Alternate History Combat Aircraft

I know the IL-2 Stormovik had those characteristic long wheel wells under the wings that were big enough for a person to sit in. They seem to have used that a couple of times to pick up stranded pilots from crashed aircraft like this. Of course, you had to trust your pilot that he would not take off and then pull the 'retract landing gear' switch in a distracted moment out of pure habit.

viI8ZULUPzvwEoQMhWWMhlmF1iw6Pw8dkBL-3Ic8vr0Q3MpVh6qVvWCFcomXZ5ufXjMr7CrgzV4Pf1Hx1r05Kql6FRrtbqPaILmCKF6-tPB9QjucfcgUQzYpvQE

While looking for images for the C. 205 Veltro, I had found this weird variation that appears to carry 3 passengers.
Reminds me of one of my favorite airplanes from the 50's
doppelraab.jpg

The thing is called 'Doppelraab': double raven because as improbably as it can, it was actually a two-seat trainer. So how did they get one student and one instructor into this little bubble?
doppelraab-seating.jpg

And yes, the instructor had working foot pedals tom operate the rudder. The one thing the aircraft didn't have was an intercom because..... no need with a seating arrangement like that

Then again, this were 'die Wilden Fünfziger", Germany's wild fifties. Apparently flying like that is not that unusual compared to how the people were sitting in the miniature cars they were driving back then.

Update: the same alternate world company that offers a flying submarine now sends me ads for an F-16 dive bomber..... Deep dive bomber.
editor_20210702_102633.jpg

Killercraft II
Killercraft 2.png

Borrowed some segments and ideas from the F22, the Killercraft would be about one third smaller and have folding wings for better storage in the Race starships.
Weaponry would be two pods with 9 air to air rockets each and a revolver cannon in a caliber similar to a 20mm.

A pair of Spitfires for TL-191

Spitfire CSAF.png

Here's a Mk V Spitfire operating for the Confederate Air Force based out of Norfolk, circa Autumn of 1942.

Spitfire FBAC.png

And a Mk II Spitfire as flown by the 2nd Free Belgian Air Corps based near Kerpen in Western Germany, circa December 1941.