A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

I would argue that Option D is only really the LDPR option if in execution it is focused single-mindedly on military and cultural repression in tandem.
A hearts and minds driven version I advanced is quite different from that.

Still want an E - Federation

But otherwise C. D is idiotic. We spend a lot of time and money to build a good relationship with the world we need to pay us for all the great stuff we're extracting, building and otherwise selling, running it into the ground by acting as the playground bully makes zero sense.

Question to you dear readers - do you agree for a revote on Ukraine, as I have second thoughts on it and decided to make later much more expanded options. I don't do this because I dont like option with most votes, but feel that I shouldn't locked the options. If you don't agree, then original vote remains valid.

A) Yes, agree for revote with expanded option
B) Dont agree for it.

Question to you dear readers - do you agree for a revote on Ukraine, as I have second thoughts on it and decided to make later much more expanded options. I don't do this because I dont like option with most votes, but feel that I shouldn't locked the options. If you don't agree, then original vote remains valid.

B) Dont agree for it.
A) I'd like a couple of options for some forms of tighter collaboration:
  1. Confederation
  2. Federation
  3. EEU like collaboration

B) Dont agree for it.
A with the options @dunHozzie has proposed as well.

B) Dont agree for it.
A

B) Dont agree for it.
I'm in for a revote.

Top 10 largest companies in Russia (2007)
In the resurgent Russia of 2007, the landscape of economic power is characterized by a select group of corporations whose influence extends far beyond the borders of the country. These companies, comprising the 10 largest entities in Russia, wield significant financial clout and strategic importance, shaping the nation's economic trajectory and its role on the global stage.

1. Gazprom: At the forefront of Russia's energy sector, Gazprom stands as a behemoth in the global natural gas industry. With control over vast reserves of natural gas and an extensive network of pipelines, Gazprom plays a pivotal role in fueling Russia's economy and asserting its dominance in the global energy market. As the largest natural gas producer and exporter in the world, Gazprom's influence reaches far and wide, impacting geopolitics and energy security on a global scale.

2. Sberbank: As the largest bank in Russia, Sberbank holds sway over the country's financial sector, serving as a cornerstone of Russia's banking infrastructure. With a wide range of financial products and services, including retail and corporate banking, investment banking, and insurance, Sberbank plays a crucial role in facilitating economic growth and development. Its extensive network of branches and subsidiaries ensures that it remains a dominant force in both domestic and international finance.

3 .Lukoil: As one of the world's largest oil companies, Lukoil is a powerhouse in the global energy industry. With operations spanning exploration, production, refining, and marketing, Lukoil boasts extensive reserves of oil and a diversified portfolio of assets, positioning it as a key player in driving Russia's oil and gas sector forward. Its strategic partnerships and international ventures further solidify its position as a leading force in the global energy market.

4. Rosneft: Another heavyweight in Russia's energy sector, Rosneft is a state-owned oil company with a significant presence in both upstream and downstream activities. With a focus on exploration, production, and refining, Rosneft plays a crucial role in ensuring Russia's energy security and contributing to its economic prosperity. Its extensive network of oil fields and refineries enables it to wield considerable influence in the global oil market.

5. VTB Bank: As one of Russia's largest financial institutions, VTB Bank holds sway over the country's banking and financial services sector. Offering a comprehensive range of banking, investment, and insurance products, VTB Bank serves as a vital conduit for capital flows within Russia and beyond. Its extensive network of branches and subsidiaries ensures that it remains a dominant force in the Russian financial landscape.

6. Mobile TeleSystems (MTS): As Russia's leading telecommunications provider, MTS plays a pivotal role in driving connectivity and digital transformation across the country. With a vast network infrastructure and a large subscriber base, MTS offers a wide range of mobile and fixed-line services, catering to the diverse needs of consumers and businesses alike. Its commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction ensures that it remains at the forefront of Russia's telecommunications industry.

7. Sistema: A diversified conglomerate with interests spanning telecommunications, technology, retail, and healthcare, Sistema is a key player in Russia's corporate landscape. Through its portfolio of subsidiaries and strategic investments, Sistema contributes to Russia's economic growth and innovation, leveraging its expertise across multiple sectors to drive value and create opportunities for sustainable development.

8. Lenta: As a major player in Russia's retail sector, Lenta operates a network of supermarkets and hypermarkets that serve as essential retail destinations for consumers across the country. Offering a wide range of consumer goods and household products, Lenta prioritizes convenience, affordability, and quality, ensuring that it remains a trusted name in the Russian retail industry.

9. AvtoVAZ: As Russia's largest automobile manufacturer, AvtoVAZ holds a prominent position in the country's automotive industry. Producing a diverse range of vehicles under the iconic Lada brand, AvtoVAZ caters to both domestic and international markets, leveraging its long history of automotive expertise and innovation to drive progress and meet the evolving needs of consumers.

10. United Aircraft Company (UAC): A leading aerospace and defense corporation, UAC plays a vital role in advancing Russia's aerospace capabilities and bolstering its national security. With a focus on designing, manufacturing, and servicing a diverse range of aircraft, including commercial airliners, military jets, and helicopters, UAC contributes to Russia's technological advancement and global competitiveness in the aerospace sector.

Collectively, these 10 largest companies in resurgent Russia represent the pillars of the country's economy, driving growth, innovation, and prosperity across a wide spectrum of industries. With their significant market presence and strategic importance, these corporations play a pivotal role in shaping Russia's economic trajectory and cementing its position as a major player on the world stage.

Still want an E - Federation

But otherwise C. D is idiotic. We spend a lot of time and money to build a good relationship with the world we need to pay us for all the great stuff we're extracting, building and otherwise selling, running it into the ground by acting as the playground bully makes zero sense.
Author already said the West won't sanction us for annexation.

Our situation may even become better as the US start to see us as a third wheel in the Cold War which needs to be courted.

We should take everything from Lviv to Donetsk. Those who say land doesn't matter in the 21st Century are falling to much into the Davos rethoric. We are in for a wild ride this century: climate change, food and water crisis, demographic collapse, migrant crisis. Ukraine helps us with all of those. Don't buy into the end of history nonsense.

Ukraine has tons of material resources to exploit, things that matter much more than the so called "rule based order". Our leverage over the world grain markets would grow, and we could even influence Europe more using Ukraine's hydrocarbons.

We would secure forever our influence over the Black Sea and the Balkans, which has an economic advantage in itself. Ukraine is even more important to us than Taiwan is to China.

Leaving the Union State without Ukraine is like leaving the United States without the South.

Last edited:
Author already said the West won't sanction us for annexation.

Our situation may even become better as the US start to see us as a third wheel in the Cold War which needs to be courted.

We should take everything from Lviv to Donetsk. Those who say land doesn't matter in the 21st Century are falling to much into the Davos rethoric.

Ukraine has tons of material resources to exploit. Our leverage over the world grain markets would grow, and we could even influence Europe more using Ukraine's hydrocarbons.

We would secure forever our influence over the Black Sea and the Balkans. Ukraine is even more important to us than Taiwan is to China.

Leaving the Union State without Ukraine is like leaving the United States without the South.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/Resources-and-power + wheat production