Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

Okay, last one, then I'm done :)

panorama.jpg

Northrop was about to propose a model powered by the GE J-79 with MiG-21 style wings. Alternate Starfighter. Just then, the J-85 was shown to the design staff, and they asked to see a full-sized one. "This is full-size." Lee Begin started on the N-156 which spawned the F-5. Had Lee stuck with the original engine and redesigned the rest a bit, it might have looked like this. The jet intake is the "DSI" type which is temporarily in my favor.

northrop_N_102SM.png

Somebody thought the FW-190 would make a good ship-board naval fighter. It would need modifications to fulfill the role.

NavalFW190.png

Somebody thought the FW-190 would make a good ship-board naval fighter. It would need modifications to fulfill the role.

The first versions without a doubt yes, the D-9 and later with his "wonderful" frontal vision while landed ...

Shouldn't that be FW-190T, like the proposed carrier versions of the Me-109 and Ju-87?

On another note, Sukhoi's S-56, a light, carrier-capable fighter shopped around in the '90s.
S-55-1.jpg

F-16 Upgrade, used in the Trhid Gulf War, this example made the historic nuclear strike on Trehan, Iran on 4-30-2013 , the day after Iran launched it's failed, (thanks to a defecting pilot) strike on Israel.

benjo003-1.jpg