Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dat moment Eesti can into Nord but Nord cannot into Eesti

Rkddunp.png

suisse_civil_war.png

Not quite a shit map since it's a part of Nightrise World, however I just find the circumstances quite hilarious how such a peaceful country like switzerland could go jacksh1t because of the demonic revolutionary wars

For people interested in this sub-tl:
Left-lower corner: Switzerland until 1854
Right lower corner: Swiss "Confederation" since 1893 (Yes they needed 39 years to fix their national order)
Left upper corner: states of the Swiss confederacy since 1893
Right upper corner: Swiss Republic proper since 1893

suisse_civil_war.png

Not quite a shit map since it's a part of Nightrise World, however I just find the circumstances quite hilarious how such a peaceful country like switzerland could go jacksh1t because of the demonic revolutionary wars

For people interested in this sub-tl:
Left-lower corner: Switzerland until 1854
Right lower corner: Swiss "Confederation" since 1893 (Yes they needed 39 years to fix their national order)
Left upper corner: states of the Swiss confederacy since 1893
Right upper corner: Swiss Republic proper since 1893
I'd say put this in the normal map thread.

TBH it's a shitty map imo since there are just - like 8 nations on it. originally i intended it to be HRE-style so it's a shit map anyways.

ASB Swiss Confederacy with HRE-leanings

So I guess at this point this thread is just for maps people make but don't think are good enough to post on the map thread? Seems fine by me.

Going with the idea this thread can be used by those who feel their map is not worthy of the map of the thread, here's the first WIP of a world building project that turned out rather shitty.

DeSPSKR.png