Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

There also wasn't any point to the bloody thing, since anything it could do could be done better, more easily, and probably more cheaply by ICBMs or manned bombers.

Trucks carry Saturn IC rocket stages to Cape Canaveral in e of pi's and Truth Is Life's Eyes Turned Skywards ( https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=208954 ) timeline.

2011116beervat4.jpg

Actually, it's just some beer vats being carried around by trucks in Canada.

Project Argosy, a fictional mission to Mars using NERVA.
Two of the three NERVA spaceships being assembled in Earth orbit

argosy_t_minus_20_hours_by_drell_7-d4e4u0i.jpg

excellent space elevator, AMF - love it :cool:

some nice profiles of alternate history F-4s I found while trawling the internet

Royal Canadian Navy
Canada16.jpg

Royal Canadian Air Force
Canada3.jpg

Royal Australian Navy
RAN-1.jpg

South Vietnam [VNAF]
southnam.jpg

Royal New Zealand Air Force
nz2.jpg

Irish Air Corps
IrishAirCorps2.jpg

Armee de L'Air
ArmeedelAir.jpg

sharlin

Banned
AMF I was just looking at those NERVA engines, never heard of them until you linked them, dear lord what a missed opportunity!

These are really old, posted by godknowswho at least 4 years ago. Nevertheless, I'm reposting them, because they are just too cool to rot on my hard drive. :cool:

Spitfire ISOTed to the time of the Crusades

Crusade Spitfire.jpg

Oh, and Krall has some rather nice planes on his DA account. So does Sapiento.

now you need an F-8 in these markings.:D

Hurray for puns. ;) Though I am doing an artwork involving that plane - it's a stand in for a completely fictional one and is actually the bad guy of the piece. The picture shows the newest navy frigate and naval fighters of an AH nation I created not too long ago. Guess what happens to the F-8 look-alike boggie... :D

EDIT: My mistake. It's a Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II.

Last edited:
Oh, and Krall has some rather nice planes on his DA account. So does Sapiento.

Hurray for puns. ;) Though I am doing an artwork involving that plane - it's a stand in for a completely fictional one and is actually the bad guy of the piece. The picture shows the newest navy frigate and naval fighters of an AH nation I created not too long ago. Guess what happens to the F-8 look-alike boggie... :D

EDIT: My mistake. It's a Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II.

oh yea please post the artwork here when you are done with it.:cool:

oh yea please post the artwork here when you are done with it.:cool:

I'm just starting, the frigate isn't even properly outlined yet. As you can see, I'm using parts from Shipbucket.com. Notice the "Aw, crap !" thought bubble coming from the Corsair. :D

Grand Duchy of Lemuria Navy Frigate.png