Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Space filling division of Earth

United Earth.png

7ywnLT5.png

A wip, this is something that i'm making for NationStates. I don't think that is good enough for the normal map thread.

The map itself is ready, only the caption is left.

As always, South America is exactly the same. :p
Noe. there is not much drugs, the Dutch still have their Guyana, the Integralist are the rulers in Brazil and has the British islands in the Atlantic, Paraguay is a mix of the Pinochet days, North Korea and Italy in the WW2 and Argentina has the Falklands and South Georgia and is a rising economic regional power.

I found it on reddit
a7seb4N.jpg
In my headcanon (and in my somehow-still-planned fanfic), Springfield, North Takoma is somewhere between North Platte and Cheyenne (maybe in the vicinity of Ogallala, which isn't on the map but appears to fit within the strip).
And yes, I did draw a similar (simpler) map to be sure that it also makes sense as Springfield, Connecticut.
(I really want to say that North Takoma and South Takoma are this map's Norbraska and Soubraska, but they're not, most notably because I don't actually have a huge Connecticut all over the place; my current plans have them at roughly 100 to 104 degrees west and 40 to 43 and 37 to 40 respectively degrees north, but after some googling just now I'm seriously considering making them basically the northern and southern halves of Jefferson Territory.)

BTW, reminds me of the 1853 North America map in LTTW - apparently in 1857 they reorganized the whole thing, having finally figured out it was silly.