Strikers: Elliot Lin, Horatio Trafford

Nickname: The Red Bulls

Color: Red-Yellow-Green

Manager: Hector Matutes

GK: Juan Vega,

Defenders: Fidel Torquemada, Jesus Nando, Miguel Salas, Oscar Cobo

Midfielders: Jose Xavier, Carlos Oro, Sergio Cosma, Diego Leon

Strikers: Louis Azara, Salazar Ronaldo

Kingdom of Algarve is in Sourthern Portugal, So maybe it's some sort of remnant?

Last edited:
Spainish Soviet it is, I was unsure about soviet for Spain but my Spanish wasn't up to scratch.

More Crests!

Holy Roman Empire:
DxUJwV6.png

Kingdom of Canada (Association Nationale de Football Royale du Canada):
XGPcHTM.png

Republic of New Scotland:
NewScotland.png

Kingdom of Zululand:
Zululand.png

Republic of Neusachsen:
OEiJdc5.png

Kingdom of the Algarve:
y7UC7Lg.png

Nymain1

I love those badges.

Re 'my' countries.

Louisiana and River Plate are great.

If I may make a slight change to the CBA emblem as its the British American Football Association.

The Empire of Mexico emblem is brilliant quality wise. Unfortunately, the TL that the four countries are from Mexico doesn't use the flags or emblems from OTL past or present. It won its independence from Spain slightly later (8-9 years) than OTL and was aided by the Constitutional Monarchies of Great Britain and France who had the neighbouring dominions of the CBA and Louisiana (the Anglo-Spanish war saw Britain/CBA troops invade northern Louisiana whilst the French took advantage of Spain's weakness and seized New Orleans. An Anglo-French treaty divided Spanish Louisiana between the two with British Louisiana assimilated into the CBA. During the War of Mexican Independence, French troops based in Louisiana invaded large areas of Texas, which became part of Louisiana. Following Mexico's independence, civil war was averted between the Monarchist and Republican factions due to Mexico's allies - Britain and France both supporting the Monarchists. Both countries wanted their houses to rule, but the good Anglo-French relations offered a compromise. Royal contact between both countries was frequent and cordial. The 24 year old Prince Philippe, nephew of Louis XVII was a regular visitor to London and its royal and aristocratic circles. He had met Princess Victoria, who was four years his junior and cousin of Charlotte I on several occasions and a genuine attraction had formed between them. This opportunity was seized upon in both countries. They would marry and rule as joint Emperor and Empress of Mexico, their offspring being both of Hanover and Bourbon. To the Mexicans, this was ideal. It showed equal support from the two most powerful countries in the world and their youth a symbol of Mexico's own youth and vibrancy.

The flag of the Mexican Empire was one used in the War of Mexican Independence (similar to the Flags of the Three Guarantees in OTL).

Mexico in TTL covers OTL Mexico, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, parts of southern Texas, Utah, Colorado, Central America (apart from the Atlantic coast from Belize to Panama), parts of Northern Colombia

flag mex emp.jpg

Keeping going till I finish the lot hopefully

Kingdom of Malagasy:
DtU4Hde.png

Federation of Greater Manchuria:
psZa6mb.png

Peoples Republic of Aden:
4njCxTO.png

Shona-Ndebele:
0xojyCY.png

Poland-Lithuania Republic:
G6Sjt3f.png

Here are the Final Sets of Crests for the teams so far:

Empire of Siam:
vc0jvb2.png

Dominion of India:
252YrJu.png

The Spanish Soviet:
swEibXg.png

Imperial Kingdom of Albion:
Njq5dfg.png

The Protectorate of New Ireland:
yUCZNjd.png

United Arabic Republics:
HaC2VxJ.png

And Finally I have a World Cup Logo, I'm not to sure about it so if anyone else has any ideas go for it. [Note rather than FIFA as the governing body its the Mundus Societas Football or Association of World Football thought it would give a bit of flavour]

J5R7fhr.png

Note to anyone owning teams, I have all of the vector files for each crest, and can send to anyone who asks PM me with a destination (email or Dropbox etc) and I can send them over. All files are in SVG and editable in Inkscape which is free.

And Finally I have a World Cup Logo, I'm not to sure about it so if anyone else has any ideas go for it. [Note rather than FIFA as the governing body its the Mundus Societas Football or Association of World Football thought it would give a bit of flavour]

J5R7fhr.png

Note to anyone owning teams, I have all of the vector files for each crest, and can send to anyone who asks PM me with a destination (email or Dropbox etc) and I can send them over. All files are in SVG and editable in Inkscape which is free.

Just a few nitpicks, the Tournament is in the Kingdom of Canada and The Confederation of British America, so perhaps something along the lines of

2013 MSF World Cup
Confederation of British America & The Kingdom of Canada
"___________"

Personally I think that there should be a Flur-di-Lise or some French symbol for the Kingdom and an Eagle for the CBA

To blank space is for the Motto an suggestions?

Amazing Job on Logo's,what programme do you use?

All done using Inkscape, drawing from Wikipedia & Googling "XXX vector"

Top tips for using Vectors is use Alignment (ctrl-shift-a) and Fill and Stroke (ctrl-shift-f) and that's all it takes, just mathematical drawing.