AHC: Longer war of the Roses results in a divided England, what are the chances for the Irish to hang on till 1700s?

This is a challenge which popped up in my head following a similar situation in my TL. Your job is to make the disparate Irish chiefdoms survive and coalesce into native Irish kingdom(s) and put off the English for as long as 1700s. Pod is war of the roses. You can divide England into two parts, doesn’t matter if Lancaster vs York or anyone vs anyone( so as long as there is no unified England).

This is a challenge which popped up in my head following a similar situation in my TL. Your job is to make the disparate Irish chiefdoms survive and coalesce into native Irish kingdom(s) and put off the English for as long as 1700s. Pod is war of the roses. You can divide England into two parts, doesn’t matter if Lancaster vs York or anyone vs anyone( so as long as there is no unified England).
No eventually unified England will be hard, but perhaps the losing side could go to Ireland and establish a true kingdom there. Granted this king of Ireland would claim England (and France) just like, how the kings of England claimed France for centuries.

No eventually unified England will be hard, but perhaps the losing side could go to Ireland and establish a true kingdom there. Granted this king of Ireland would claim England (and France) just like, how the kings of England claimed France for centuries.
So like the Hiberno Norman lords they'll eventually be ' more Irish than the Irish themselves"?