Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 101966

What will the second American Civil War look like? I have an idea.

1XJT4JQ.png

Ah, I remember that. It was back when Polandball started around 2008-2009.
I wanted to say that it must be more recent, because it has the Republic of Crimea.
Then I noticed that it doesn't have South Sudan, and the Libyan flag is the old green one. So maybe your date is correct (though in that case I can't figure out how they managed to guess Crimea).

I wanted to say that it must be more recent, because it has the Republic of Crimea.
Then I noticed that it doesn't have South Sudan, and the Libyan flag is the old green one. So maybe your date is correct (though in that case I can't figure out how they managed to guess Crimea).

They didn't guess anything. Look at Bavaria, Catalonia, Wallonia, Siberia, and a dozen other ones. Crimea has had that flag since the 1992.

Also, Austria's comment about his basement was a direct reference to the Frizl case in 2008 that was a popular meme in 4chan for about a year.

Ugh, WHY do people insist on reversing the color scheme for US elections?

It's not as if the American parties are exactly in line with their internationals equivalents, so why not just use our color scheme??
I always just assumed that its because the majority of alt-hist community members are non-American.

Ugh, WHY do people insist on reversing the color scheme for US elections?

It's not as if the American parties are exactly in line with their internationals equivalents, so why not just use our color scheme??
It is an automatic thing with the site that most of us use.
I always just assumed that its because the majority of alt-hist community members are non-American.
It should be based on the political parties color.