A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So does this mean the Papacy is in Connecticut?

I made a corrected version (the parallels don't perfectly line up on the QBAM, causing errors), and now I know that not only is the Pope a Connecticuter, but the Patriarch of Constantinople is, too! I think this could be what finally heals the Great Schism.

Hello. This is my new joke map- Russian "Russian" Federation.
View attachment 368731

Based on this map: https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=resources:lc_maps
English "English" commonwealth.

English English commenwealth..png

OTL is written by a hack.
omsnswz5w1g01.png

Ugh, yeah, the earlier seasons were so much better. Once the communists fell, the writers just didn't know how to do villains. First they tried to do gun nuts, but that didn't pan out, so they tried militant cult leaders, but those weren't threatening enough. They had a decent thing with third-world terrorists but then they did something stupid and made the same villain from the last arc except more evil. Now the audience is sick of terrorists so they're trying to make the Russians the bad guys again. There's just no creativity any more.

Ugh, yeah, the earlier seasons were so much better. Once the communists fell, the writers just didn't know how to do villains. First they tried to do gun nuts, but that didn't pan out, so they tried militant cult leaders, but those weren't threatening enough. They had a decent thing with third-world terrorists but then they did something stupid and made the same villain from the last arc except more evil. Now the audience is sick of terrorists so they're trying to make the Russians the bad guys again. There's just no creativity any more.
Yeah, and the the whole "oh, but what if we are the villains" thing. I mean, come on, that's such a tired trope.

Last edited:
They had an interesting idea with the militarist president winning the election without the popular vote, but they did the exact same thing two seasons later.

They seem to be doing a "2001, but more extreme" thing in general this season but with a crazier president with crazier supporters and crazier terrorists. It's just lazy writing at this point.

At least the author wasn't stupid enough to include 3 implausible enclaves, even if they were gonna welch on it later by having it gain independence.
I suppose the dozens of enclaves and exclaves between India and Bangladesh would give the person a meltdown. Odd they wouldn't mention how bizarre it would be to keep two thirds of the Muslims in the Empire of India within the Republic of India.