internet meltdown will be nice,xd)

umm that make sense and sound closer to japanese. He did was proposed among the other two mentioned, specially how sakurai loves FE, but seems lack of time and budget make him be scrapped for melee. I think in sakurai book about smash he is mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.