A Single Shot: A Collaborative Graphic Timeline

Intro

Deleted member 107125

So I, perhaps against some of my better judgement, have decided to make yet another collaborative Graphics timeline.
This timeline will be designed by the wonderful users of this very site, to pass time.
The point of divergence is simple - Ferdinand Cohen-Blind assassinates Otto von Bismarck in 1866, and Alexander II of Russia, meanwhile, is not assassinated. I’ve still got many things to decide, but that, although ASB, is a basic setup. I mostly made this to see how another collab tl might run this time, and also what people can do with one PoD.
This TL will primarily be graphic and revolve around maps, flags, and wiki-boxes. Feel free to do anything you want, really.

Deleted member 107125

This is the second best timeline I've ever read. 10/10
Thanks, but this is not intended to be read. I’m trying to do some stuff with graphics, probably will get a bit odd at times but it do be like that lol

hopefully this doesn’t end up like the German victory tl.

shall we flip the outcomes of Germany and Russia (Germany goes Marxist, Russia goes Black Hundredist/National-Mladrossi)?

Alright, I would be interested in making some stuff for this but we should first decide on what happens in the TL. So, after Bismarck dies I assume Prussia would be in a weakened position; maybe other states jump on the opportunity and the Austro-Prussian War goes differently for a start?

Alright, I would be interested in making some stuff for this but we should first decide on what happens in the TL. So, after Bismarck dies I assume Prussia would be in a weakened position; maybe other states jump on the opportunity and the Austro-Prussian War goes differently for a start?
I feel like Germany is already going to unify at this point. I presume it'd be in a weakened position within this Germany, though,

3F27063A-C4CD-4E98-8441-4CB0E54E14FB.jpeg