A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's an Ameriscrew map that I played with but never made good. The USA broke up. Much of the West was caught up in something like Burr's Conspiracy to become Westsylvania. In subsequent generations, so many Westsylvanians settled in Louisiana that they all but took it over, and the two merged in circumstances that I can no longer remember. The rump USA managed to hold on to parts of Lake Erie and the Ohio country, but most of the Great Lakes fell to Britain.
aneriscrew crap map.png

I feel like we should stop posting maps in here as a way to get compliments, haha. It was meant as a shitpost thread. You can't muddle the threads. :p

Out with WIPs!
At the day 2 of march of the year 2021, at the 3:06am, Ted Cruz and Tom Cruise merged into a cybermass. Which has called itself "Ted Cruise". As we speak, Ted Cruise is killing around 1.000.000.042.000.069.000 Ecotopian soldiers. The Ecotopian command is planning a operation to kill Ted Cruise and the Texan hordes, Operation "Zodiac" begins at 7 of january of the year 2207, at the 8:30am.